• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

MechDX

Sadly I'm only 6th in Trejo Pick 'Ems group because I somehow forgot to put in my picks for Week 12 in that group :(

The gift card was for the winner of the Pussy league only. You are tied with Chip Kellys Aweful Defense, whoever that is

rando14

Nothing in particular just sometimes feel like while watching the show that I am missing out on some background information about the world at large.

Feel like the books obviously covered more and more in detail about why things are the way they are. Or do they explain that as we go along?

The show leaves out a LOT of characters, locations, and backgrounds. It also leaves out a lot about Ned Stark's history and background which I think is very important.

It's kind of hard to say how the show will handle these things since it's added and changed several characters. I wish the show told us more about the world since the ASOIAF world is so rich.

That said the show has overall done a good job and is definitely a great watch.

squicken

fucking schoob is back?! What does it take he's like Weeden he's unstoppable noooooooooo

You know schoob can beat the titans. case can't read a blitz to save his life and schoob has the power to send a fuck you to the fans by ruing that pick he'll do it fucking douche GO AWAY

Tamanon

Banned
Brad Meester retiring after 13 seasons as the Jags center. He wasn't playing very well this season at all, and would've been fighting for his job anyways, but he was a stalwart on the Jags O-line for as long as I can remember.

Happy trails Brad!

effzee

The show leaves out a LOT of characters, locations, and backgrounds. It also leaves out a lot about Ned Stark's history and background which I think is very important.

It's kind of hard to say how the show will handle these things since it's added and changed several characters. I wish the show told us more about the world since the ASOIAF world is so rich.

That said the show has overall done a good job and is definitely a great watch.

So for example if I want to learn more about Ned's past I should read the read the wiki for book 1?

Bowser

I'm disappointed you caught me in the spread league -_-

I crushed it this past week, 13-3 against the spread (should have been 14-2 but the Panthers gave up the garbage backdoor cover to the Jets, ugh).

didnt you miss the 1pm games one week? congrats

I gave up after missing them lol

Yep, I missed the 1PM games Week 13 or something in the GAF Pick 'Em league but still recovered! I'd probably have a 4-5 game lead if I hadn't missed those picks.

rando14

So for example if I want to learn more about Ned's past I should read the read the wiki for book 1?

Yeah I would, Ned is one of the deepest characters and his backstory is very cool (and important). His wiki should be mostly safe too and the one on wiki of ice and fire is good, just be careful not to venture too far because there's Dance with Dragons spoilers. His role in Robert's Rebellion is especially interesting

cdyhybrid

I see the one thing you haven't mastered is reading comprehension.

Sorry, I skimmed over your post because whenever you talk about the Seahawks it's just an endless stream of bitterness and got-trolledness.

If you want to compare fanbases, I'll just ask: Who has more lifelongs?

I'll leave it at that ;)

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I really hope that Schaub somehow gets to be the starter for the Texans next season. The meltdowns would be glorious!

Ohio State junior QB Braxton Miller told reporters he thinks he is ready for the NFL.
We should note that Miller has not declared for the draft, but every one of his comments seem to point to that direction. At least initially. Miller added that staying and working under Urban Meyer for another season would improve his game. It appears as if Miller wants to enter, but is receiving advice suggesting otherwise.
Nooooooooo! Stay in school fool!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Schoob is back.

yea wtf is the nearest bridge?

Miguel

Schaub!

Broncos won't know what hit them.

(right in the hands)

Tate shut down. Good news for the Browns. That's 2 less weeks of him getting banged up

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Philip Rivers as the third most penalized player in the NFL is a bit of a surprise. Rivers has been called for 32 delay of games penalties since 2009, 12 of which came in 2010. That is quite a lot and is pretty strange, as avoiding delay of game penalties is not all that difficult with an organized offense. Perhaps the problem here stems from something other than Rivers.

Pretty sure the problem is with Rivers. He doesn't seem like the sharpest tool in the shed.

The league is going to miss London Fletcher for sure. One of the greats and a real quiet leader. Just goes about his business making tackles

RBH

matt_schaub_bummed.jpg

matt_schaub_bummed.jpg

matt_schaub_bummed.jpg

MATT SCHOOB IS BACK, BABY!

Milchjon

Philip Rivers as the third most penalized player in the NFL is a bit of a surprise. Rivers has been called for 32 delay of games penalties since 2009, 12 of which came in 2010. That is quite a lot and is pretty strange, as avoiding delay of game penalties is not all that difficult with an organized offense. Perhaps the problem here stems from something other than Rivers.

Pretty sure the problem is with Rivers. He doesn't seem like the sharpest tool in the shed.

Probably had to lecture his receivers on how sex is bad everytime they were in the huddle.

Top Bottom