• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

oeKGPtM.png

yes.gif

Ah yes.

Curious to see what GAF thinks! Who do you guys think will end up winning OROTY? My friend was trying to tell me there is no way Eddie Lacy wins it, of course my homer ass thinks otherwise (Packer fan here).

He's saying Keenan Allen has it locked up, but I still think Lacy has a good shot. I think the race comes down to these two players, really not sure who else has a shot at it. Who would you guys vote for at this point in the season?

Keenan Allen - Games Played: 13 Receptions: 63 Yards: 931 TD: 7 Targets: 90 Avg: 14.8

Eddie Lacy - Games Played: 12 Rushing Att: 227 Yards: 887 TD: 7 Avg YPC: 3.9 Receptions: 27 Reception Yards: 207 Rec TD: 0

Killzone MP is so good... I've got almost 24 hours in it already. Looking at the leaderboards Yankee has barely touched it!

Oh good, it's the main reason I picked the game up hoping it would help tide me over until games I actually care about come out. I look forward to trying it though FF VIII has me busy right now and I'm interested in Bravely Default come Feb so not sure when I'll fit it in. Eventually! I didn't expect FF to hit steam out of nowhere haha Was going to do Killzone after finishing Zelda but what a curve ball.

Greg

Curious to see what GAF thinks! Who do you guys think will end up winning OROTY? My friend was trying to tell me there is no way Eddie Lacy wins it, of course my homer ass thinks otherwise (Packer fan here).

He's saying Keenan Allen has it locked up, but I still think Lacy has a good shot. I think the race comes down to these two players, really not sure who else has a shot at it. Who would you guys vote for at this point in the season?

Keenan Allen - Games Played: 13 Receptions: 63 Yards: 931 TD: 7 Targets: 90 Avg: 14.8

Eddie Lacy - Games Played: 12 Rushing Att: 227 Yards: 887 TD: 7 Avg YPC: 3.9 Receptions: 27 Reception Yards: 207 Rec TD: 0
Lacy

I'm not biased or anything. Honest.

Honey Badger has his surgery today, good luck buddy, I hope it goes extremely well! He said he's going to stay in Arizona and rehab here, hasn't even considered going back near LSU. The kid really does seem focused and like he's learned his lesson. I just hope he bounces back from this injury strong, he was an absolute steal in the third round. Need that AP healing powers/recovery speed going!

Tough to say. The homer in me goes with Allen. The projected stats for both are interesting -

Allen - 72-1064-8 tds
Lacy - 279 att, 1092 yds, 9tds, 33 rec 254 yds

Historically looking back:

Last time a WR won the award was Anquan Boldin in 03:
101-1377-8tds 13.6 yards/rec

Last time a RB won the award was Adrian Peterson in 07:
238 att, 1341 yds, 12 tds, YPC 5.6; 19 rec, 268 yds 1td

rando14

Lacy.

I'm not biased or anything. Honest.

Tough to say. The homer in me goes with Allen. The projected stats for both are interesting -

Allen - 72-1064-8 tds
Lacy - 279 att, 1092 yds, 9tds, 33 rec 254 yds

Historically looking back:

Last time a WR won the award was Anquan Boldin in 03:
101-1377-8tds 13.6 yards/rec

Last time a RB won the award was Adrian Peterson in 07:
238 att, 1341 yds, 12 tds, YPC 5.6; 19 rec, 268 yds 1td

Good shit man! Definitely interesting, that's crazy the last time a WR won the award was '03

Good shit man! Definitely interesting, that's crazy the last time a WR won the award was '03

Shit, I made a mistake lol

Percy Harvin won it in 09 actually...but still that guy did everything that season so he should be listed as a WR/RB/QB/KR/PR/ETC

I want Allen to win it, but he'll need to pile on the stats pretty hard these next two weeks and stay healthy,

Greg

haha you and i, and maybe the rest of packer nation are alone i guess. I've posted this on a few boards and everyone is saying allen. i just think everyone hates the packers lol
His impact wasn't fully felt considering the injury to Rodgers either. Even without Cobb, the offense with a few more weeks under Rodgers would've been dangerous with Lacy producing the way he is.

Shit, I made a mistake lol

Percy Harvin won it in 09 actually...but still that guy did everything that season so he should be listed as a WR/RB/QB/KR/PR/ETC

I want Allen to win it, but he'll need to pile on the stats pretty hard these next two weeks and stay healthy,

ahhh gottcha, i totally forgot about harvin too

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
noooooooo

I say that, because he's been retweeting people that hope for him to get another national championship, thorpe awards, etc. Things he can't do unless he comes back.

The rest is just what the internet "says" :jnc

Draconian

Clayton tell me if Lacy is ruled out too! Did he practice today? I picked up Starks just in case.

McCarthy said he took most of the reps in practice and looked good. I wish I had confidence in Flynn, but I think we don't stand much of a chance, even against that awful defense.

Fantomex

Bridgewater might stay in school.

If there was even a small chance that Jacksonville or Tampa Bay could draft me, I'd stay in school too. What's the worst that could happen? The Raiders draft me the following year?

In other news. I feel bad for RG3 man. Lift a man up to tear him down.

Fox318

If there was even a small chance that Jacksonville or Tampa Bay could draft me, I'd stay in school too. What's the worst that could happen? The Raiders draft me the following year?

Tampa won't draft a qb.

RGIII is playing like doodoo. This is the best case scenario for him long term, I think.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I tried to trade my Wii U in at Gamestop to offset the cost of the PS4 but they're only giving $40 for the 8GB model!

Still got a PS4 anyway but that's nuts!

Godslay

Banned
failed.gif.pagespeed.ce.X0byPDn_hP.gif

Hey I just heard on the radio Willie McGinest said that the Browns game where they beat a shitty team and pulled it out of their butts reminded him of 2004 when they went 14-2.

Hey look a wild asshole appears. I now remember why I pretty much don't post here anymore. Have a good day!

Dragon

Banned
Hey look a wild asshole appears. I now remember why I pretty much don't post here anymore. Have a good day!

Just wait 26 minutes. Everything will be okay.

Can't believe you guys got Godslay to basically abandon us. That sucks. :(

He 'abandoned' us when he choked on the salt of the Pats loss. Frankly, I manned up and apologized to the guy ages ago for a tongue n cheek comment that made him go bananas and he never answered. So he is going to get my self-righteous vitriol whenever it suits me!

He 'abandoned' us when he choked on the salt of the Pats loss. Frankly, I manned up and apologized to the guy ages ago for a tongue n cheek comment that made him go bananas and he never answered. So he is going to get my self-righteous vitriol whenever it suits me!

Waaaah waaaaah waaaaaah

I just wish we could all get along!

rando14

Rodgers you bum, I can't believe this!!

pls save my fantasy team lacy

I just wish we could all get along!

Me too, I just want happiness for everyone!! Here I'll start, Darkest Red you're a cool dude who's been able to keep his chin up despite a tough year for your team!!

Top Bottom