• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

ku-xlarge.gif

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
no one cared to tell him to try to throw it like....say....a football

i could understand at short range using it like a basketball, but still. if you miss that much, try to actually throw it right

But he won. I think Rich Eisen deleted a tweet that said, "Is it worth it to lose your dignity for $100,000?"

Did you expect anything else?

Nope and I already said as much. This Duke team for lack of a better word lucked into this season with their schedule and various breaks they had along the way. This is in no way, shape, or form a top 25 team. And FSU is damn near invincible.

But it's still the best season in school history, we'll take our L and move on.

Syrinx

Nope and I already said as much. This Duke team for lack of a better word lucked into this season with their schedule and various breaks they had along the way. This is in no way, shape, or form a top 25 team. And FSU is damn near invincible.

Think Cutcliffe will get hired by a bigger school after the year?

squicken

2013 Year of Sports Grover

Gotta say, feels wrong to play the B1G title game indoors.

Play at Soldier Field or something!

Though I feel the same way about the bowl games...

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Think Cutcliffe will get hired by a bigger school after the year?

no, he's already had a "slightly" larger school in Ole Miss, and they canned him because he didn't have Eli Manning anymore. That, and he's pretty old. I feel like he'll retire from Duke, whenever that is.

Gotta say, feels wrong to play the B1G title game indoors.

Play at Soldier Field or something!

Though I feel the same way about the bowl games...

Yeah there needs to be some rotations going on. Lucas Oil, Ford Field, Solder Field and Lambeau Field
edit: Auburn vs. Florida State it is

Yeah there needs to be some rotations going on. Lucas Oil, Ford Field, Solder Field and Lambeau Field
edit: Auburn vs. Florida State it is
Would rather they play in whatever Cincy's stadium is called rather than go to Detroit.

Lambeau would be awesome. It would be way too cold, but Lambeau is always awesome.

Guess I'll be going for Auburn since I have a friend who's there. To be honest, don't really care about college football. Too bad I live in the south.

cajunator

Banned
So I went home and played some PS4. Its not Greatness but its fun. Im at level 5-3 in Knack. Really liking that. I dont have much else at the moment. Might get NFS.

Gobias

Banned
I'm kind of glad I'm a Browns fan sometimes. Makes me not really care about losing.

I really don't want to watch the BCS game though. FSU is gonna roll and It sucks

So I went home and played some PS4. Its not Greatness but its fun. Im at level 5-3 in Knack. Really liking that. I dont have much else at the moment. Might get NFS.

The problem with Knack is that the gameplay never evolves. It really needed some RPG-lite elements like God of War to keep the gameplay from getting stale. The amount of enemy variety saves it from getting too stale.

squicken

CJ Mosley ‏@TreyDeuce32RTR
Dislocated elbow and hip, 2 shoulder surgeries, 4th year over the NFL… and you question who my team is!? Lol stop the madness!

Say no to players from Saban's torture chamber

Top Bottom