• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 16 |OT| The Jungle

MechDX

When you don't have a franchise QB you are in rebuilding mode. You guys have talent like Arian Foster and some nice pieces on defense but no franchise QB means rebuilding mode IMO.

Choosing between Houston or Detroit Is like going to get a steak dinner and the restaurant offers you two choices:

1) Your pick of a prime USDA Grade A cut of beef you get cooked to your specifications. Comes with lots of delicious side items ready to eat and your waiter has tons of patience and awaits your decision.

or

2) A fat laden piece of gristle that has been microwaved repeatedly with one good side item and some slop thrown in. While your waiter looks over you ready to kick you in the nuts if he doesn't like your choice.

GQman2121

Banned
I'm going to walk over to the tailgate and grab a bite to eat. It's 65 and wet right now in Baltimore. Perfect weather for Flacco to shit the bed this afternoon. :S

Afrikan

ESPN just had a Christmas special tricking kids but later gave them NFL gifts. one ended with.

kid with Tom Brady Jersey - "It's a Russell Wilson jersey" as he gleefuly walked up the stairs.

mother - "I thought you liked the Patriots"

kid - "I'm a Seahawks fan now"

Bread

Banned
ESPN just had a Christmas special tricking kids but later gave them NFL gifts. one ended with.

kid with Tom Brady Jersey - "It's a Russell Wilson jersey" as he gleefuly walked up the stairs.

he just likes the good looking qbs

MechDX

Gata was on ESPN? Congrats Gata!

Farooq

Banned

There is also a rift between Romo and Murray.

"DeMarco Murray, their star running back, grumbled to teammates about not getting the ball enough," Rapoport said of "NFL GameDay Morning." "He doesn't understand why Romo always seems to choose pass instead of run. ... The relationship between Romo and Murray is frosty, a little bit of a growing rift there. It's surprising that some pettiness should creep in at a crucial point of the season, but that's what's happening."

From NFL.com. Romo checking out of too many runs.

DMczaf

Fox is great...

"Hey James Laurinaitis, most people not wearing a Rams uniform or Bucs uniform say you have nothing to play for. What are you playing for?"

Top Bottom