• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

eznark

Banned
Sounds like you worked out with enough weight the night before.

iQbVlE9krBumc.gif

brentech

Nonononono

@jscomments is a twitter feed run by some brilliant people that tweets out the dumbest and most hilarious comments from JS sports stories. Generally involving trading Fraudgers, firing McCarthy and signing Favre.

It is the single most must follow feed on twitter.
I'll have to get on adding that then. Some of the articles this year would lead to a lot of that shit.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Nonononono

@jscomments is a twitter feed run by some brilliant people that tweets out the dumbest and most hilarious comments from JS sports stories. Generally involving trading Fraudgers, firing McCarthy and signing Favre.

It is the single most must follow feed on twitter.

....I thought all of the Favre fanatics were purged during the great Rodgers revenge tour of 2010? How are these heretics still among us?

Edit: I am baffled by all the "Favre would play!" comments...

bionic77

I say we be careful with this ass talk. Bionic might get offended and accuse us of liking fat chicks
I have always been a defender of fat girls. I just don't like when people call a girl "thick" when they really mean fat. As they say in Green Bay, call a black a black. Or something like that.

Not sure I agree with having sex in the car though. That might just be because I am not 4 feet tall like Greg and it seems like it would be really uncomfortable. Or maybe I just need a bigger car.

Time for free lunch at Sullivans. Never been there before. Heard good things though.

bionic77

I will read it later when I have time, but one of you weirdos explain how you guys can get boners over cartoon girls?

I might have felt that way over Ariel when I was 12 but then I turned 13 and I was more focused on real women ever since.

Greg

Not sure I agree with having sex in the car though. That might just be because I am not 4 feet tall like Greg and it seems like it would be really uncomfortable. Or maybe I just need a bigger car.
A VW Beetle is roomier than you'd think!

"I just think it should be illegal to call somebody fat on TV"

I will read it later when I have time, but one of you weirdos explain how you guys can get boners over cartoon girls?

I might have felt that way over Ariel when I was 12 but then I turned 13 and I was more focused on real women ever since.

I went to see Disney on Ice last week and Ariel gave me a boner...as did Belle and Rapunzel...but that was weird.

Fox318

Jealous that the shift know is more endowed than you are?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Fuck it snowed last night, now I get to spend two hours on the freeway with panicked seattle drivers

rip in piece, me :(

But cdy said Seattle was known for it's cold weather climate!

Just stay home, bro. It's safer and a lot better for your state of mind.

Top Bottom