• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

rando14

I feel so fat

image.php

brentech

book of manning was pretty good. Interesting family and they had a lot of family videos available to bring home a lot of the stories.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Ah the final weekend of the regular season.

A good showing against lolakland is all the Broncos need.

Milchjon

Let's be real, it's black face lol

I know this has been discussed to death, but the concept of blackface doesn't really exist over here.

Not that Zwarte Piet might not still be racist.

Or drinking.

Or both.

Why don't people in Africa just buy a modem and get themselves some internet?

Reminds me of one of the more racist arguments I've heard in real life.

"Africans should stop complaining. They were around for much longer than Europeans, no one prevented them from just building ships and conquering the world first".

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Reminds me of one of the more racist arguments I've heard in real life.

"Africans should stop complaining. They were around for much longer than Europeans, no one prevented them from just building ships and conquering the world first".
Aside from being landlocked on a continent that expands longitudinally instead of latitudinally thus limiting flow of people, goods, and ideas. Also that whole malaria thing.

Milchjon

Aside from being landlocked on a continent that expands longitudinally instead of latitudinally thus limiting flow of people, goods, and ideas. Also that whole malaria thing.

I never said I supported the point of view ;-)

Anyway, do you have a link to more info about the bolded? Seems like an interesting theory.

Top Bottom