• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

bald-quarterbacks-03-1.jpg

Stafford would totally be a comb over guy.

a disfigured male turned female

:jnc

Man, are you guys sure about using yet another high pick on an offensive lineman? Remember how out last pick turned out? I would like a big possession receiver to hit, with Austin working the slot. Or maybe something to bolster up the secondary. Grab some linemen in the 2nd and 3rd round if we move down, which we should.

I don't know if any of the receivers in the draft look great though. Next year Bradford has to show what he's worth. I don't have my hopes high with him. Though Stacy helps.

Can't be scared of O lineman forever because of Jason Smith's dumbass and Bradford can't prove what he's worth if he is gettin sacked like he was the first few years

Fuck my shitty ass team, bunch of fucken worthless overpaid vaginas should be taken out back, shot, reanimated and re shot, fucken bitches.

In lighter news I won my fantasy championship! WOOOO!!! It's my first one.

squicken

Daniel Jeremiah ‏@MoveTheSticks
That's cold! "@Draven_AICN: Eli Manning RT@MoveTheSticks Robert Quinn, Richard Sherman, Luke Kuechly... Who else am I missing for DEF POY?”

lol

Man, are you guys sure about using yet another high pick on an offensive lineman? Remember how out last pick turned out? I would like a big possession receiver to hit, with Austin working the slot. Or maybe something to bolster up the secondary. Grab some linemen in the 2nd and 3rd round if we move down, which we should.

I don't know if any of the receivers in the draft look great though. Next year Bradford has to show what he's worth. I don't have my hopes high with him. Though Stacy helps.

If Saffold leaves and Long is out or cut to start the year, they the Rams are short a linemen or two. I was with you, but now, can't deny the Rams have a huge need there

Jeff-DSA

It's been awhile but fuck today sucked an hope and optimism I had about this team. Everything wrong with this team showed up today,

The O-line was SOOOOO bad. Tannehill was on his butt all game and never got a chance to step into throws. Receivers dropping big passes. Defense did their job, but we just had no scoring or time of possession to help them out.

The O-line was SOOOOO bad. Tannehill was on his butt all game and never got a chance to step into throws. Receivers dropping big passes. Defense did their job, but we just had no scoring or time of possession to help them out.

yeah it was a pathetic showing by the oline, just horrible I was pissed when I saw tannehill get hurt, I'm glad he's ok but with that oline it was bound to happen, just surprised it took so long

Ah yeah I forgot how up against it AZ was. Sucks for them. Probably the 4th or 5th best team in the NFL and they'll miss the playoffs

Almost makes me wish the playoff seeding was based upon records like in the NBA. You cannot tell me that Chicago and Green Bay deserve a playoff spot over Arizona, not this year.

Hey guys lets boo our team and help the opposing team essentially giving them a home game on the road.

#Lionsfans

i thought it would be fun to troll you when the inevitable collapse happened but i actually just feel bad. i usually wish nothing but the worst for every other NFL team but the lions remind me so much of the niners with singletary that the human side of me feels a bit for your team. i hope you find your harbaugh one day kas :(

squicken

What happened to your Cowboys avatar?

Truth be told, I wanted Dallas to win. Texans don't need any help to get the first pick, I want the Rams to get #2, and I hope Dallas makes the playoffs. I'm tired of the silly Romo stuff. I'm glad the jinx failed

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Still drunk?

And pissed. I'm pissed at the Lions, I'm pissed at our fans. I'm just really bitter right now. Don't mind me continue on, we'll be back next year.

Still though the Seahawks didn't have the best decade before Russel came around. The Niners had some tough times before Harbaugh came along. You don't see those fanbases booing there teams at home. I understand our shitty history but thats the past. Don't boo your team at home. Thats fucking ridiculous.

Mine as well turn in your Lions tickets and give them for free to Giants fans.

And pissed. I'm pissed at the Lions, I'm pissed at our fans. I'm just really bitter right now. Don't mind me continue on, we'll be back next year.

