• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

bionic77

Rack up that credit card debt and then just file for chapter 7. That's how you stick it to them.
That only works if you have nothing. Otherwise they are going to take everything you have and probably bang your female relatives while doing it. In some states they can even garnish your wages.

I would only tell someone like Gata to try and screw over huge credit card companies because he is probably smart enough to pull it off and get away with it. Well him and most Patriots fans. The rest of you should never try this as it will end with you getting fucked.

gutshot

I must be one of the smart ones then as I got rid of close to $20k worth of credit card debt and lost nothing, except for attorney's fees.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
828527241.gif

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
I must be one of the smart ones then as I got rid of close to $20k worth of credit card debt and lost nothing, except for attorney's fees.
Don't know if I would say it like that exactly

IMG_20131219_165245_201.jpg

IMG_20131219_165128_789.jpg

4th attempt? 5th attempt? Losing count. Pretty happy with how it turned out given my lack of experience, baking stone, and dutch oven. Been reading the Tartine bakery book. Would love to get closer to their San Francisco Sourdough

san-francisco-sourdough-loaves-tartine-bakery-country-loaf-1112-m.jpg

Still a long way away

Just slammed a 4'9" 140lb girl in her car after going grocery shopping on a first date

Best piece of ass I've had in a while

I made her orgazmin

eznark

Banned
=(
what a rough year for the training staff

Jolly's is the first real significant muscle injury isn't it? I mean it's hard to blame Rodgers, Cobb, Matthews, Jones, Finley (or any of the various concussions) on the training staff.

You should've stuck around for that last match. It was insanely intense. 60 minute nailbiter.

brentech

Jolly's is the first real significant muscle injury isn't it? I mean it's hard to blame Rodgers, Cobb, Matthews, Jones, Finley (or any of the various concussions) on the training staff.

You should've stuck around for that last match. It was insanely intense. 60 minute nailbiter.

i'm not blaming them, just saying they're having a damn rough year. Seems like a lot of the starters have spent significant time with them this year.

gutshot

Did you have anything of value like a bank account or property in your name?

I had a bank account, yeah. I didn't own a house or anything though.

Don't know if I would say it like that exactly

Yeah, well racking up that much debt wasn't smart. But filing for bankruptcy was the right thing to do once I got in that situation.

If any one has a lot of unsecured debt and feels like they will never be able to dig their way out, I'd encourage them to seriously consider it. It's really not as bad as people make it out to be.

squicken

It does suck for Rodgers b/c we are so conditioned to athletes healing faster than normal that we think something is amiss if one doesn't. It's a tough injury. Bradford had nearly the same thing in college, tried to come back early, and the first time he went down on the shoulder it broke

eznark

Banned
i'm not blaming them, just saying they're having a damn rough year. Seems like a lot of the starters have spent significant time with them this year.

@jscomments certainly blames them!

It does suck for Rodgers b/c we are so conditioned to athletes healing faster than normal that we think something is amiss if one doesn't. It's a tough injury. Bradford had nearly the same thing in college, tried to come back early, and the first time he went down on the shoulder it broke

As the biggest despiser of Error Fraudgers on this board even I am willing to admit that circumstances played a huge role in him not playing the last two weeks. It almost didn't really matter if the Packers won, they needed the Lions to lose. This is really the first week I would realistically consider playing him. It made all the sense in the world for the organization to shelf him. Hell, it might even make him more angry and next year the chip on his shoulder will be the size of Mount Rushmore and they'll win every game by 200 points.

Listening to him on his radio show he absolutely thought he was going to play last week and was pretty surprised on Friday when the doctor wouldn't clear him.

brentech

@jscomments certainly blames them!

As the biggest despiser of Error Fraudgers on this board even I am willing to admit that circumstances played a huge role in him not playing the last two weeks. It almost didn't really matter if the Packers won, they needed the Lions to lose. This is really the first week I would realistically consider playing him. It made all the sense in the world for the organization to shelf him. Hell, it might even make him more angry and next year the chip on his shoulder will be the size of Mount Rushmore and they'll win every game by 200 points.

Listening to him on his radio show he absolutely thought he was going to play last week and was pretty surprised on Friday when the doctor wouldn't clear him.
Not sure if I've ever read the comments there. Usually only go there when on a mobile device and you have to click something extra to see comments.

But yea, Rodgers seemed really disappointed last week. And he also is like 1 question away from killing Wilde for his questions.

Will Beatty of the Giants leads all NFL offensive lineman... in tackles.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304773104579268562524675486

just shoot me now.

sounds like you guys got yourself a football player!

Fox318

Having just finished Windwaker HD, it is now my favorite zelda ever. Especially once I decided to do everything beside the main quest. Them feels at the end.

wave_of_feels-18739.gif

Its a great game. One of the best gamecube games and they removed that fucking stupid fetch quest.

eznark

Banned
Not sure if I've ever read the comments there. Usually only go there when on a mobile device and you have to click something extra to see comments.

But yea, Rodgers seemed really disappointed last week. And he also is like 1 question away from killing Wilde for his questions.

sounds like you guys got yourself a football player!

Nonononono

@jscomments is a twitter feed run by some brilliant people that tweets out the dumbest and most hilarious comments from JS sports stories. Generally involving trading Fraudgers, firing McCarthy and signing Favre.

It is the single most must follow feed on twitter.

jakncoke

Banned
Well if that isnt something to remind me of my luck. Front page of local paper reads One dead in truck-car crash.. deceased man was from ohio and the accident was with a semi. Also PEOPLE PEOPLE WEAR YOUR SEATBELTS.

that bone is pretty weak as it is, I'm sure doctors are being extra cautious

Top Bottom