• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

New grilled stuffed nacho.

Grilled-Stuft-Nacho-Taco-Bell-3.jpg

Syrinx

Tomorrow is going to suck so much ass. Flying from Charlotte to New York and then going from New York into Connecticut during rush hour, all during the busiest travel day of the year.

I should bring camping gear in case we need to camp overnight on the parkway.

cdyhybrid

Tomorrow is going to suck so much ass. Flying from Charlotte to New York and then going from New York into Connecticut during rush hour, all during the busiest travel day of the year.

I should bring camping gear in case we need to camp overnight on the parkway.

Just bring some good music and some snacks and rock out in your car.

I don't understand why we don't have football tonight. It could be typical terrible Thursday Night Football, but it would still be football.

Goodell = Grinch

Draconian

I am curious as to what others think, if you were calling plays in that situation, would you have called a run play with a smoke option or a hard run call? Knowing that the Packers are probably going to stack the box.

It depends on who the QB is tbh. If it's someone like Romo, Stafford, Eli, or Brees who are often careless with the football, then I'd call a hard run all the way. If it's someone like Peyton, Brady, or Rodgers, I'd leave the option in because I'd feel more than happy to put the game in their hands because they make good decisions with the football.

On a slightly related note, after being a Packers fan for my whole life and living through the Favre years, something that impresses me the most about Rodgers is the throws he doesn't make. The plays when the receivers are covered and Rodgers tucks it and runs or throws it away instead of throwing into coverage are some of the reasons why he's a great QB.

San Francisco was once a decent, god fearing town full of respectable white people. Now, it's overrun with a bunch of smelly drugged-out hipsters that will grab your ass if you happen to walk their way.

Seattle on the other hand is full of a bunch of lunchbox clones going through their emo phase and that's just as bad.

Modern day Sodom and Gomorrah, those two.

I say that our Lord Godgers purges them with all with cleansing fire after he's done with RBHs crotch.

Bucket pls

So I've been watching Doctor Who started out kinda cheesy, but really enjoying it now. Any of my nfl Gaf bros with me? I'm almost done with S2

San Francisco was once a decent, god fearing town full of respectable white people. Now, it's overrun with a bunch of smelly drugged-out hipsters that will grab your ass if you happen to walk their way.

Seattle on the other hand is full of a bunch of lunchbox clones going through their emo phase and that's just as bad.

Modern day Sodom and Gomorrah, those two.

I say that our Lord Godgers purges them with all with cleansing fire after he's done with RBHs crotch.

you put your faith in footballs version of derek rose? for shame bucket.... for shame!

"Colin Kaepernick was raised as a Green Bay Packers fan, so his childhood memories of Candlestick are admittedly slanted differently than others who'll attend the stadium's finale Monday night when the 49ers host the Atlanta Falcons.

"I don't quite have the same memories," Kaepernick quipped Thursday.

His thoughts on Tarell Owens' game-winning catch against the Packers in the January 1998 wild-card game?

"That haunted me for a lot of years," Kaepernick said."

Take this gutter trash away from us packers. fuck off kap

Draconian

How are the Zelda games on the DS? Similar to Link to the Past/Wind Waker?

Do you like touch controls? That was most people's issue with them. I couldn't finish Phantom Hourglass because the Temple of the Ocean King that you have to go through several different times. People said Spirit Tracks was better, but I haven't played it.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage

TERRIBLE. Stay away. Phantom Hourglass suffers from horrible design decisions and the controls are atrocious.

Spirit Tracks is better, but I found it incredibly boring and the controls are, again, terrible.

Phantom Hourglass is probably my favourite Zelda game of all time.

Don't listen to the people who say the controls are shit, that's just GAF being GAF.

The pan-flute in Spirit Tracks did suck though.

Bread

Banned
ive had to choot at least 12 gatas so far in this hellish swamp, has our lil gata checked in lately? i may have taken him out.

Do you like touch controls? That was most people's issue with them. I couldn't finish Phantom Hourglass because the Temple of the Ocean King that you have to go through several different times. People said Spirit Tracks was better, but I haven't played it.

TERRIBLE. Stay away. Phantom Hourglass suffers from horrible design decisions and the controls are atrocious.

Spirit Tracks is better, but I found it incredibly boring and the controls are, again, terrible.

lol I hate touch controls

Phantom Hourglass is probably my favourite Zelda game of all time.

Don't listen to the people who say the controls are shit, that's just GAF being GAF.

well then...lol I'll just borrow one from a friend and if I can handle the controls I'll keep playing I usually don't have a big problem with control types even if I don't like them.

Top Bottom