• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

Phantom Hourglass is probably my favourite Zelda game of all time.

Don't listen to the people who say the controls are shit, that's just GAF being GAF.

The pan-flute in Spirit Tracks did suck though.

For real? Favorite of all time?

I would say it's the fourth best Zelda I've finished this year, haha.

Yes.

Just something so peaceful about the game :3

1. Phantom Hourglass
2. Skyward Sword
3. WindWaker
I like PH alright but it's near the bottom for me. My favorites (no order) are OoT, LttP, ALBW, and Link's Awakening. Just finished WW for the first time this year and I really enjoyed it also.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
This game sounds incredible.

Experience the wild as a mother badger sheltering her cubs from harm. On their journey they get stalked by a bird of prey, encounter perils of the night, river rapids crossings, big forest fires and the looming threat of death by starvation. Food is to be found, but is there enough for everyone?

Fantomex

Having just finished Windwaker HD, it is now my favorite zelda ever. Especially once I decided to do everything beside the main quest. Them feels at the end.

wave_of_feels-18739.gif

bionic77

Having just finished Windwaker HD, it is now my favorite zelda ever. Especially once I decided to do everything beside the main quest. Them feels at the end.

wave_of_feels-18739.gif
Played WW a long time ago but I still remember the whole final battle and ending. One of the best ones I have seen. Graphics were so far ahead of their time. Can't believe people hated it at first.

Weird how different Nintendo has become. The Cube had some of the best graphics that gen. Last time that was true of Nintendo.

Remember when guys used to break the rushing td record like every other season? You dont even hear about guys even getting close anymore.

Now we're going to have guys breaking the passing records every year.

But it's cyclical. Eventually these defenses will become more and more geared to stopping the pass and the rushing attacks in general will become more effective again

ShaneB

Thursday night football sucks.

No Football sucks even more! I mean... it makes sunday more special now, but I'm spoiled. TNF broke up the week nicely.

I hope you guys who hated TNF games are happy now. I dont want to see you guys cry that there isnt anymore football.

Well.. I'd rather not have any TNF to be honest, but I've become spoiled where TNF is just a nice reminder that there's some football to watch, and it's almost the weekend!

I watched some hockey, but it just wasn't the same.

As much as I love Hockey, it's hard to care for random game in an 82 game season. I generally sign up and tune in when the playoff races are getting hot, and when the playoffs actually start I am glued to watching what I can.

Eleuin

Now we're going to have guys breaking the passing records every year.

But it's cyclical. Eventually these defenses will become more and more geared to stopping the pass and the rushing attacks in general will become more effective again
I think you're also seeing this as teams go back to a run first mentality to protect their star QBs

bionic77

if i blow all the money on the card and then renounce my US citizenship am i still on the line for the money?
They pursue people in other counties who do that shit while in the US on a work or student visa.

If you go back to a modern county they will sue you. If you got back to a developing county like India or Florida where you can get away with murder then they will just break your legs.

Hunter S.

Wes Welker out again.

Even if he was not still having problems I would not mind him missing the Texan, or Raiders game to get him going in playoffs.

Top Bottom