• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

Bahahahaha really?

@AbramsonPBP 56m

Emergency fire alarm briefly went off in my hotel, was in sound sleep and was startled. Fire truck outside. Dolphins are staying here, oops.

@AbramsonPBP

The alarm stopped not long after it started so must be false but noisy truck doesn't know seem to know it yet. Message from Bills fans?
from Buffalo, NY

Dolfans NYC ‏@DolfansNYC

@AbramsonPBP when I checked in the security told me the Bills were gonna beat us. I'm betting he's up to something.

Brent Grimes Wife:

@iHeartMiko 1h

These Bills fans got me fucked up! Somebody pulled the fire alarm! Are they trying to wake up the players? Bullshit!

lol

Here's my way-too-early prediction for the playoffs.

AFC
1. Denver
2. New England(if they beat Buffalo which I'm predicting*)
3. Baltimore(they'd be tied with Indy and after like the 3rd tiebreaker common opponents, they'd get the 3rd spot).
4. Indy
5. KC
6. Miami

*If New England loses it's final 2 and Cincy beats the Vikes to make it to 10-6. Cincy wouldn't have the division after Baltimore takes it and would claim the 6th spot. Baltimore would then be #2, Miami #3 and Cincy #6. New England fans should be rooting for the Vikes today.

NFC
1. Seattle
2. New Orleans
3. Chicago
4. Philly
5. San Fran
6. Carolina

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
luck is finally changing, got a good job offer friday(lost my job in November), free tickets to the texans game today. Maybe we'll get to see Manning break some records.

simples

Banned
New England fans should be rooting for the Vikes today.

who the fuck do you think we are? next youll say we need to root for injuries like some fake tanned miami trash or hope our qb isnt more interested in making shitty insurance commercials instead of making the playoffs like some sconnies

we dont have to root for other teams to control our season, thats not the Patriot way

Milchjon

who the fuck do you think we are? next youll say we need to root for injuries like some fake tanned miami trash or hope our qb isnt more interested in making shitty insurance commercials instead of making the playoffs like some sconnies

we dont have to root for other teams to control our season, thats not the Patriot way

Shuddup, you're jinxing us.

RBH

jBwEYh3LLgZBh.png

imW7z4lNw4o8P.png

iEDWnXYZ0P0jO.png

KaYotiX

Banned
Go Pack!

Will be missing all the games again due to work..... Only saving grace is I'll have the rest of the week off when I get home Monday night :)

RBH

Weather report for Week 16:

New Orleans Saints at Carolina Panthers:
There is a good chance for a thunderstorm during this game and a 92 percent chance for rain, according to Weather Underground. In weatherman parlance, that means it's raining in Charlotte today. NFL Media's would-be amateur weatherman Jeff Darlington said on NFL Network's "NFL GameDay First" rain is expected to start around noon E.T. and intensify throughout the game. Muddy conditions seemingly would favor the run-heavy Panthers.

Pittsburgh Steelers at Green Bay Packers:
Snow is expected throughout the game in Green Bay. The temperature will dip below 20 degrees by the game's end. Wheeeeeee.

New England Patriots at Baltimore Ravens:
Thunderstorms could be a factor early in the pivotal AFC matchup. there is an 86 percent chance of rain throughout at M&T Bank stadium.

Miami Dolphins at Buffalo Bills:
There is a 99 percent chance of rain in Buffalo throughout the game, but it won't be cold enough for snow. As usual, wind will be a factor at Ralph Wilson stadium.

Dallas Cowboys at Washington Redskins:
There is an 86 percent chance of thunderstorms during the NFC East matchup with winds ranging from 13 to 17 mph.

Indianapolis Colts at Kansas City Chiefs:
Winter snow storms blew through the Midwest on Saturday, which included ice and snow. It will be cold at Arrowhead, with temperatures hovering in the low 20s. There is a slight chance of precipitation throughout the game. Defenses haven't been able to stop Alex Smith and the Chiefs' offense yet. Maybe the weather can.

Cleveland Browns at New York Jets:
There is a 60 percent chance it will rain on two teams starting Geno Smith and Jason Campbell at quarterback.

Arizona Cardinals at Seattle Seahawks:
Rain is not nearly as much fun to watch on TV as snow is. And it's going to be a rainy weekend. There is a 65 percent chance of rain for this key NFC West matchup.

Chicago Bears at Philadelphia Eagles:
The rain in the East will gain potency as the Sunday Night matchup progresses. The Eagles' running game could take advantage of the slick conditions.

RBH

Maurice Jones-Drew (hamstring) is slated to work out pre-game, with NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reporting that the Jaguars are optimistic that the running back will play Sunday against the Titans.

Meanwhile, ESPN's Adam Schefter suggests that Jones-Drew is expected to play, though either way, the running back's Week 16 status will be confirmed in advance of the first wave of NFL kickoffs Sunday, with the Jaguars' tilt being a 1:00 ET start.

squicken

luck is finally changing, got a good job offer friday(lost my job in November), free tickets to the texans game today. Maybe we'll get to see Manning break some records.

Congrats on the job offer, but I am not sure I can congratulate anyone on having to watch the Texans in person ;)

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Lions beat reporter Dave Birkett on Twitter:

I asked Schwartz about Stafford's footwork on Friday. His response: "I think he’s been good."

Absolutely. Freaking. Clueless.

Cannot wait until this guy is fired. According to reports yesterday, he would have been last year but the owners didn't want to pay his buyout. Idiots.

squicken

I almost want to watch the Bowns-Jets game for the comedy. Wouldn't it be neat if we had Geno-Weeden for a whole game? What a battle

RBH

I'm sorry to bring this shit in here, but I just needed some more advice:

Charles Clay @ Buffalo

OR

Dennis Pitta vs. New England?

Torrey Smith vs. New England

OR

Shane Vereen @ Baltimore?

2 decisions for my championship game.

Narag

I almost want to watch the Bowns-Jets game for the comedy. Wouldn't it be neat if we had Geno-Weeden for a whole game? What a battle

Playoff implications, but not for either team playing

Browns-Jets: Although both of these teams are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs, it’s still possible that this game could affect the AFC playoff race. The Steelers’ only path to the playoffs involves a four- or five-way tiebreaker that includes the Jets, and that can only happen if the Jets win this game. If the Jets lose, the Steelers are mathematically eliminated.

imagine weeden knocking the steelers out of the playoff race

squicken

I'm sorry to bring this shit in here, but I just needed some more advice:

Charles Clay @ Buffalo

OR

Dennis Pitta vs. New England?

Torrey Smith vs. New England

OR

Shane Vereen @ Baltimore?

2 decisions for my championship game.

Tough choices. Torrey Smith was a total failure all year for me and they might put Talib on him. I'd go Vereen. Clay vs Pitta is a coin flip. Don't think there is a rational reason to choose one over the other. It's just luck on that one

Man it is the fucking snowpocalypse here at work. So dead, so I hope I'll get cut early in time to get home for the game. Idiot procrastinators will still be out, so a normally ten-minute drive will take 25, probably. My Focus does me no favors either, I slid out of my driveway and almost hopped the curb this morning.

Man it is the fucking snowpocalypse here at work. So dead, so I hope I'll get cut early in time to get home for the game. Idiot procrastinators will still be out, so a normally ten-minute drive will take 25, probably. My Focus does me no favors either, I slid out of my driveway and almost hopped the curb this morning.

Be safe friend

Top Bottom