• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
he needs to get better in his progressions but i think you can nitpick any qb if you wanted to. i remember looking at some all-22 earlier in the year of andrew luck where he was missing open receiver after open receiver in a game. kap had a great game last week. maybe his best throw was a 12 yarder to crabtree. he looked off the safety in the middle of the field, then went over to his left and threw a laser JUST over the LB in zone but in front of the cb. beautiful throw

Yeah in the Broncos game against the Colts earlier this year Manning just completely missed two receiver running uncovered in the endzone on different plays. If that was Kaep who did it we'd have a bunch of Smith apologists announcing that the Kaep reign was a complete failure. But it happens to all QBs...they can't see everything on every play.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
So what are the chances of the Cards offering Atlanta good money for the win tonight? Happens all the time in soccer. Players in the nfl must get payed much more though so i dont know if they would care much for extra illegal(?) payment.

I don't think paying the Falcons money is going to help them win.

Godslay

Banned
fuck peyton and his fivehead, that bitch is going to get owned ty law style by future shutdown corner logan ryan in the afc championship game

Decker is going to whip out his big dick (which has a fivehead as well!), and spank Pootie Tang style, Ryan, Talib, and whatever garbage Bill met in his downtown hobo bar that week, all over Mile High.

You are a funny bastard Bread. Now I have to go back to work.

TheFatOne

Who runs up the score, Brady or Manning?

bcmluzycmaeh8tzcckwp.jpg

That had more to do with Belichick than Brady. Guy was out to prove a point the first half of the season. They just annihilated teams.
Top rated 4-3 olb since his return, according to PFF. Even with that said Broncos were undefeated without him. Defense will just have to play as a squad again. Not a season ending loss imo.

Broncos played a bunch of bad teams in the beginning of the season.

Crisco

Banned

Meanwhile Cam Newton is making great things happen at Belk!

http://biz.yahoo.com/e/130417/blkia10-k.html

The Company's total revenues increased 7.0% in fiscal year 2013 to $4.0 billion. Comparable store sales increased 6.3%, which included a $60.8 million, or 84.0%, increase in eCommerce revenues, as a result of the Company's investments in key strategic merchandising, marketing, branding, eCommerce and service excellence initiatives aimed at delivering Modern.

He's even a better pitchman than that bum Kaep.

Godslay

Banned
Broncos played a bunch of bad teams in the beginning of the season.

Doesn't matter, you won't hear me whine about injuries. Never have, never will.

It's beat every team you face from here on out, including the Raiders. I certainly have faith that they can do it, even with a bad defense. Pats have proven to me that a shitty defense can play well enough to get to a Superbowl, and the Giants have proven that a shitty defense can hold off long or play well enough in spots to let a Manning win it all.

jakncoke

Banned
Most leagues do, yours doesn't?

I havent done fantasy football in 5 years. But that wasnt true then and I doubt it is now. Its incredibly stupid to have a FF championship in week 17 considering the good players on teams already clinched are likely to play a half or less of week 17 and fucking up everything.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It is pretty amazing that the Lions couldn't win a garbage division that was missing both Cutler and Rodgers for long periods of time.

Then again it isn't *that* amazing.

On another note, I know Cutler struggles against the Packers but doesn't Matt Forte usually do really well but they inexplicably keep throwing the ball against us?

I havent done fantasy football in 5 years. But that wasnt true then and I doubt it is now. Its incredibly stupid to have a FF championship in week 17 considering the good players on teams already clinched are likely to play a half or less of week 17 and fucking up everything.

Part of the strategy. Like the blue shell in Mario Kart

It is pretty amazing that the Lions couldn't win a garbage division that was missing both Cutler and Rodgers for long periods of time.

Then again it isn't *that* amazing.

On another note, I know Cutler struggles against the Packers but doesn't Matt Forte usually do really well but they inexplicably keep throwing the ball against us?

They did well against the division, it's the other teams that they couldn't beat

cdyhybrid

Well you saw me say that I didn't feel confident about this game, that it was the only single game I didn't feel confident about. It's hard to argue that things should have been in your favor between how good you are at home and our injuries and you getting 4 picks but it has to be hats off to our D, they played a great game and gave Russel and Lynch fits, it wasn't SEA O just playing terrible. Our front line was dominate enough that it actually allowed our secondary to leave no open receivers which was not the case last time we met. Powers actually showed up for once and these were the differences that made up for our depleted secondary as not only Honey Badger was missing, but his backup as well so we had a undrafted rookie playing FS. SEA D was somewhat of a mixed bag from what I read. You did keep any of our receivers from having solid performances and the picks during redzone D is fantastic (though I read three of them were off of tips), but we regularly got down the field and had what, 4 scoring opportunities? If not for multiple tipped picks, it could have potentially been a blow out. I know that sounds silly but I always feel like tips off of an offensive players are flukey but still credit to the defender for getting to the ball.We ran at will as well. It was hard fought and a gritty match as evidenced by the final score, all I'm saying is we aren't as bad as you thought we were and you shouldn't underestimate division foes
unless they're the Rams ;) jk, Squicken :D

It's all good, half the fun on here is talking shit and trolling each other. We are all bros, GG. I feel bad for the Rams, SEA going to be mad and play hard to finish the season.

Yeah, your D is very nice. I'm surprised they kept rolling without Horton. Good players is 95% of the equation, though. Your offense was driving pretty much the whole game, they just kept turning it over close to the goal line. Our offense didn't go anywhere outside of one drive (and they almost fumbled that one away). Your O was eventually going to NOT turn it over, so we had to score more.

Sigh.

Fuck the Rams!

jakncoke

Banned
Holy crap

Don't need to convince me, my team's almost burned through its entire opening day 53! Hell, make it 20 games, maybe we'll be able to field a team entirely of backup's backups then!

20 game season, burn through all the eligible free agents that played through division 1 football, division 1-aa, division 2. Division 3 and HS experienced football players for all teams!

Farooq

Banned
I need a fucking source. I cannot find anything.

Fuck man. Tony, you are one tough motherfucker. I was concerned when he was going to get an a MRI. FUCK!!!

jakncoke

Banned
Romo pulling a Cutler. Good news Farooq. Neckbeard will lead you to victory. Bank on it. Feed him a bottle of jack and he'll throw 4 tds and 340 yards

Top Bottom