• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

jakncoke

Banned
I'd also add you don't have to be smart to be a programmer. You just have to be persistent. It's how I woo women. I'm just so annoying that eventually they just say hey why not to shut me up.

They be like holy hell get your 20 second spaz hump and dump out the way and buy me dinner before hand.

Don't you enjoy whiskey? How can you complain about bite?

Yup it takes me like ten minutes at the most, and I'm usually going around the outside of the grocery stores, usually not through the aisles so its even quicker.

I can confirm this is pretty true.

Not all bites are the same man! The greek is so strange to me. I think it was because I had all the sugary regular yogurts and thats what my brain was expecting. Idk

bionic77

I'd also add you don't have to be smart to be a programmer. You just have to be persistent. It's how I woo women. I'm just so annoying that eventually they just say hey why not to shut me up.
You have to be smarter than Gata who will probably never program anything or know the loving touch of a willing woman.

Fox318

iWsyRPwFoLGMw.gif

squicken

So the Texans finally started interviewingO.

I am not against hiring Lovie, but he has to be a changed man when if comes to game management and offense. He's been away a year and hopefully took the time to do a little self analysis. The guy is a really good coach, imo. Too many 10+ win season to dismiss his chances

Greg

Why are you at an Arby's?
This entire sentence, every part of it...hurts.

Why are you at Arby's?

Why are you getting coffee at Arby's?

Why are you surprised something at Arby's sucks?

Why are you surprised coffee at Arby's sucks?
My bro wanted to meet up for lunch (Arby's is across from where he works), so I just got a coffee because I already ate. And I didn't have my first cup of the day, so I got it there.

ShaneB

Yup it takes me like ten minutes at the most, and I'm usually going around the outside of the grocery stores, usually not through the aisles so its even quicker.

Yeah, I rarely venture into any of the middle aisles and stick to the outside. I spend more time waiting in line than I do actually grocery shopping sometimes.

Great gif but I guess I just don't feel that excited for these sales anymore. I've bought so many games that I never play.

squicken

Lovie seems like the fall back guy. If they don't get O'Brien they'll pick Lovie.

They will certainly talk to other people, but Lovie will get along great with the people in charge of Houston. He's from Texas and is going to be the antidote to a lot of things that bugged McNair about Kubiak. Lovie's teams were disciplined and played good special teams.

But he couldn't beat Aaron Rodgers b/c they couldn't keep up in scoring, and what McNair needs to ask every applicant is how they intend to beat Andrew Luck. The Texans still have never won a game at Indy. More than anything, that should be the most embarrassing thing about Kubiak's tenure

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Both their brisket sandwich and king's hawaiian sandwiches are great. They should take the hint and make them regular items.

Arby's best kept secret is the french dip sandwich. It's super cheap and the au jus is surprisingly delicious.

But who am I kidding, I can get plenty of enjoyment from a regular roast beef with some Arby's sauce. I'm not hard to please when it comes to food.

Yeah, I rarely venture into any of the middle aisles and stick to the outside. I spend more time waiting in line than I do actually grocery shopping sometimes.
Great gif but I guess I just don't feel that excited for these sales anymore. I've bought so many games that I never play.
I've already spent $17 dollars on the sale :/. I can always find games to buy on Steam.

Fast food curly fries are the best. I drunkenly got a bunch the other night. So good.

bionic77

Speaking of fast food any of you ever try elevation burger? New east coast burger joint that makes grass fed burgers. I have tried it and now I am going to try to get all grass fed burger meat for when we grill. Personally I like the taste better.

ShaneB

I've already spent $17 dollars on the sale :/. I can always find games to buy on Steam.

Fast food curly fries are the best. I drunkenly got a bunch the other night. So good.

I'll probably just be doing quite a few giveaways. I've got 130$ sitting in my Steam Wallet from games I traded in even before the summer sale, and since I don't have much interesting in buying a lot, I'll buy a few things for others.

This entire sentence, every part of it...hurts.

Why are you at Arby's?

Why are you getting coffee at Arby's?

Why are you surprised something at Arby's sucks?

Why are you surprised coffee at Arby's sucks?

roast beef sammich smothered in horsey sauce is amazing!

whats your problem brah?

Speaking of fast food any of you ever try elevation burger? New east coast burger joint that makes grass fed burgers. I have tried it and now I am going to try to get all grass fed burger meat for when we grill. Personally I like the taste better.

Good man. Grass fed meat is the way to go.

I'll probably just be doing quite a few giveaways. I've got 130$ sitting in my Steam Wallet from games I traded in even before the summer sale, and since I don't have much interesting in buying a lot, I'll buy a few things for others.

O_O. Thats a lot of money.

jakncoke

Banned
My bro wanted to meet up for lunch (Arby's is across from where he works), so I just got a coffee because I already ate. And I didn't have my first cup of the day, so I got it there.

How could you even leave the house without having some coffee. I cant even function without some caffeine boost

Top Bottom