• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

squicken

Bortles has a better arm than Nassib, and I see the stuff about the pocket movement. Bad conditions but he looks pretty good at times. Need to see more

squicken

For Geno I think it was the "entitlement" thing. I think people are just saying Teddy's quiet.

Geno's senior year, he just stopped playing well. I do think the media gets stupid w/ overreacting to the scouts reports on guy's temperament. That stuff really matters and it's something that is going to be unpleasant sometimes

tumblr_m5shenaxrY1ryu783o1_250.gif

Fuck the chickens! I'm ready for game day!

I want to see Norma Jean live :(.

RBH

Maybe it's the weather. Maybe it's all of the injuries, but many Packers fans are saying "no thanks," to this weekend's Packers game.

It's a buyer’s market, but are they buying?

As the temperatures dropped this week in Green Bay, so did Packers ticket prices for the game against the Falcons this Sunday.

“We were marking them down by Monday or Tuesday already, kind of seeing what we could get. We were getting around 100 calls a day with sellers and maybe 5 buyers, so we saw it coming.

On Friday afternoon, John Schmidt of Schmitty's Tickets said he had 65 tickets for Sunday, and people were continuing to sell.

“This is very rare. Only pre-season you see them go this low. But I think it's going to be kind of the norm with the 7,500 extra seats up there,” said Schmidt.

Take this ticket. Section 123. Row 14. It's going for $30 now. But its face value? $97.

A Packers spokesperson says the Falcons returned several hundred of their 500 allotted tickets to the Packers.

The team has put those tickets for general sale on Ticketmaster.

But NFL policy says, those tickets can't be sold below face value.

However, other sites do have the cheaper prices.

These folks visiting Lambeau while on business say they wish they could stay and take advantage of the deals.

“You know my wife and I have been fans of the packers for 30 years or so she's in Anchorage right now. I have to go back tomorrow. If I were to stay here, I probably wouldn't come home to a wife because she wants to come here so bad,” said Craig Campbell of Anchorage, Alaska.

And for those who live nearby, the prices are low enough to perhaps get them out of the house and into the stands.

“I guess I would. We usually watch it on TV but 30 bucks that's a pretty good deal. I guess I would go,” said Gail Nohr of Green Bay.

Brokers say on game day, they might be nearly giving the tickets away.
http://www.fox11online.com/news/local/green-bay/packers-tickets-a-hard-sell-this-weekend

ShaneB

I feel like a lot of the Irving books meander, but that's something I love about them, at least his better ones. He's good at creating these small, ridiculous situations.

Dunno, reading is something I just do, but I don't really talk/write about it like I do with other things. Don't even know why.

Yeah, Owen Meany is a great character, and it can definitely feel zany at times, but still very grounded. I like the reading threads just because it's nice to get so much feedback and suggestions, and also recommend things I've loved, etc. This is everything I've read so far this year. goodreads 50/50 challenge

I was a very very casual reader for so long, but ever since getting an eReader, I've definitely gotten back into reading, something I loved to do a lot of while growing up.

Milchjon

Yes.

Basically, if you're over 18 you can get thrown in jail if you're in some way taking advantage of a person between 14-18. Like, if you're a teacher or in some other way supposed to take care of her for example.

Dunno, I think it makes a bit of sense because a lot of people start getting sexually active at that age and I don't think consensual sex between peers should be criminalised. I guess it can lead to some iffy situations, but for some reasons you hear a lot less about that in the media than you hear about weird legal situations in the US.

Yes.

Basically, if you're over 18 you can get thrown in jail if you're in some way taking advantage of a person between 14-18. Like, if you're a teacher or in some other way supposed to take care of her for example.

Dunno, I think it makes a bit of sense because a lot of people start getting sexually active at that age and I don't think consensual sex between peers should be criminalised. I guess it can lead to some iffy situations, but for some reasons you hear a lot less about that in the media than you hear about weird legal situations in the US.

I get this

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Guys Im at a local game store and they have:

1.) Metroid Prime Trilogy Chromebook $34.99*

2.) Conkers Bad Fur Day N64 $89.99

*The catch with the chromebook is its really scrathed up. Not REALLY bad, but bad enough to where I`m considering not getting it.

Thoughts? Should I get the Trilogy Chrome then resell?

Top Bottom