• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 14 |OT| Pure Imagination

Sorry. For some reason I thought you were a student/alum

Nah, Eastern Michigan grad. Will be going to U of M for my MBA soon...but I'm not really a Wolverine fan. Grew up a Wolverine fan but being around their fans for 20+ years has really turned me off. Especially lately lol. Bunch of Michigan fans at work, I'm sure the atmosphere will be bitter on Monday.

I know there are some MSU fans in Lions-GAF. aka "the good Lions-GAF"
Auburn is a much better team than OSU.
Probably, but I was struggling to come up with a way to accuse Gata of being a FSU fan. Since he has no loyalty to his Jags, I'm wondering if it carries over to other fandoms as well.

squicken

Probably, but I was struggling to come up with a way to accuse Gata of being a FSU fan. Since he has no loyalty to his Jags, I'm wondering if it carries over to other fandoms as well.

Pimpwerx has squickened from Florida to FSU, which seems like a Packers fan becoming a Vikings fan

Football is a tough game, hadn't you figured that out by now?

Bama players are developing a rep of coming out of school pretty beat up for college kids. Was talk about why Mosley seems a little slower this year

beast786

The problem with Knack is that the gameplay never evolves. It really needed some RPG-lite elements like God of War to keep the gameplay from getting stale. The amount of enemy variety saves it from getting too stale.
That's on the money, plus local coop with my son is a blast
What's your PSN? Download Resogun, now.

This also, plus bunch of f2p or AC 4

I expect bad day for my kitties tomorrow

I know there are some MSU fans in Lions-GAF. aka "the good Lions-GAF"
497319835.gif

Velcro Fly

I can't wait to be disappointed in new ways by how pathetic the Colts are.

I think if they win maybe one more game they clinch or come close. They might lose to the Jags in week 17. It's entirely possible they go 9-7.

Narag

I can't wait to be disappointed in new ways by how pathetic the Colts are.

I think if they win maybe one more game they clinch or come close. They might lose to the Jags in week 17. It's entirely possible they go 9-7.

Yeah, it was beat the Titans last week then win one more to win the AFC South. All of their last four games are easily lost but I'm sure they'll manage to eke out one win.

Harry and Godslay- take it easy on us. We'll give peypey his TD record but that's all. Going over that and Pollard will unleash his Roman reigns spear

Vesmir

Banned
Go Hawks

For the first SF-SEA game, I was invited to a friend's house (all of my friends are 49er loving scum), and it was fun for obvious reasons. This time, I'm going with another Hawks buddy. All in!

Velcro Fly

Yeah, it was beat the Titans last week then win one more to win the AFC South. All of their last four games are easily lost but I'm sure they'll manage to eke out one win.

Well the Titans have Denver on the road so that should be a loss. That's good enough I think. Peyton going to clinch another division title for the Colts.

If they lose to the fucking Texans at home next week they might as well forfeit against KC in the playoffs.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
So apparently Nintendo is failing at more than console sales. Recent Seattle Times report implicates Howard Lincoln for continued mismanagement of the Mariners, and that such problems persist even as they're more willing to spend.

Oh well, at least the organization that matters isn't burning to the ground.

Go 'hawks!

squicken

So apparently Nintendo is failing at more than console sales. Recent Seattle Times report implicates Howard Lincoln for continued mismanagement of the Mariners, and that such problems persist even as they're more willing to spend.

Oh well, at least the organization that matters isn't burning to the ground.

Go 'hawks!

I read that thing w/ Wedge. Yikes. At least you got Cano! Astros got some old guy named Feldman I've never heard of, the games aren't on TV, and the new owner is suing the old one

Velcro Fly

I read that thing w/ Wedge. Yikes. At least you got Cano! Astros got some old guy named Feldman I've never heard of, the games aren't on TV, and the new owner is suing the old one

Scott Feldman? He's only 30 and was pretty good for the Cubs last year until they traded him. :(

cashman

Banned

Feldman used to play on the Rangers. He'll probably be the second or third best starter on the team which isn't saying much, but he'll be a decent stop gap option to have before the Astros become good.

Woke up with dry tears in my eyes, can't remember why though. Must of blocked it out.....oh welll
Tony Grossi ‏ @ TonyGrossi 3m
CBS' Bill Macatee had weather issue in Dallas. Old pro Don Criqui off the bench to call # Browns v # Pats on Sunday. # throwback
Browns.

Also Hundley requested a review from the advisory board, I think he wants to come out.

Top Bottom