• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

Hunter S.

The funniest part is how they moved the collar bone to make the neck look longer. ;-) ^^^^^

Edit: Beaten
a201291c-ec3b-4bc4-9be7-461f59cf3914_tumblr_mgy8i33akg1s405ijo1_250.gif

Women are known to have longer necks than men.

squicken

If the Ravens lose tonight and the Dolphins win on Sunday and the Patriots beat the Ravens, Baltimore would be eliminated.

Ravens can also get the #2 seed. Let's just hope the Lions win tonight and then deal with the meteor game next week

E:

Brugler compares Bortles to a young Roethlisberger. Quite the compliment

Bread

Banned
Tannehill has one of the best receiving corps in the league, right up there with Peyton's. Luck hasn't played with any good WRs since entering the league while Tannehill is throwing to top 5 wideout Money Mike Wallace.

squicken

Why Squicken? Why do you hate Ravens? What did we ever do to the Rams/Texans/Seahawks/Colts?

I just always hated Ray Lewis, though I always rooted for you guys to beat the Pats. Now, it's sort of a general annoyance for how lucky Flacco is. Once he has some rough times my dislike will fade

Draconian

I still can't believe that game yesterday. I don't even wanna imagine what I'd be feeling if I were a Cowboys fan. The Romo years would've probably taken 10 years off of my life by now.

Jeff-DSA

Well I appreciated, I do but we may have the best WR in the AFC east...top in the league?? that's a stretch..

When Keller and Gibson get healthy, it could be real good. Right now it's kinda mediocre. We have a legit deep threat and a reliable guy, but not much else. We could have 3 Megatroons and it would still be rough going though because our o-line can't give Tannehill time to do what he's capable of doing.

Bread

Banned
Well I appreciated, I do but we may have the best WR in the AFC east...top in the league?? that's a stretch..
I understand, Miami fans don't know too much about talented football teams so you're not ready to call them one. You guys are on track to be a dynasty so maybe after one or two titles you'll agree with my statements.

I understand, Miami fans don't know too much about talented football teams so you're not ready to call them one. You guys are on track to be a dynasty so maybe after one or two titles you'll agree with my statements.

Well I was around for the Marino year but there has been so much false hope since then...I don't want to keep getting heart broken :(

Top Bottom