• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

Milchjon

I thought it was a 3 year difference in most states?

Like 15+18, 16+19, and 17+20?

Just looked it up, there's another clause for over 21+under 16, but basically the younger one would have to file a complaint.

The only case I remember in recent years that got some media coverage was a teacher having an affair with a fourteen year old. She later went to the police, but for some reason I don't remember he got off despite the aforementioned rule.

Guys Im at a local game store and they have:

1.) Metroid Prime Trilogy Chromebook $34.99*

2.) Conkers Bad Fur Day N64 $89.99

*The catch with the chromebook is its really scrathed up. Not REALLY bad, but bad enough to where I`m considering not getting it.

Thoughts? Should I get the Trilogy Chrome then resell?

Trilogy to play it.

squicken

It's funny seeing people chirp about the SEC. These guys are so much bigger and faster than the players in any other conference. The SEC had as many dudes drafted last year as the next two conference combined. It's the NFL feeder league

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It's funny seeing people chirp about the SEC. These guys are so much bigger and faster than the players in any other conference. The SEC had as many dudes drafted last year as the next two conference combined. It's the NFL feeder league

I'm still hoping to see an SEC team in the MNC game!

MechDX

Ba6HFA7CMAAq-CN.jpg

MechDX

http://sheltonmedia.blogspot.com/2013/12/gary-kubiak-versus-bob-mcnair-it-was.html

As I watched and listened to Texans Owner Bob McNair informed Houston, Gary Kubiak was no longer the Houston Texans head coach, I picked up something very quickly.

This is not breaking news, and pretty much everyone is saying, the outcome of the Jaguars game is not what got Gary fired although Bob said it. Most seem to believe, Kubiak's decision to bench Case Keenum for Matt Schaub was the dagger. I too believe this but as with everything, I have to "poke holes in my argument", if Schaub wins, is Kubiak still the Texans coach?

From Bob McNair's Press Conference, I gather that Bob and staff wanted to evaluate Case and Kubiak went off the reserve by putting in Schaub. I am not saying anything new, most are pretty much saying the same thing however it made me think about events in the past off season.

What stood out back in February, he was talking about upgrading from Kevin Walter. You see, even Bob McNair was not buying that "Kevin Walter blocks great" crap.

A month later, Kevin Walter was released and again John McClain got a few quotes from Gary Kubiak.

Kubiak was a big fan of Walter because he did everything the coaches asked on and off the field. Last season, Walter had 41 receptions for 518 yards and two touchdowns.

"It made me sick," Kubiak said about releasing Walter. "We still have a lot of business to do, but I'd love to have him back.

"Kevin always played well for us. He worked so hard on and off the field. He's a first-class act.
We all know what happened in April, Texans drafted DeAndre Hopkins however Kubiak's disdain for releasing Walter always made me wonder if something was brewing between the two parties. You have an owner basically saying, this guy is trash and a coach almost in tears about releasing the position in question.

Since no one is watching the MLS Cup, I brought highlights!

It looks clumsy, but he probably realized that trying to grab the ball with his momentum would have taken him out of bounds, giving the other team a corner, now not touching it gives him a goal kick.

NoFunAllowed.jpg

I have no clue what #78 is doing though.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
wee, hurry up triple option and hurry up spread. Hurry up to make the defense a useless entity, and water down the game for the future!

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
HELP: I am in Hawaii, trying to find out if Seahawks game tomorrow is showing on broadcast or cable here. Phone google is coming up dry. Does anyone here know if its airing here and on what channel?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Sporting KC (and the pre re-branding KC Wizards) have won two MLS cups in my life. The penalty shootout was a spectacular way to end a great season.

The Chiefs have won zero championships in my lifetime, and the most recent Royals World Series win was in 1985 when I was four years old.

I know what I must do...

Top Bottom