• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

RBH

I predict GAF will crash shortly with the new Nintendo Direct starting in 10 minutes.

ib0lsmmhNTHl1w.gif

Just in case GAF goes down because of the Nintendo DIrect, I just want to say, go Denver! They need to rebound this week and get some steam rolling into the post-season.

jakncoke

Banned
If,

Miami loses to the Bill, Jets
Jets beat Browns and Dolphins
San Diego beats the Raiders(or losses to i guess)and loses to the Chefs
Baltimore loses to the Patriots and Bengals

Steelers win both games

We make the playoffs according to the playoff generator

#HOPE

Just in case GAF goes down because of the Nintendo DIrect, I just want to say, go Denver! They need to rebound this week and get some steam rolling into the post-season.

Gaf will without a doubt go down, 10k snes clones will descend on neogaf thinking Mario Kart/Cranky Kong release dates going to change the 3rd place finish by the Wii U

Milchjon

Aren't the kind of people who care about Nintendo in school right now (or in court, in bionic's case). Why would you expect GAF to go down.

JCizzle

If,

Miami loses to the Bill, Jets
Jets beat Browns and Dolphins
San Diego beats the Raiders(or losses to i guess)and loses to the Chefs
Baltimore loses to the Patriots and Bengals

Steelers win both games

We make the playoffs according to the playoff generator

#HOPE

Gaf will without a doubt go down, 10k snes clones will descend on neogaf thinking Mario Kart/Cranky Kong release dates going to change the 3rd place finish by the Wii U

The chalkboard image for Nintendo really is accurate. If a mainline Mario game isn't doing jack shit for them around the holidays, they're already dead. At this point it's rearranging chairs on the Titanic.

jakncoke

Banned
Aren't the kind of people who care about Nintendo in school right now (or in court, in bionic's case). Why would you expect GAF to go down.

xILsdSj.jpg

This is neogaf server room

The chalkboard image for Nintendo really is accurate. If a mainline Mario game isn't doing jack shit for them around the holidays, they're already dead. At this point it's rearranging chairs on the Titanic.

I remember being a pretty heavy Sony fanboy thinking certain games would help. At a point you need to just forget winning and just hope it stays alive so it can get good games.

Holy hell. We actually (finally) got rid of Hartley. That bum Charles Brown also lost his starting LT job in favor of our 3rd rounder Terron Armstead. I love these moves so much. We've put up with Hartley's shit long enough just because of the 2009 postseason, and Charles Brown is the reason for pressure on Brees 75% of the time. Live by the rookie or die by the rookie. What happened against the Rams was completely unacceptable.

xnipx

Pats fans, tell me why you think you're going to win on Sunday?

They don't. That's why they are getting the excuses ready early. Everyone in the afc is scared of us right now heading into the playoffs lol. I wish we had a chance to get a warm up game against the fraud ass colts like last year.

dionysus

Yaldog
GAF crashes when never-heard-of-them-before Smash characters and a Zelda dynasty warriors are announced. Jesus, can we get a real database and front end here.

Grimes and Carroll are on track to play this weekend, hopefully we don't need done last minute heroics from a practice squad player to win the game

Narag

Given nintendo's bizarre practices, I expected a musou game with some wildly inappropriate property like pilotwings musou or some shut.

harSon

Banned
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap20...eelers-hit-on-bengals-kevin-huber-was-penalty

Dean Blandino, the NFL's vice president of officiating, has confirmed what had been speculated upon: Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker Terence Garvin should have been penalized for the vicious hit.

That punt return should have never have happened.

What kind of bullshit pussy rule is this?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...fl-officials-says-hit-kevin-huber-was-illegal
' "Huber, he's a punter. And the key is he's defenseless throughout the down," Blandino said on NFL Network."

effzee

So been addicted to Game of Thrones as I catch up to the current season.

Question for those who have seen the show and read the books.

What book does season 3 end at? About to start season 3 and thought I'd look at the wiki page for some things I wasn't clear on but don't want to read any spoilers.

rando14

So been addicted to Game of Thrones as I catch up to the current season.

Question for those who have seen the show and read the books.

What book does season 3 end at? About to start season 3 and thought I'd look at the wiki page for some things I wasn't clear on but don't want to read any spoilers.

Book 3 = season 3 and 4. It's supposed to be roughly half the book each season but they mix things around

What do you need clarification on? I'd avoid any book wikis

Wrayfield

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...fl-officials-says-hit-kevin-huber-was-illegal
' "Huber, he's a punter. And the key is he's defenseless throughout the down," Blandino said on NFL Network."

You can't hit him in the head or neck, and you can't use the crown or forehead parts of the helmet to the body.

I think that's fair. You can still block him, just don't knock the shit out of him with your helmet.

Also: I'm gonna leave this here, not sure if posted yet.

jakncoke

Banned
Would you say that if it happened to a Steelers player?

If you're going to not pay attention to your surroundings, specially in the return game where violent collisions are the norm. Then its your damn fault. You people trying to say this is Steelers being Steelers are blindly trolling and ignoring that people get lit the fuck up all the time. Also if anything we killing the punter helped the Bengals. A botched punt and 2 short punts caused us to get a good lead early on.

If you're going to not pay attention to your surroundings, specially in the return game where violent collisions are the norm. Then its your damn fault. You people trying to say this is Steelers being Steelers are blindly trolling and ignoring that people get lit the fuck up all the time. Also if anything we killing the punter helped the Bengals. A botched punt and 2 short punts caused us to get a good lead early on.

I hope we dont see you complain about a Steelers player getting hurt.

Dragon

Banned
They don't. That's why they are getting the excuses ready early. Everyone in the afc is scared of us right now heading into the playoffs lol. I wish we had a chance to get a warm up game against the fraud ass colts like last year.

Are you high?

Fantomex

Grimes and Carroll are on track to play this weekend, hopefully we don't need done last minute heroics from a practice squad player to win the game

It's funny that we phin fans are stoked about Carroll playing now.

Suck it down bitches. We killed your punter

ahhhhhhh.gif

Real talk. Pats are the most hated team, Steelers are the dirtiest team doe.

YOO DAMN

Megaton

I like mindless games like these. Where I can just slash fools.

Never change son.

Dragon

Banned
Are you confident in a patriots win this Sunday?

I was more commenting on how you're talking shit for a team that had to win on a 61 yard field goal last week and didn't score one touchdown. I don't think the Patriots are any better than the Ravens and with the Ravens being at home I'm not confident at all. That still doesn't mean the Ravens are all that good though.

As opposed to you being 11 and just becoming a football fan as of 2006

Once jakncoke goes to the personal attacks I would just tell him that he types like a 12 year old and move on.

xnipx

I was more commenting on how you're talking shit for a team that had to win on a 61 yard field goal last week and didn't score one touchdown. I don't think the Patriots are any better than the Ravens and with the Ravens being at home I'm not confident at all. That still doesn't mean the Ravens are all that good though.

Once jakncoke goes to the personal attacks I would just tell him that he types like a 12 year old and move on.

You are aware that in 2000 we went 5 games without scoring a touchdown right? Idc how we win as long as we win. The ravens are playing at a level capable of beating any team in the afc right now in my opinion so I can talk all the shit I want. Especially being defending Super Bowl champs.

Top Bottom