• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Well if they've found more evidence he's a rapist they'd have to reopen it.

Lol. Right.

They aren't reopening shit here in Florida. Winston was never getting charged, its an automatic suspension from the team and they can't have that.

Civil suit is where its going from here.

Not sure if posted

ihMBMPS7FxmY7.gif

squicken

hmm guy who breaks some of the Mack Brown news says there are rumors that Jim Harbaugh doesn't get along with the front office in SF, which might be partly why he'd be interested in the UT job. Also probably doesn't like being the 3rd highest paid coach in the NFCW

So Andy Dalton was named AFC player of the week, and apparently him And PeyPey Are the only two players with 3,000 passing yds in their first 3 seasons? What the shit.

cashman

Banned
hmm guy who breaks some of the Mack Brown news says there are rumors that Jim Harbaugh doesn't get along with the front office in SF, which might be partly why he'd be interested in the UT job. Also probably doesn't like being the 3rd highest paid coach in the NFCW

There is absolutely no chance an NFL coach with a successful team leaves for college.

Wow didn't even realize Jordan Cameron was 175 yds away from a 1,000 yd season, can't even remember the last time Cleveland had 2 1,000 yd receivers. Or even one in matter of fact...
Edit: probably been alittle since we've had a 1,000 yd rusher too, might of been Hillis in that Madden cover year

JABEE

Did you not see the DA's press conference? It was a laugh-a-minute.

No, I missed that. I saw everyone's comments on it.

It's still strange to hear a lawyer for the family refer to a revelation like that.

I also found it weird how every news outlet and even the police were having countdowns to the press conference like they were picking BCS Bowl participants.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Wow didn't even realize Jordan Cameron was 175 yds away from a 1,000 yd season, can't even remember the last time Cleveland had 2 1,000 yd receivers. Or even one in matter of fact...
Edit: probably been alittle since we've had a 1,000 yd rusher too, might of been Hillis in that Madden cover year

I'll give you a hint.

The last time it happened is why I'm here today.

And you're right about the rushing one.

Vyer

Glancing at Gaming I notice they are all hyped up for sales numbers tomorrow. I thought that the NPD threads were pretty barren with info now, not like the old days.

My 42 inch Vizio was delivered today it even has one more hdmi port then the one that was stolen. Damn Ass Creed Black Flag looked so good in it's 1080p glory
Also that Arrow mid season finale. It begins
Flash get his powers

Matt Elam calls Lions star Calvin Johnson 'pretty old'

Matt Elam is a rookie. As a rookie, he has a lot to learn about the NFL both on and off the field.

The Baltimore Ravens safety made a mistake Wednesday when asked about Detroit Lions wide receiver Calvin Johnson.

The description of his Monday night opponent started out well.

"Big, fast, athletic, unstoppable, freak," Elam said of Johnson, per the Detroit Free Press.

Then the 22-year-old had a brain fart.

"He's pretty old, so I don't know how physical he'll be," Elam said. "He's a big guy, but he's older. I guess when they get older they're not going to be as physical, you know what I'm saying? We're going to have to be physical, make him uncomfortable."

Aside from being flat-out wrong -- Johnson is 28; even in the NFL, that isn't old -- Elam made the mistake of poking the Transformer.

michael-what-the-officas2x.gif

Matt Elam you're a damn fool, must be that Florida education.

Yep, Gordon and Cameron are #2 in the league as top WR and TE combo. Even though Cameron has supposedly "disappeared" the past few weeks, he's still putting up numbers, and is the best TE we've had since Kave's magical 07 year. lol.

Greg

flipping through the channels and Home Alone 4 is on... it's so damn bad, and whoever is behind it should be ashamed

the names of the characters are the same, and it's bad actors trying to act the same as the characters in the first two movies

YOU CAN'T REPLACE MARV!

flipping through the channels and Home Alone 4 is on... it's so damn bad, and whoever is behind it should be ashamed

the names of the characters are the same, and it's bad actors trying to act the same as the characters in the first two movies

YOU CAN'T REPLACE MARV!

I wish joe Pesci stabbed caulkin to death with a pen

DMczaf

What is the premise of this diamond in the rough

It's completely original

In this hilarious holiday tale for all ages, 10-year-old Finn Baxter (Christian Martyn) thinks his family's new house in Maine is haunted - but the truth might be even scarier! A trio of thieves (led by Malcolm McDowell) is after a priceless painting hidden in a secret room by the previous owner. So when Finn and his sister (Jodelle Ferland) find themselves home alone, Finn rigs up an elaborate array of techno-gadgets and booby traps to protect his pad from the bumbling criminals trying to break in. It's a delightful comedy caper that will steal your heart again and again!

The fuck are you doing, Malcolm McDowell?

Spinluck

YOU CAN'T REPLACE MARV!

The first one was a pretty good standalone family Christmas movies. The second one was more of the same, but still good. The rest is criminal.

Top Bottom