• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Stairway to Heaven is probably my favorite, Black Dog my second favorite.

Yes I said Stairway to Heaven, yes it's cliche, wanna fight about it Bucket?

My favorite Guns N' Roses song is November Rain! Come at me bro!

Greg

Greg, you're my bro and all, but I have to talk to you about this.

I understand that everybody here hates the Patriots, and that is fine and all, but you have to give credit where credit is due. It is true that every team gets hit with injuries, yes, but I don't care about how you don't like Bill and the Pats, but you have to show them some respect.
Look at what injuries did to the Packers, Colts, Falcons, Texans and others. Most teams are 1 or 2 injuries away from turning to complete shit, where the Patriots are able to keep winning games with multiple starters on IR and a lot of starters banged up. When Gronk got injured last week Narag said something something like 'next man up'. Which team is able to actually do this better than the Patriots? Nobody.
Packers lost their starting quarterback
Colts have a young quarterback on a team that wasn't expected to do much last year
Falcons have a shitty quarterback
Texans don't know who their quarterback is
Patriots have 3-TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPION TOMMMMMMM BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDY

I'm not taking anything away from their wins, but my comment was in relation to the ESPN crowd that buys into the struggles of Brady this season and both praise and give him a pass because of what he has around him

Stairway to Heaven is probably my favorite, Black Dog my second favorite.

Yes I said Stairway to Heaven, yes it's cliche, wanna fight about it Bucket?

My favorite Guns N' Roses song is November Rain! Come at me bro!
Why would I want to fight about it?

Also November Rain is a good choice.

Packers lost their starting quarterback
Colts have a young quarterback on a team that wasn't expected to do much last year
Falcons have a shitty quarterback
Texans don't know who their quarterback is
Patriots have 3-TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPION TOMMMMMMM BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDY

I'm not taking anything away from their wins, but my comment was in relation to the ESPN crowd that buys into the struggles of Brady this season and both praise and give him a pass because of what he has around him

But the Packers have Draft Genius Ted Thompson.

squicken

I know you're just being funny but that's one reason why this movie is better than the movie. It's not just a bunch of action shit thrown together but it earns it's action, even when the action gets cartoonish there's a sense of danger and immediacy there.

haha I have the first one on my DVR but haven't watched it yet. I usually don't watch movies/play games until after football season

here's ESPN if Brady went down and Flynn replaced him:

if Patriots win - "BILL IS THE GREATEST COACH OF ALL TIME"
if Patriots lose - "Matt Flynn sucks"

But we had a similar situation when Brady went down in the first quarter of the first game, it's not hypothetical. Bill was able to go 11-5 with Matt Cassel as a starter, the 'terrible' drafter that Bill is made sure that he had a proper back-up QB and a good enough team to win even without Brady.

It's a fact.

here's ESPN if Brady went down and Flynn replaced him:

if Patriots win - "BILL IS THE GREATEST COACH OF ALL TIME"
if Patriots lose - "Matt Flynn sucks"

good workout though

get a stopwatch next time and try to make it fun!
Anyone who wins with Flynn is the greatest.

well my second final took all of 5 minutes, time to catch up on some video games!

So...uuuh..It went well ?

I once had a test like that. It was multiple choice, but I had no clue, so I just picked some random answers. But they force you to stay for at least an hour, so I had to wait for 55 minutes, whilst staring hopelessly at my test.

MRSA

Banned
austinpool.jpg

simples' enjoying his time on his dad's speedboat.

There's a Tag Heuer watch on the ground somewhere also.

So...uuuh..It went well ?

It was multiple choice, but I had no clue, so I just picked some random answers. But they force you to stay for at least an hour, so I had to wait for 55 minutes, whilst staring hopelessly at my test.

yeah it was super easy, 75 questions multiple choice and you can leave when you're fnished, now I don't have school until February, time to work on my massive backlog before I get a ps4 lol

simples

Banned
http://0.tqn.com/d/poolandpatio/1/0/s/-/0/-/austinpool.jpg[img]

simples' enjoying his time
[/QUOTE]
I would post a picture of oaklands state prison to show you on a raiders tail gate party friend

but I'm posting from my xbone while playing killer instinct. you enjoy vandalizing others fake houses and collecting carrots on ds though

Greg

But we had a similar situation when Brady went down in the first quarter of the first game, it's not hypothetical. Bill was able to go 11-5 with Matt Cassel as a starter, the 'terrible' drafter that Bill is made sure that he had a proper back-up QB and a good enough team to win even without Brady.

It's a fact.
maybe Cassel just had a good year, maybe Brady goes to a different team and is the worst, maybe he goes somewhere else and is better

my point is this season the media has given them all the praise for their successes and all the outs for their failures

Anyone who wins with Flynn is the greatest.
McCarthy coach of the year!

simples' enjoying his time on his dad's speedboat.

There's a Tag Heuer watch on the ground somewhere also.
:jnc

I'm coming out of the dark to celebrate my boy Harry Smith being reactivated for the final couple games.

He has a long way to go to rack up his season quota in fines.

It's a fact.
Randy Moss.

Don't try to revisionist history Cassel into a proper back-up QB. He was 100% grade A trash.

Randy Moss.

Don't try to revisionist history Cassel into a proper back-up QB. He was 100% grade A trash.

Then wasn't it Bill who was able to build a team around Cassell to still put an 'A-grade trash' QB in a position to win games?

It's always the same here on GAF. Never do the Patriots get credit for anything that they do.

Milchjon

It's always the same here on GAF. Never do the Patriots get credit for anything that they do.

No, it's totally logical.

Can't give Bill credit because he has one of the greatest QB's ever.

Can't give Tom credit because he has one of the greatest Head Coaches out there.

Obviously they both suck and are simply a product of their surroundings.

Top Bottom