• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

xv2Ao0Y.jpg

Gronk grocery shopping.

That's cute how you think that.

Don't quote stats from before you watched football. We've won those three, in the last 5 times we play, including 2 on the road, and lets be honest, if you lose to Flacco on the road, you should count it two times. Also, in those two 2 losses, you beat us by 3 points both times. The first time, you won in OT. The second time, we won, but Lee Evans/Cundiff happened. So basically, the last time the Pats really "handled" Baltimore was 2009 , which was 5 years ago. Also, don't forget, we played in 09, you won by 6 against Rookie Flacco. You also won in 2007, the year you went "undefeated", by three points against KYLE BOLLER, who if you remember, nearly won the game when he outperformed Tom Brady, and completed a Hail Mary to the 2 yard line to end the game.

If you come that close to losing to Kyle Boller, you suck.

Dont try to act like you've owned when you just recently beat us. And a win is still a win no matter how large the margins.

Looks like the Dolphins will keep Incognito off the field:

Ian Rapoport @RapSheet 14m

#Dolphins officially didn't activate Richie Incognito off their suspended list, per league transaction wire. Won't this season, will be paid

Dont try to act like you've owned when you just recently beat us. And a win is still a win no matter how large the margins.

Five years isn't only recent. Shit, that's a quarter of your life!

And by your metrics, you're right, we don't own you, the Washington Redskins do. You are 3-6 against them. Dont try to act like you've owned when you just recently beat them. (Note: those were your words) They dominated from 1978 to 2007

Hunter S.

Of course he is. There's nothing hateable about him.

Oh, I believe if he was on another team he would get less grief. So there is some thing not to love.

I wonder if GAF prefers the Ravens, or the Lions as a team. As they seem to both be amongst the most hated.

And by your metrics, you're right, we don't own you, the Washington Redskins do. You are 3-6 against them. Dont try to act like you've owned when you just recently beat them. (Note: those were your words) They dominated from 1978 to 2007

Its amazing you can remember 5 years ago. Anyways, I can see us winning on Sunday but I can also see us losing too.

BlindRage

Preach my brother, preach.

MechDX

Tania Ganguli ‏@taniaganguli 1h
Phillips says they'll have to wait and see MRI results before deciding Keenum's status for this week. #Texans

Houston Texans ‏@HoustonTexans 1h
Phillips: Keenum sprained his right thumb (throwing arm), went in for MRI. "we'll have to wait and see." #Texans

mattschaub-doublejerk.gif

We go down in flames. we GO DOWN in a blaze of glory! Schaubs Last Stand!

Gronk will turn into one of those obese Walmart shoppers who uses a scooter.

On plus side, at least Miami's game is at 1:00pm. Won't have to do with the extreme temperature, like what happened in Pitt.

Oh, I believe if he was on another team he would get less grief. So there is some thing not to love.

I wonder if GAF prefers the Ravens, or the Lions as a team. As they seem to both be amongst the most hated.

Ravens seem to be way more hated than the Lions, but no one touches the Pats in universal dislike.

Why are you so confrontational today, Larry.

Just having fun, and doing it without one liners like "You people" or " You sponges". Take that Chan and SNES. Also, this is NFL GAF, this ain't cream cheese and strawberries. If you want me to say "Good luck sir, and I wish you and your team the best!".....ain't gonna happen. Doesn't mean I don't still love you, Milch.

cdyhybrid

I hate the Lions more than the Ravens.

Lions:
:kas
In the NFC
Cheap Shot Artist Suh

Ravens:
Very entertaining Elite Flacco meme
Enemies of the Steelers and Pats
Crushed the Niners in the Super Bowl last season

xnipx

That's cute how you think that.

Don't quote stats from before you watched football. We've won those three, in the last 5 times we play, including 2 on the road, and lets be honest, if you lose to Flacco on the road, you should count it two times. Also, in those two 2 losses, you beat us by 3 points both times. The first time, you won in OT. The second time, we won, but Lee Evans/Cundiff happened. So basically, the last time the Pats really "handled" Baltimore was 2009 , which was 5 years ago. Also, don't forget, we played in 09, you won by 6 against Rookie Flacco. You also won in 2007, the year you went "undefeated", by three points against KYLE BOLLER, who if you remember, nearly won the game when he outperformed Tom Brady, and completed a Hail Mary to the 2 yard line to end the game.

If you come that close to losing to Kyle Boller, you suck.

Don't forget Kyle boller should have won that game. Rex fucked up calling the timeout on 4th down when we had them stopped.

mr2xxx

Banned
I dont understand why everyone hates the Patriots so much.

Tuck rule, Horrible fan base with accents you want to take a bat to, championships that were won by cheating, QB that throws childish temper tantrums, running up the score and pissing of every team you played in 07 minus one. Besides that nothing at all!

I was trying to find gifs of Ray Rice's game opening TD run against the Patriots in the playoffs, but I couldn't. I also tried to find the one that zooms in on Tom Brady's eyes when the score is like BAL 28 NE 0 in the first, but I couldn't. But I did find this one:

bradyref.gif

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Time to open Pandora's box - Is Eli Elite? The Giants have missed the playoffs in 5 of Eli's 10 seasons.

"Elite" is thrown around way too casually these days. Eli has never been an elite QB despite being on a couple of super bowl winners. The only truly elite QBs are Manning, Rodgers and Brady. It isn't even a purely statistical argument although that plays into it...when you watch those guys they are just playing a different game than other QBs are. Brees is borderline but lacks that ability to will his team to victory at crucial times.

Jeff-DSA

I was trying to find gifs of Ray Rice's game opening TD run against the Patriots in the playoffs, but I couldn't. I also tried to find the one that zooms in on Tom Brady's eyes when the score is like BAL 28 NE 0 in the first, but I couldn't. But I did find this one:

bradyref.gif

Karma for how many passing routes the Patriots run right behind the ref to screen off the defender. Every pass play has a guy cross behind the umpire.

Jeff-DSA

Is that all you do is complain about refs?

That's not a ref complaint. It's simply pointing out that the Patriots run that route nonstop. They also run rub routes like crazy. Half of The Hoodie's offensive game plan is to see what rules he can break and get away with. Also see: Talib.

Top Bottom