• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

Today feels wonderful for some reason.

Wait a second... I know what it is!

972209_568839629825970_1696121423_n1.jpg

davis_patsfins5_spts.jpg

nfl_u_brady_gb2_576x324.jpg

<3

now that we control our own way in I'm rooting for you next week Baltimore!

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Tonight we are all Lions fans.

Seriously I need 18 points from Megatron to get to my fantasy championship. Banking on a Lion, I am so fucked. Don't let me down tonight Stafford!

bionic77

Dont forget we put the most points and yards ever on the Steelers.
Don't forget that I was the only one that predicted that would happen.

Just like the last time we played I told you we were going to shut down Tammy and Ben was going to have a field day with your defense.

I look forward to the Patriots annual one and done playoff performance. Its too bad too because the AFC looks like shit and is ripe for the taking. Anyone that gets in could get to the SB now that Peytons body is falling apart.

Don't forget that I was the only one that predicted that would happen.

Just like the last time we played I told you we were going to shut down Tammy and Ben was going to have a field day with your defense.

I look forward to the Patriots annual one and done playoff performance. Its too bad too because the AFC looks like shit and is ripe for the taking. Anyone that gets in could get to the SB now that Peytons body is falling apart.

AFC is complete shit and the Steelers cant even sniff the playoffs.

MRSA

Banned
If he is vain then I am impressed.

It is easy to be vain when you are young and good looking. When you are stupid, ugly and poor I consider that to be an impressive accomplishment.

I'm assuming you're using vain in the context of being egotistical.

I meant it as he's utterly useless.

Greg

You are better than this.

Also I am due to win another $100 in the office pool if the Lions win.

Don't be selfish and put your team above my finances.
ok, the Ravens can lose today if you promise me that THE GIANTS or THE VIKINGS are going to beat them

squicken

Peter King is tight with Rick Smith, not that he isn't buddy buddy with lots of GMs

5. I think I’m hearing some crazy things about the quarterback race at the top of the draft. Namely: I know one team that, as of now, thinks it’s no sure thing Teddy Bridgewater will be the top quarterback on its board (and this is a team that could take a quarterback in the first round). Moreover, this team believes Central Florida’s Blake Bortles or Johnny Manziel could be the top quarterback on the board. That’s right. Blake Bortles. We don’t even know if Bortles, a redshirt junior, will return for his fifth season at UCF. He will reportedly make his decision after Central Florida’s Fiesta Bowl game against Baylor.

Very limited viewing of him, so I may change my mind, but I am not seeing Bortles

bionic77

ok, the Ravens can lose today if you promise me that THE GIANTS or THE VIKINGS are going to beat them
I promise nothing but remember the Lions got skooled by us and we get beat by the Vikings (who are actually playing well right now).

I think I would favor the Vikings. With the Giants only a team as badly coached as Detroit could lose to them. I won't promise you it but its possible.

Anythings possible when you are dealing with so many shitty teams!

MRSA

Banned
What are the requirements to be a Pats fan? Moronic, disgusting, and poor? What if they have rich parents? Do any Pats fans actually live in Boston or the surrounding areas?

Greg

I promise nothing but remember the Lions got skooled by us and we get beat by the Vikings (who are actually playing well right now).

I think I would favor the Vikings. With the Giants only a team as badly coached as Detroit could lose to them. I won't promise you it but its possible.

Anythings possible when you are dealing with so many shitty teams!
I can't promise I'm not secretly rooting for the Ravens tonight then

HoFlynn being responsible for a playoff spot > a bill Lunchbox wipes his ass with

Vikings dropping 48 on the genius chip Kelly with our 3rd sting RB was crazy.

Cassel was playing out his mind.

Also every drive starting at the 40 helped a lot

Peter King is tight with Rick Smith, not that he isn't buddy buddy with lots of GMs

Very limited viewing of him, so I may change my mind, but I am not seeing Bortles
I have a feelings it's the brown, I've heard rumors there not the highest on Bridgewater. And I know Bortles is on the radar.

squicken

I have a feelings it's the brown, I've heard rumors there not the highest on Bridgewater. And I know Bortles is on the radar.

I'm not a Teddy fan either. Some pretty meh performances this year. To me, the only special talent is Carr. And he has had knock, even in college, of being skittish in the face of pressure. I'm not against the Rams just drafting Clowney and unleashing the Omega pass rush

Draxal

I'm not a Teddy fan either. Some pretty meh performances this year. To me, the only special talent is Carr. And he has had knock, even in college, of being skittish in the face of pressure. I'm not against the Rams just drafting Clowney and unleashing the Omega pass rush

I'm not sure Carr is a special talent, UCF has played good competiton but Fresno's really hasn't.

Fresno also has weapons on their team (DaVonte Adams) and DeRuyter is a damn good coach. It's hard to isolate Carr from that with the lack of good defenses that he played against.

Wrayfield

Patriots had like 3 slot receivers for the end of the game and still almost won.

Throwing against mostly rookie CBs and practice squad players though.

Really, even Pats haters know they find a way to keep it close. They are well coached, I just wish they wouldn't cry for a flag on every throw into the endzone. But it seems the whole league is doing it now so I guess it's becoming normal in the NFL.

Certainly would love for the NFL to make this punishable.

Top Bottom