• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

ShaneB

Lol stifling

In total the Defence is allowing 14.6 points per game.. which is no doubt helped by only allowing 19 total punt return yards. What other word would you like me to use?

edit: I see your edit. I don't care that he's rated 23rd. We've only allowed NINETEEN total punt return yards.

Honestly I don't remember, earliest memories I have are from around 88/89 season (I was 5/6 years old) been a fan every since, I should have been a cowboy fan though since my entire family minus one cousin (pats fan....ugh) are cowboy fans lol

Only one smart person in the whole family.

Bowser

Kraken of House Slytherin willing to give the Panthers a hometown discount:

With two weeks left in the regular season, Panthers defensive end Greg Hardy said he still hasn't heard much from the team's front office about a contract extension.

But Hardy said Wednesday he'd be willing to give the Panthers a hometown discount to stay in Charlotte.

"I'll take some cut for the city. I still want what I deserve or what I feel (is) close to what I deserve," Hardy said. "But I'll definitely take a small cut for the city."

http://blogs.charlotte.com/panthers...discount-contract-extension-panthers-nfl.html

Hunter S.

There were so many games that the dolphins owner had to buy tickets to avoid a black out but since I live in LA I just used Sunday ticket or went to bars lol

Broncos fans are bragging because we got one of the smallest markets, yet the games are always sold out!
But, yeah, I rarely post during Broncos games due to being at a bar, or not at home. NFL Sunday ticket does allow me to watch any game when I am home witch is nice considering the local early games are often NFC only, and I prefer to watch AFC most of the time for obvious reasons.

squicken

It would be stupid for the Rams to draft an OT with the #2 pick when Jadeveon Clowney will be there. I know you guys have Chris Long and Robert Quinn, but you can never have to much talent on the defensive line, and at the very least Clowney will be better than Chris Long and help shed his contract.

Go for the best player available at a position of need, and that would be either Barr or Clowney.

I'm starting to believe drafting offensive lineman that high is a waste, You can find solid offensive lineman in the later rounds like the Lions did this past draft with Warford or Waddle. Mayhew hitting with those two guys helped us focus on the wide receiver core and secondary.

I am very interested in Barr. I've read he's Von Miller-esque. I also have no issue taking Clwoney. Robert Quinn shut down both NOLA and IND. He ruined their gameplans. Strip sacked Luck for a TD. Hit Brees twice and forced INTs on the first two drives

They have lots of needs but pairing Barr with Ogletree at LB or adding Clowney to that DL is pretty damn exciting if they are as good as the hype

In total the Defence is allowing 14.6 points per game.. which is no doubt helped by only allowing 19 total punt return yards. What other word would you like me to use?

edit: I see your edit. I don't care that he's rated 23rd. We've only allowed NINETEEN total punt return yards.

Do you understand why? Even with only allowing 19 yards returned he is still 23rd. 22 other punters have obviously allowed more return yards but still have a better net average. What does that tell you?

I have to wonder, are the Lions and Dallas under the same voodoo curse this season?

Both teams are 7-7. Both should be leading their divisions, their not. Both have lost games that they should have won multiple times. Both teams are blowing leads late in games, both teams have quarterbacks that throw picks at the worst possible times. Both teams have coaches that call ridiculous plays when they shouldn't...

It's a pretty amazing parallel when you think about it.

I have to wonder, are the Lions and Dallas under the same voodoo curse this season?

Both teams are 7-7. Both should be leading their divisions, their not. Both have lost games that they should have won multiple times. Both teams are blowing leads late in games, both teams have quarterbacks that throw picks at the worst possible times. Both teams have coaches that call ridiculous plays when they shouldn't...

It's a pretty amazing parallel when you think about it.

Well dallas has been doing this for almost a decade now so there is no surprise there.

Spinluck

Lol, seeing Bryan Cranston on King of Queens after Breaking Bad is kind of funny.

Go Colts!!

temp2013_1217_Riley_Caroling_0094--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG

Greg

Jacoby nooooooooooooooooooo:
Atlanta QB Matt Ryan has been known for years as “Matty Ice” for his calm, cool approach late in games, but Packers WR James Jones thinks his current QB, Matt Flynn, can lay claim to that nickname, too, after Green Bay’s second-half comebacks the past two games.

“Matt’s a gamer,” Jones said. “He comes into the game, he’s got ice in his veins. That’s the new ‘Matty Ice’ over there. He just comes out and plays ball. That’s what he does. We have 100 percent confidence in Matt that he’ll get the job done and go out and help us win.”

Milchjon

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 23m
Nate Solder's concussion has officially been announced. New injuries include Boyce's ankle and Fletcher's groin.

Ah, I'm not scared. We don't need WR's. Bill will just change the offense once again and let Brady run free!

Tom Penny

Ah, I'm not scared. We don't need WR's. Bill will just change the offense once again and let Brady run free!

When you don't have WR's it's great not running the ball when it was effective all game. Some things never change..no huddle shotgun empty set incoming...

MechDX

NFL: AroundTheLeague ‏@NFL_ATL 19m
Browns are "one of several teams" who would be interested in RB Ben Tate, who is likely done in Houston, @RapSheet said on @nflnetwork

Wonder who

Top Bottom