• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

rando14

Lololol

Not surprised. Legion of PEDs

Are you responsible for this FMT, because it's very hurtful!! :(

862_1387384647.jpg

jakncoke

Banned
Because I dont really care for poli-gaf I'll say this here. How we go from going 20 days or whatever over deadline to having a 2 year deal ready for Obama ready to sign so quickly?

Trey

Because I dont really care for poli-gaf I'll say this here. How we go from going 20 days or whatever over deadline to having a 2 year deal ready for Obama ready to sign so quickly?

Neither side wants to go through that debacle again.

Not going to the negotiating table and shutting down the government was a ploy that backfired badly on the Republicans. They have learned their lesson.

cdyhybrid

Radio is saying that a year suspension is actually the same thing as an indefinite suspension. Every "year suspension" that you hear about is actually an indefinite suspension with the option to apply for reinstatement after a year.

So it looks like the appeal wasn't successful.

Mollymauk

Kaep jersey gets you stuck next to the toilets.

http://www.nwcn.com/news/Russell-Wilson-jersey-gets-you-priority-boarding-on-Alaska-Airlines--236298051.html
Russell Wilson jersey gets you priority boarding on Alaska Airlines

Russell Wilson has guided the Seahawks to the NFL's best record (12-2). He is the winningest second-year quarterback in NFL history. And now he can help you out at the airport.

Anyone wearing a Russell Wilson jersey can get priority boarding on Seattle-departing Alaska Airlines flights. Alaska Air Spokesperson Bobbie Egan tells KING 5 the promotion is good for the duration of the Seattle Seahawks season.

On Tuesday, Russell Wilson was named official spokesperson for Alaska Airlines.

KaYotiX

Banned
Might as well just say Flynn is starting the last 2 games, I doubt they will clear Rodgers at all the way its looking. Unless we squeak into the playoffs I don't see him coming back.

Just need the team to actually play a full game and not just a half....

Spinluck

it says you have to be shorter than wussle though so that excludes most of the people in the US :(

maybe the dude from game of thrones could get in on this promotion but it'd be close

I hope Browner sues the FUCK out of the NFL.

And wins. Fuck that shit.

sues for what? because he is a cheater who has repeatedly taken performance enhancing drugs? NFL corrects a prior mistake and now THEY are the ones to blame for browners repeated cheating attempts? lulz

squicken

The (Not So Great) Year In NFL Refs

Patriots officiating controversies are not like other officiating controversies. That's mostly because Patriots fans, supported by the New England-based sports media military-industrial complex, demand Congressional intervention whenever a tacky call goes against them, yet have mass-amnesia about any-and-all officiating breaks. Perhaps a decade of Tuck Rule taunts turned everyone east of I-91 into chapter-and-verse rulebook fundamentalists, or maybe it's the sense of entitlement that comes from experiencing about ten defeats per presidential administration, but Patriots Nation insists on thrusting any strange calls in team losses to the top of the sports-talk agenda. Strange calls in close wins? Winners win, pal.

Fox318

I was at target looking around at the 3DS section when I saw they had the 2014 Jet calender next to it.

Mark Sanchez is on the cover....

They're not sports, even though they are competitive, require a high level of dedication and are entertaining to watch. They're games.

Like soccer and baseball.

I will say it is a bit dickish to go after the fans like that, though. There's a UFC fighter who is a huge Starcraft fan, would they throw him in with the stereotyped fanbase too?

as much as people on gaf say the big bang theory sucks, that show depicts some of the arguments and threads on this forum to the T. i could imagine some of the threads being the script on that show.

jbxoyjMHmkBWJI.png

image.php

cajunator

Banned
I wake up to a damned Dynasty Warriors game with a Zelda skin. Can't believe this shit. This is going to dilute the Zelda brand like they did to the Mario brand, and worse it means a real Zelda won't be out till at least 2015. Sigh. I used to love Nintendo but I've been fucked over to many times to trust them anymore (in terms of one or two quality titles every 4 months).

Oh well back to football, looking at McShays mock draft I absolutely agree we need a wide receiver opposite of Megatron. I'm just wary on drafting a USC WR. I'm starting to get into draft mode after Monday Nights fiasco so if Mayhew is there I know he'll go best player available if its a Linebacker, Secondary or Wide Receiver. I think we need to focus on offensive playmakers and try to get some diamonds in the rough with defensive players in the later rounds.

I also think Darius Slay has made some strides thankfully, and I hope he continues to improve.

Hmm. Wii had that twilight princess on-rails shooter game. Zelda is no stranger to the occasional spinoff. Remember four swords?

Top Bottom