• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 15 |OT| Winter Is Coming

I love Beyonce, she can buy me a 5-star gourmet restaurant.

But fuck listening to her music.

Wow MB is stepping down at Texas. I wonder who is going to replace him now that Saint Nicholas is staying at Bama

JCizzle

Harbaugh will be getting lots of run to UT. Gonna make Jed give him that big extension

An article put out about an hour ago says that he and ownership cleared the air this week and have an unofficial understanding in place. I hope it's true. What does concern me is the article mentioning that he and Baalke have been clashing lately - Barrows/Kawakami speculate it may be due to the backup QB fiasco this year.

Link:
http://blogs.mercurynews.com/kawaka...eared-the-air-after-some-speculation-im-told/

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Harbaugh will be getting lots of run to UT. Gonna make Jed give him that big extension

It has to be tempting for an NFL coach to take the better job security of a college coaching job, especially one that pays as well as Texas.

Edit: Killzone is really good so far. I'm shocked people don't like it!

squicken

It has to be tempting for an NFL coach to take the better job security of a college coaching job, especially one that pays as well as Texas.

I hate the Longhorns like no other, but it is the best football job in the country. There are like 900 NFL QBs and every Heisman QB that Mack could have had and was too dumb to get. Any decent coach can go there and make money, get a statue built of him and win titles

JCizzle

Less prestige though. Belichick, Walsh, Lombardi, etc. will always be thought of differently than guys who ruled college.

MRSA

Banned

KZ is awful towards the end the free fall bullshit is the worst. Definitely some eye candy though. Multiplayer is great

squicken

Bruce Feldman ‏@BFeldmanCBS
Names I think could be in play for #Texas vacancy: Jimbo Fisher, Jim Harbaugh, Jim Mora, James Franklin & Mike Tomlin.

Add Brian Schottenheimer to this list. Please

MRSA

Banned
wtf

i miss that fat goron sleeze ball and the stories about all of the mexicans he has tried to kill on the job.

Some of the PAs I work with have told me I could stitch and staple certain patients (Mexicans who don't speak English, are here illegally, and uninsured).

True story.

Did you know MC Hammer was still being played on the radio when the 9ers last a won a Super Bowl?

did you know Alligatorjandro & The Gazettes were being played on the radio the patriots last won a legitimate superbowl? Never heard of Alligatorjandor & The Gazettes? That's because they don't exist, just like a legitimate patriots superbowl win

Fantomex

Pats fans are all clownshoes no matter where you go. I mean think of the spectrum.

Lunchbox-----------------------Gata

Rich or poor they're all annoying as hell.

Pats fans are all clownshoes no matter where you go. I mean think of the spectrum.

Lunchbox-----------------------Gata

Rich or poor they're all annoying as hell.

I dont even know why Dolphin fans exist. They are like a version of the Browns, but the Browns are lovable losers and the Dolphins are just losers.

brentech

lulz its hilarious that you actually consider those to be legitimate. do you honestly believe the NFL would officially remove those titles, thereby calling into question the legitimacy of their business? i wish i was still young and naive like you gata :(

We's old and have to live in the real world =(
For the same reason that if you do a search for 'baseball HR leader', Barry Bonds will still manage to be at the top of the list.

Sanjuro

lulz its hilarious that you actually consider those to be legitimate. do you honestly believe the NFL would officially remove those titles, thereby calling into question the legitimacy of their business? i wish i was still young and naive like you gata :(

Your last Super Bowl victory is tainted as well. Nothing was Super about that Bowl.

Good Guy Tom helping the fight against bullying.

"People still tease me about what I wear, but I don't listen to them!"

:jnc

EarlyCuylersRulesToNotBeBullied.jpg

Top Bottom