• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

squicken

Bruce Feldman ‏@BFeldmanCBS
RT @ryenarussillo Earl Thomas on who he wants to coach #Texas "As long as it isn't Harbaugh..."

Too bad Earl doesn't want his alma mater to win, or let his current team have a chance of making a SB

rando14

Their burgers?

The only thing I like their is their fries, which are insanely unhealthy. They have more salt in them than a small ocean.

You could be like my fat fatass friends who eat those burger king fries which are apparently 50% fewer calories!! Though they're still fat fatasses so obviously something ain't working!!

bionic77

You could be like my fat fatass friends who eat those burger king fries which are apparently 50% fewer calories!! Though they're still fat fatasses so obviously something ain't working!!
It might be because I am older than you kids but I feel like shit if I eat garbage like McDonalds fries. Or maybe it is that my body has gotten used to eaten healthy, non-processed food. Not sure which it is.

But honestly if I don't eat some fucking veggies or salad after a day or two my stomach and asshole start to protest more than Tom Brady does when hit by a defender. Granted my wife does most of the cooking but even when she is not around I know enough to cook some shit for myself. Takes a few minutes and you have to get off your fat ass but unless you are as dumb as Gata I bet the food you will cook will be fucking delicious after a few rounds of trying.

Hunter S.

You are good people. I think all reasonable, God fearing people are rooting for something bad to happen to both teams.

I usually root for an asteroid or an act of God. The Old Testament kind...

I did not want to aim too high, but I would chose the plague of boils and the plague of plague of darkness.

It might be because I am older than you kids but I feel like shit if I eat garbage like McDonalds fries. Or maybe it is that my body has gotten used to eaten healthy, non-processed food. Not sure which it is.

But honestly if I don't eat some fucking veggies or salad after a day or two my stomach and asshole start to protest more than Tom Brady does when looked at by a defender. Granted my wife does most of the cooking but even when she is not around I know enough to cook some shit for myself. Takes a few minutes and you have to get off your fat ass but unless you are as dumb as Gata I bet the food you will cook will be fucking delicious after a few rounds of trying.

Fixed and I agree.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I had Qdoba once when i was home in Wisconsin and it was bland as fuck. Not sure if this was a problem with that particular restaurant or not. I hear lots of people hype the place up so i should prolly try it again.

edit---

there are none in Houston... wtf

The qdoba in the town I lived in ohio charged basically the same and gave you like 33% less product than Chipolte and tasted the same to me. So no

The one near me is fantastic. Way better than Chipotle and way more food given to you.

lol are you fucking serious?

Qdoba sucks dick, it's disgusting. The chicken might as well be little cubes of rubber.

I've been vegetarian for over a decade, so that may explain the difference.

squicken

Mike Sando and John Clayton do a segment on Seattle radio every week, and the Seahwaks fans are just all worked up. The hosts are talking about how "there are just 4 games left until New York" and were having a discussion about all time great defenses

"The 70s Steelers were great, sure, but those guys wore neck rolls and it's a whole different game b/c of the rules. Yeah they had 6 HoF players on defense but ...

The '99 Ravens were good, but Trent Dilfer will be the first to tell you they never played any great QBs that year. They really weren't tested

Now, let's talk about this great Seattle defense we have this year"

Really setting themselves up to be disappointed when you talk about the team on all-time lists

Mike Sando and John Clayton do a segment on Seattle radio every week, and the Seahwaks fans are just all worked up. The hosts are talking about how "there are just 4 games left until New York" and were having a discussion about all time great defenses

"The 70s Steelers were great, sure, but those guys wore neck rolls and it's a whole different game b/c of the rules. Yeah they had 6 HoF players on defense but ...

The '99 Ravens were good, but Trent Dilfer will be the first to tell you they never played any great QBs that year. They really weren't tested

Really setting themselves up to be disappointed when you talk about the team on all-time lists

Seattle has been talking all year. This is nothing new.

