• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

Greg

Jolly :(
“Aaron Rodgers practiced well today. We’ll have a conversation tomorrow. He’s still not medically cleared. He looked very good at practice. We’ll make sure we get Matt (Flynn) ready to play. Matt took the majority of the snaps. I’ll have an announcement tomorrow,” McCarthy said.

McCarthy confirmed that Johnny Jolly suffered a significant injury (shoulder and neck). He has been ruled out for Sunday’s game.

Fantomex

hmm is project x zone worth $15? i like tactics games: FFT, fire emblem, valkyria chronicles!!

It is totally worth $15 dawg. You won't be sorry.

It is! Fantomex and I have a shared love for NNK so I'm pretty sure it's a Dolphins-GAF thing.

Yeah, I got a lot of help from my bros on here when I needed to get past some stages.

Dolphin Gaf has excellent taste after all, I'm off work for almost two weeks I'll play it then.

Word em up! I might even start a new save.

jakncoke

Banned
All this O'Brien talk?

Wasn't he committed to staying at Pedo State? Last year he turned down interviews and opportunities.

Why leave now? Damn college coaches always just up and leaving when its most convenient.

Gotta detract to keep recruits coming in until a better job comes up then bolts. Im sure the whole im staying here for a long time so we dont have to move our special needs kids around was a recruiting ploy.

BlindRage

No.

You know what's better? Super Taqueria #3

But for real, Del Pueblo Market Carniceria in Santa Cruz, CA is the best.

They opened a Taqueria by my work which is actually the best Mexican food place I have ever been to. Didn't know how big they were though, there quesadillas... Amazing

Bowser

Saturday games coming back soon?

@danwetzel - Remember when the NFL would play a couple Saturday games starting in mid-Dec? I wish they did that again.

@richeisen - @danwetzel It's coming Dan.

jakncoke

Banned
Being a Romo defender is tiring. I don't want to do it anymore. I quit.

image.axd

squicken

ATL podcast was going around the potential coaching changes, and thought there would be 7 coaches fired when including Kubiak. That would be 15 in the last two years. Crazy, but it's been shown that good coaches make an immediate difference

Hunter S.

Anybody else rooting for a tie between the Ravens and the Patriots?

Also, Chipotle beats most Tex-Mex because it is healthy and delicious!

Don't know if it was posted but...

Adam Schefter @AdamSchefter 12m

Giants announced WR Victor Cruz underwent arthroscopic knee surgery. Done for season.

Truly has been a shit season. Good news is no torn ligaments at all. Should be a quick recovery.

Update on Steve Smith.

Dislocated left middle finger (he's right-handed if it matters), will play against the Saints.

Also rain is in the forecast for Sunday in Charlotte.

Cam should at least win a playoff game before comparing him to kap

We shall see.

If both teams take care of business (and Seattle doesn't shit the bed), Cam's first playoff game will probably be home against the Niners.

EDIT: I'm assuming that the Niners finish with the 5th seed, win their wildcard game against the Bears, and the 6th seed beats the NFCE winner.

Florida man tries trading live gator for beer

131217144838-alligator-trade-story-top.jpg

Fernando Caignet Aguilera, 64, was cited by officials December 10 after he trapped the 4-foot alligator at a nearby park and brought it to the Santa Ana Market, according to Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission spokesman Jorge Pino. Aguilera then walked up to the counter asking for a 12-pack of beer in exchange for the alligator. The clerk called Miami police instead.

The alligator was unharmed and returned to the wild by wildlife officials, Pino said.
Glad you're okay, homie.

Reggie Bush said Wednesday that the Detroit Lions' lack of discipline has hurt the team during a span in which it has lost four of five games and ceded control of its playoff destiny.

"It could be from penalties or it could be from turnovers or it could be from how we finished the games in fourth quarters," the running back said. "It's not one specific play or moment in a game. It's the total game. It's how we play."

Bush, however, pinned the team's discipline problems on the players and not coach Jim Schwartz, whom he called a "disciplinarian."

"It's not a coaches' thing. It's a players' thing. We can do a better job all across the board," Bush said. "As far as an offense standpoint, turn the ball over and that's the discipline issue, and that's something we have to correct, because obviously, as you see, it'll lose you games."

Schwartz said Wednesday that he wasn't aware of Bush's comments but that he doesn't believe the Lions have a discipline problem.
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10164226/reggie-bush-says-lack-discipline-hurting-detroit-lions

Get this clown out of here. Now.

MechDX

All this O'Brien talk?

Wasn't he committed to staying at Pedo State? Last year he turned down interviews and opportunities.

Why leave now? Damn college coaches always just up and leaving when its most convenient.

Was waiting for that Texans job. Really is a great scenario for a new HC

bionic77

Anybody else rooting for a tie between the Ravens and the Patriots?

Also, Chipotle beats most Tex-Mex because it is healthy and delicious!
You are good people. I think all reasonable, God fearing people are rooting for something bad to happen to both teams.

I usually root for an asteroid or an act of God. The Old Testament kind...

Top Bottom