• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

rando14

JHgdfvm.gif

i dont get competitive gaming :\ Or online gaming personalities in general

tate and baldwin are ok receivers. beneficiaries of a lot of jump balls that give them a chance to make the play but they do it. i wouldn't spend decent money on any of those 4 receivers but i guess if i had to pick one it would be nicks. physical beast and i would assume harbs could get him ready to play!

squicken

Hmmm what about KC?
!

I don't think it is in Reid's nature to ground and pound. I think he is making do with Alex but knows he needs more. And they are a very WR limited. Probably would address that before Alex. People rag on him but I'm not sure how much he holds them back. They have nothing outside. Bowe is so slow. I can't believe the contract he got

..It'll probably never top the Super Bowl, but things have progressed a lot from the days of 200 people gathering to watch some dudes play CS.

Probably not. The thing that stuck out to me the most in that video was what a sausage fest the crowd was. Good luck taking a girl on a date to that event.

tate and baldwin are ok receivers. beneficiaries of a lot of jump balls that give them a chance to make the play but they do it. i wouldn't spend decent money on any of those 4 receivers but i guess if i had to pick one it would be nicks. physical beast and i would assume harbs could get him ready to play!

Just like he did Manningham?

bionic77

Hmmm what about KC?

Don't even try to pretend like we ain't boys bionic!! When I'm a doctor I was gonna direct my MVA patients to you!!
Likewise I will send all my clients in desperate need of some lyrica or vicodin to you.

I really got no beef with the Hawks. The Steelers are not playing for the same prize you guys are this year. I hope you guys beat the Ravens by 100 points in the Superbowl (though I won't be surprised if Flacco beats you guys with another miracle that he pulls out of his stinky asshole). And if you get the Pats I hope you run up the score so much that it makes Tammy quit and Bill go into a shock induced coma.

Probably not. The thing that stuck out to me the most in that video was what a sausage fest the crowd was. Good luck taking a girl on a date to that event.

Just like he did Manningham?

manningham was semi-productive last year before his injury. doesn't look the same this year but he has made a play here and there. i wouldn't want to pay decent money for any WR not named crabtree or boldin (that will be a FA) because i don't have confidence they could be productive in our unfriendly to wrs system

bionic77

manningham was semi-productive last year before his injury. doesn't look the same this year but he has made a play here and there. i wouldn't want to pay decent money for any WR not named crabtree or boldin (that will be a FA) because i don't have confidence they could be productive in our unfriendly to wrs system
You as a Niner fan should know better than anyone that qb's make the receivers. Don't blame the system for your retarded qb.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Not even our absolute best draft pick of the decade in Chris Harper stood a chance!

You didn't watch us Sunday. Nicks got destroyed on almost every pass thrown to him. Eli sucks but he got beat on every jump ball.

I don't think it is in Reid's nature to ground and pound. I think he is making do with Alex but knows he needs more. And they are a very WR limited. Probably would address that before Alex. People rag on him but I'm not sure how much he holds them back. They have nothing outside. Bowe is so slow. I can't believe the contract he got
Agreed. The thing that impresses (in a bad way) about the Chiefs offense isn't Alex, it's their god-awful receivers.

rando14

theres a few tough contracts yall will have to look at after this season iirc. Boldin, whitner, aldon smith (i think?), and obviously extension with Kaep

I also think Boldin is worth signing back, he's been great this year for yall and with a healthy crabcakes for a whole year I think he'd make SF's WR core elite

You as a Niner fan should know better than anyone that qb's make the receivers. Don't blame the system for your retarded qb.

magically crabtree became an elite WR when kap became our starter. i'm sure it was just a coincidence though!

After the superbowl? 49ers play Arena on the side?

you'll see us playing until after the superbowl. in other words, we will play until the superbowl is over, then we will stop playing after the superbowl ends and we win it.

You didn't watch us Sunday. Nicks got destroyed on almost every pass thrown to him. Eli sucks but he got beat on every jump ball.

yeah he quit a long time ago. had nothing to do with your defense since everyone else has done that to him this year and if dick sherman had any pride he wouldn't have let 90 year old boldin man handle him all game last week

Striker

I wouldn't mind having Manningham back. He's not the sharpest dude but he is a speedy guy who can get down field. Nicks' play has completely dropped off and has cost them into a lot of turnovers because of his sluggish route running.

theres a few tough contracts yall will have to look at after this season iirc. Boldin, whitner, aldon smith (i think?), and obviously extension with Kaep

I also think Boldin is worth signing back, he's been great this year for yall and with a healthy crabcakes for a whole year I think he'd make SF's WR core elite

aldon and kap are both available for extension but we technically have them for another year. samething with crabtree. whitner and boldin are free agents. i really want to resign boldin because he has been so good and to keep him away from the seahawks. he would be a great WR with wussle since wuss chucks up jump balls all the time and that is boldins specialty!

MechDX

OK then RT @IanKenyonNFL:Scouts inc has Derek Carr ranked 57th overall. 7th QB, behind the likes of Mettenberger, Hundley, McCarron. Discuss

Wow. And WHO was hyping Carr?

squicken

OK then RT @IanKenyonNFL:Scouts inc has Derek Carr ranked 57th overall. 7th QB, behind the likes of Mettenberger, Hundley, McCarron. Discuss

Wow. And WHO was hyping Carr?

lol Carr isn't going behind Mettenberger and McCarron. Carr has things to prove but Mettenberger was an immobile Joe Flacco before he tore his knee up and McCarron can barely throw a ball 45 yards in the air

Top Bottom