MechDX

Slow your roll. Failure is imminent z

squicken

Bb4XKX1IQAAMD7y.jpg

jakncoke

Banned

Reminds me of Pats fan during their runs that got stopped by Eli

Judging by recent treads in SB winners Seattle isn't even getting in.

brentech

probably discussed in here earlier?

“f it’s necessary due to matters of public safety or there are impracticalities, then rescheduling scenarios have to be considered,” executive V.P. of events Frank Supovitz said Wednesday. “Saturday would be as early as we would consider at this point. We have contingencies that take us into Monday and Tuesday.”

As a worst-case, last-ditch plan, the game would be shifted to the following weekend, which also happens to be the first weekend of the Olympics.

dumb. play it on the day it's scheduled

Farooq

Banned
The Packers had 9 men in the box. Correct play call, terrible execution.

I know I am rehashing shit, but I disagree with the above.

In a vacuum it would be the correct call. But in that situation, 2nd and 6 with Green Bay having one more timeout. I think you run the ball, make the Packers burn a time out and deal with 3rd down (even if you end up losing a couple of yards on the play).

Two plays before that, I think Dallas converted a 3rd and 12. So, for Dallas to convert a 3rd and long is not out of the realm of possibility.

I can understand arguments for being aggressive in that situation, if Tony delivered a good ball, game is probably over, not to mention the terrible play of the defense, but I think the risk/reward was too high. Ultimately, it falls on the coaching though. They called in a packaged play.

I am curious as to what others think, if you were calling plays in that situation, would you have called a run play with a smoke option or a hard run call? Knowing that the Packers are probably going to stack the box.

I know I am rehashing shit, but I disagree with the above.

In a vacuum it would be the correct call. But in that situation, 2nd and 6 with Green Bay having one more timeout. I think you run the ball, make the Packers burn a time out and and deal with 3rd down (even if you end up losing a couple of yards on the play).

Two plays before that, I think Dallas converted a 3rd and 12. So, for Dallas to convert a 3rd and long is not out of realm of possibility.

I can understand arguments for being aggressive in that situation, if Tony delivered a good ball, game is probably over, not to mention the terrible play of the defense, but I think the risk/reward was too high. Ultimately, it falls on the coaching though. They called in a packaged play.

I am curious as to what others think, if you were calling plays in that situation, would you have called a run play with a smoke option or a hard run call? Knowing that the Packers are going to stack the box.

Honestly it never should have come to that, the Cowboys should have been running it the entire 2nd half, but to answer your question you absolutely run there then if you don't get anything but a 3rd and long you attempt a pass if it's 3rd and short you run it again. At that point if you don't make it you killed some clock, had them burn a time out and you punt it and hope for the best (with this defense though chances are GB scores anyways.

KaYotiX

Banned
Serves them right for having a outdoor game in the fucking winter in the north. Dumb fuck NFL......

I hope it's -30 and 13 feet of snow the entire month.

Tom Penny

belichick-santa.jpg

The Patriots and Bill Belichick announced the launch of the Bill Belichick Foundation on Wednesday. As described by the team in a release, the foundation is “a nonprofit organization created to provide coaching, mentorship, and financial assistance to individuals, communities and organizations with a focus on the sports of football and lacross

cdyhybrid

You'd hear the same thing in any other city when the team is 12-2.

Sorry for making fun of Community SNES. I watched it and now I see why you like it!

And I hate everything and blame Jim Schwartz and Fatfford for it

Milchjon

Just because you're snarky doesn't make it less true.

Plus do you even have Burritos? Don't you call them crepes?

I have to make my own :-(

Although I found one place that makes a really, really good burrito. I'm just too lazy to go there too often. Which is a good thing because I'd balloon even more.

The lack of good faux Mexican is one of the great tragedies of my country.

Although I found one place that makes a really, really good burrito. I'm just too lazy to go there too often. Which is a good thing because I'd balloon even more.

living without taco bell is a sad existence.

But you got Stroopwafels.

Wait....are you dutch or german?

Top Bottom