• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

bionic77

It's poetry month in school?
:lol

They don't have schools where Gata lives.

Someone probably smeared that poem in shit on something near the local Walmart and Gata stole it and tried to pawn it off as his own. He is too dumb to think of a poem like that by himself.

jmdajr

Mexican food

I like the chicken fajitas with one sunny side up egg in green sauce, the other in red, and refried beans/potatoes.

can't find an exact pic but close...

102.jpg

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
So Russell Wilson got drafted in MLB's rule 5 draft today by the Texas Rangers. His MLB rights were previously owned by the Rockies.

As to why,

Jon Morosi ‏@jonmorosi
Just spoke w/ Josh Boyd, Rangers pro scouting dir. Sounds like they want to bring Russell Wilson to spring training, talk w minor leaguers.

Clearly the Rangers wanted to learn something from the best.

ShaneB

That fucking year man!

Also last night in arguments with my buddy over how shitty the Knicks are I figured out the order in which I love teams in my shame circle:

1. Leafs
2. Browns
3. Raptors
4. Blue Jays

What a great list...

I would love for the Blue Jays to be relevant in the division again. Sigh, they've been rebuilding for 20 years! =/

So Russell Wilson got drafted in MLB's rule 5 draft today by the Texas Rangers. His MLB rights were previously owned by the Rockies.

As to why,

Jon Morosi ‏@jonmorosi
Just spoke w/ Josh Boyd, Rangers pro scouting dir. Sounds like they want to bring Russell Wilson to spring training, talk w minor leaguers.

Clearly the Rangers wanted to learn something from the best.

Russell Wilson... the next Bo Jackson!
except without the injuries [/spoilers]

bionic77

Gotta get some fiber for the olds.
Apple is a fruit. That will clean you right out.

that looks like diarrhea

something MRSA would order in oakland
A lot of things that look shitty taste heavenly.

But then again somethings that look like turds really are just turds (think of a mentally slow poster from Florida as an example of this).

Lesson to be learned. You can't judge a book by a cover (unless it is a Pats fan, then be sure to slash their tires or piss and spit in their food/drink).

Bowser

scott_fowler ‏@scott_fowler
Breaking uniform news: I have found out Panthers are going to wear their black pants to go with black jerseys Sunday vs Jets.

awwwyeah.jpg

Greatest uniforms of all time!

awwwyeah.jpg

Greatest uniforms of all time!

Should've worn them against the Pats.

But better late than never.

EDIT: This just flashed across my Twitter:

BbSqLgdCEAApBxH.jpg:large

This is a screencap from the ALL-22 of a sack that Cam took against the Saints. After the play, Collinsworth put the blame on the sack on Cam for not stepping up in the pocket and eluding the outside DE. From this angle, it's pretty obvious why he couldn't do that.

rando14

I don't get poetry, just say what you're trying to say instead of writing mysterious code that I have to write essays about in school!!

bionic77

I am amused by how much florio is on that Seahawk dick and how much he hates the niners. It reaffirms my love for the niners and dislike for the chickens
Florio is just a troll.

Now that the Steelers suck he is not spending half his week making up negative shit about the team.

It is a good thing that he is talking shit on your team. That means they are still relevant.

I am a little ashamed of him though. Dude is a scumbag lawyer and makes the rest of us look bad by association.

bionic77

Sorry for the double post but I can't resist.

I just found out how Lunchbox's daddy made all his money. He is apparently the number one rape insurance salesperson in all of Michigan.

Crisco

Banned
Should've worn them against the Pats.

But better late than never.

EDIT: This just flashed across my Twitter:

BbSqLgdCEAApBxH.jpg:large

This is a screencap from the ALL-22 of a sack that Cam took against the Saints. After the play, Collinsworth put the blame on the sack on Cam for not stepping up in the pocket and eluding the outside DE. From this angle, it's pretty obvious why he couldn't do that.

Yeah, Cam didn't have his best game but he basically did what he could with the opportunities he had, no more and no less. I feel in games like that one, the offense has to be a little less risk averse. We played like we were playing the Jets, not a team that could score in bunches.

Bowser

All of this isn't news to Panthers fans, but still:

DeAngelo Williams was signed to a five-year, $43 million contract that guaranteed him a whopping $21 million. That deal came even though the Panthers had first-round pick Jonathan Stewart waiting in the wings; it seemed like the team would then move on from Stewart, but in 2012, Stewart received a six-year, $38 million deal that guaranteed him $22.5 million. You wouldn't make either of those deals again. Williams has been an average back since signing his deal, averaging 745 rushing yards per season despite staying healthy for the duration of his new deal. Stewart's been riddled with injuries since signing his extension and has only accrued 516 rushing yards since the beginning of the 2012 campaign.

Furthermore, those deals didn't make sense because they were signed in an economic context in which teams weren't committing money to one veteran running back, let alone two. Both Williams and Stewart have already had to restructure their deals to create cap space, but that just adds dead money to Carolina's cap in the future. Even worse, while Carolina might want to get rid of the two, it doesn't make economic sense to do so. Williams would make $6 million to play for the team next year, but Carolina would eat a $9.6 million dead money charge to cut him. Stewart, meanwhile, will make $5.5 million to play for Carolina or cost a staggering $18 million on their cap if they were to get rid of him. When Stewart's cap hit rises to $8.5 million in 2014, his dead money figure only falls to $12.7 million. The Panthers, on Stewart's current deal, can't even think about cutting him until 2016. These deals are enormous mistakes, and their full impact on Carolina's cap is yet to be realized.

http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-triangle/post/_/id/85597/how-the-panthers-were-remade

iq6mhtzRCZQa8.gif

Hunter S.

So what we got tonight? Chargers vs Broncs?

Hmmmmmm

Yes, there is at least one other person excited for the game on here! Broncos will break the the 30 point barrier versus the Chargers this time. Surprisingly, the last three games are Broncos 30 something Raiders 20 something. Shooting for a blowout!

Edit: Chargers

DMczaf

Stewart, meanwhile, will make $5.5 million to play for Carolina or cost a staggering $18 million on their cap if they were to get rid of him. When Stewart's cap hit rises to $8.5 million in 2014, his dead money figure only falls to $12.7 million. The Panthers, on Stewart's current deal, can't even think about cutting him until 2016.

http://burymewithmymoney.com/

Crisco

Banned

Bowser

Yeah.....we're still at least 2 years away from fixing all the damage Hurney did to our roster. We've been extremely lucky with injuries this season and backups have played ok when they've had too. The team is really paper thin though and its going to get even worse when we have to pay Cam and Hardy.

and Luke the year after.

Cap hell is here to stay.

Wouldn't be surprised if Getts lets Hardy walk this offseason.

Top Bottom