• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

Lol remember that next time you see somebody with a Tebow Jersey on...

nope, the raiders are literally the worst by far the worse.

go peyton

peyton-manning-broncos-jersey-18.jpg

Apathy? The reanimated corpse of the Miami Dolphins fan base would rise from the ashes and deliver more Dolphins swag wearin' lifelongs than New York after a Giants/Patriots SB. Your boy Kaepy would only be the beginning.

This. Dolphins sniff success again and all of the old age dudes who have been ashamed to wear the colors come back out of the woodwork plus all of the new age Heat culture dudes suddenly become Dolphins fans too.

rando14

This. Dolphins sniff success again and all of the old age dudes who have been ashamed to wear the colors come back out of the woodwork plus all of the new age Heat culture dudes suddenly become Dolphins fans too.

dolphins - heat - seminoles trifecta

I wonder if they make a hat that has all 3 logos on it!!

:(

When the Dolphins miss the playoffs I will take solace in knowing that this won't happen for at least one more year.

Greg Hardy "The Kraken"
http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=carolina-panthers&id=2885&src=desktop
Kraken: "Have you ever seen Harry Potter? Hogwarts. A little witchcraft. Wizardry."

Reporter 1: "How long have you been thinking of that?"

Kraken: "It's The Kraken. Mystical. It's where he lives at."

Reporter 1: "You're mixing mythology and fantasy."

Kraken: "I can do whatever I want. I'm The Kraken. ... If you feel you can ask The Kraken personally where he goes to school, and prove me wrong, then I feel like I'll change it."

Reporter 2: "How long have you been Kraken?"

Kraken: "For as long as I can remember. Yesterday."

Reporter 1: "Is Ole Miss Hogwarts?"

Kraken: "No, that's not where I said I went. Hardy went to Ole Miss."

Reporter 1 as Reporter 2 steps back: "And Kraken didn't?"

Kraken: "That's time blown right there. You gotta listen. I'm talking. You've got to listen.''

I can't lie I was rooting for Lebron to win that first chip though.

I got tired of the constant whining from haters, the bitchmadeness of Cleveland (like this man didn't give you seven years of great basketball and brought relevancy to your franchise), and all of the same stupid jokes being repeated over and over (never try asking Lebron for change for a dollar)

squicken

Lions fans, you wanna see what a moron for a coach can do to a talented roster? Watch the NFL Life on the 93 Oilers. Glannville and Pardee weren't qualified to run a lemonade stand

Vyer

Man, Houston '93 brings back a lot of memories. That Kansas City loss bothered me even more than the Buffalo debacle.

I wouldn't mind if we picked Barr, though it would just end up looking funnier when a front seven with five first round picks still sucks at getting pressure.

Why do so many mock drafters think we need to draft an OT though? WR and CB/Safety are much bigger issues right now, or maybe Guard.

Speaking of guard,I need to mention how I cannot comprehend why we replaced "potential All-Pro" Saffold with Dahl who will likely get cut in the offseason. Boggles the mind.

Is Leslie Frazier still gonna have a job after the season?
Edit; what coaching jobs are even gonna be open after season? To we still think Schanio won't get another year. Seems like besides Houston their won't be to many job openings this year.

You are the God of Threads (GoT), Bucket.

Steelers on Sunday night is horrible job by NFL. We should be banned to Thursdays. 6-10 biiiiiiitches!

squicken

I love how the Lions fans have the most haters hear lol keep at it

You have a poor interpretation of this. I want good things for your team, and kas is my bro

So I've been looking through this and it compares Tajh Boyd to Russell Wilson and Bridgewater to a "Taller Russell Wilson", and yet Manziel is "Drew Brees".

smh

Both guys state that Manziel isn't for everyone. Rang says JAX might take him b/c the owner forces it. Only Russ comparison is b/c of Bradley. The only person who actually compares Manziel by name to Brees is Sumlin

Boyd idk. I'd never draft him. Too erratic. Jake Locker but with a little more chunk

Top Bottom