Still though the Seahawks didn't have the best decade before Russel came around. The Niners had some tough times before Harbaugh came along. You don't see those fanbases booing there team at home. I understand our shitty history but thats the past. Don't boo your team at home. Thats fucking ridiculous.

the seahawks actually had really good years before wussle came around. they made the playoffs repeatedly, they went to the superbowl and for a few years they were considered a powerhouse (before hasselbeck fell off and holmgren turned to trash since he was trying to be coach/gm.... oh and charmin soft got paid)

Narag

Almost makes me wish the playoff seeding was based upon records like in the NBA. You cannot tell me that Chicago and Green Bay deserve a playoff spot over Arizona, not this year.

People said the same thing about the Seahawks in 2010. They got the job done in the first round.

squicken

Still though the Seahawks didn't have the best decade before Russel came around. The Niners had some tough times before Harbaugh came along. You don't see those fanbases booing there teams at home. I understand our shitty history but thats the past. Don't boo your team at home. Thats fucking ridiculous.

SF fans booed their team and at one point chanted for David Carr to play. Shitty coaching does things to fans. It's for the best, kas. Schwartz needs to go

wait how are the dolphins the #6 seed? didn't they lose straight up to the ravens? or is it because the dolphins/ravens/chargers are all tied so it goes to non-division tie breakers (which wouldn't include head to head in a 3 way tie?)

whats the odds of the chargers making the playoff?

They need both Miami to lose to the Jets, and the Ravens to the Bengals

wait how are the dolphins the #6 seed? didn't they lose straight up to the ravens? or is it because the dolphins/ravens/chargers are all tied so it goes to non-division tie breakers (which wouldn't include head to head in a 3 way tie?)

conference record. then head to head

Still though the Seahawks didn't have the best decade before Russel came around. The Niners had some tough times before Harbaugh came along. You don't see those fanbases booing there team at home. I understand our shitty history but thats the past. Don't boo your team at home. Thats fucking ridiculous.

Kas, let's be honest. Neither Seattle not San Francisco has been through 65 YEARS OF FAILURE with no hope on the horizon.

They have every right to boo them. This team, this coaching staff, shut itself down in the second half of the season. It wasn't injuries. It wasn't bad luck. They no longer gave a shit and it showed when they would take downs off and the Eagles or Bucs or Giants torched them for 10, 20, 30 yards on a single play.

I'm surprised they didn't do much worse than boo, but I guess they didn't want to get banned there for life. That's not worth pelting Jim Schwartz with your full drink cups and half-eaten bowls of nachos, I guess.

Let's also be honest:

william-ford-sr_416x416.jpg

This fucker has got to go, too. He's been grand marshal of this shit parade for too long.

Narag

SF fans booed their team and at one point chanted for David Carr to play. Shitty coaching does things to fans. It's for the best, kas. Schwartz needs to go

oh shit i remember that game

From RBH's link earliier:

Miami currently holds the edge on Baltimore because San Diego, a winner Sunday, created a three-team tie at 8-7. In that scenario, the Ravens’ win over Miami is canceled out by Miami’s win over San Diego, pushing the conference-record tiebreaker to the forefront.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
the seahawks actually had really good years before wussle came around. they made the playoffs repeatedly, they went to the superbowl and for a few years they were considered a powerhouse (before hasselbeck fell off and holmgren turned to trash since he was trying to be coach/gm.... oh and charmin soft got paid)

This is true, the Hassleback years. But still I never heard Hawks fans boo their team. I know it sucks and I was PISSED Schwartz decided to run the clock out in the 4th with 23 seconds and 2 TOs but still, support your team.

I'm just frustrated and it was nice seeing Staffords girl call out the Detroit fans. This shit was going on when we were 6-3 so its nothing new. Its almost like we've accepted the fact that we're perpetual losers and we revel in that fact.

And don't feel bad FMT. We'll be back next year locked and reloaded and ready to kick the shit out of the Niners.

Top Bottom