• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
One nice thing about having the career job is not having to worry about finals around Christmas! In fact, work gets super easy since most people start to check out around Thanksgiving!

Fantomex

Fucking Chan having conversations with himself. Get out of here you bum.

Truer words something something

just had the most random night that ended with having people over and renting Home Alone for 2.99

You're a a good host Greg

so I'm sleeping ready for my finals in 5 hours....and the fire alarm for the entire building goes offf....so yay now I'm up, go phins!

Ace it bro, i know you can.

I've got 2 big exams on Monday.......

I believe in you brother!

Snow storm weather scheduled for today. Love it!!

io5viPGWiOucQ.gif

Get some sleds and shred some snow!

I hate ESPN. NFL Live covering Dolphins/Pats and it's 80% Gronkowski, 10% Patriots D, and 10% Pats struggling in the first half. Who are they playing again?

/salt

Its ok, if we beat them we can be the dark horse! And then everyone will pay attention to us the little guy.

MechDX

With Bridgewater talk of not coming out Ive been contemplating the #1 pick. If Clowney would play up to his abilities and a possible defensive shift to a 4-3 under Lovie Smith the combo of Watt and Clowney at DE excites me and should petrify QB's in the AFC South.

But I still believe Clowney will be Mario Williams Part 2. Not motivated every game and with abilities that are never fully tapped.

Morning from hell. Boss scheduled someone while forgetting that this girl put in her two weeks, and she didn't find anyone to cover for the girl quitting, so we were a person down.

Then the boss just up and decides to play hooky today. Even told my supervisor that.

Then the person who's coming to relieve me calls in an hour before her shift begins. I'm like HOLY FUCK. My store on Saturday mornings is insane, it's located right off an interstate near Milwaukee, and we cannot run on only four people. I only have an hour left to work, but I'll feel bad leaving my coworkers with a heaping pile of shit to deal with.

JCizzle

Morning from hell. Boss scheduled someone while forgetting that this girl put in her two weeks, and she didn't find anyone to cover for the girl quitting, so we were a person down.

Then the boss just up and decides to play hooky today. Even told my supervisor that.

Then the person who's coming to relieve me calls in an hour before her shift begins. I'm like HOLY FUCK. My store on Saturday mornings is insane, it's located right off an interstate near Milwaukee, and we cannot run on only four people. I only have an hour left to work, but I'll feel bad leaving my coworkers with a heaping pile of shit to deal with.

Does Fraudgers feel bad leaving his team during the most important part of the season mid way through? No. No mercy, do what you need to do!

squicken

With Bridgewater talk of not coming out Ive been contemplating the #1 pick. If Clowney would play up to his abilities and a possible defensive shift to a 4-3 under Lovie Smith the combo of Watt and Clowney at DE excites me and should petrify QB's in the AFC South.

But I still believe Clowney will be Mario Williams Part 2. Not motivated every game and with abilities that are never fully tapped.

I'll have to see more of Barr, but he seems like a really good compliment if they stay 3-4. I worry about Clowney too, for the same Mario reasons

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24374643/darnell-dockett-fined-for-stomping-on-rams-players-hand

I love that he gets fined $7,500 for stomping on a players hand.
Seems like an extremely light fine for something that could easily end a season/career.

I'd also like to point out Jordan Poyer didn't get fined for the hit on the Patriots player that resulted in a 15yd penalty for the onside kick.

It's all good though we at Browns-GAF are okay with the L.

Top Bottom