• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

ShaneB

this sounds perfect, i'll download that right now. thanks shane! got a link to that thread?

I'm looking at picking up a few football books as well with some giftcards I got as well, so I'll keep you posted since I'll post those in this thread too.

This is the december reading thread, there's a new one every month :)

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=725875

edit: Also, Madden 25 plays like garbage compared to 08 on pc. IMO. ;)

52.gif

I laughed when this happened live.

It was a funny cheap shot but it beats getting embarrassed by anquan if he actually tried something while he was looking. Boldin just seems like a massive angry man

ShaneB

the NFL should start scheduling a Xmas day game. It's 10 AM and I ain't got shit to do and I want some football.

If the internet wasnt terrible here at home I'd pick a few 'Football Life" and watch those.

edit: I'm also sad that my new phone (Nexus 5) apparently decided to become a brick while I am home. I don't have any service, so it was half a brick anyway, now it just won't turn on or charge. =/

the NFL should start scheduling a Xmas day game. It's 10 AM and I ain't got shit to do and I want some football.

I've been cleaning up after 5 kids all morning. One of them snuck into the fridge and grabbed my bottle of soy sauce. (Thank God I caught him before he opened it.) I'll gladly switch.

LJ11

Bread, go read When Pride Still Mattered. gets repititve at times, but its really good for the most part.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
All right, so it won't let me do ModBot for Dead Space cause the code was already used when I won it a few days ago.

First person to PM me gets the code.

Mindlog

Can't do shit on steam. FTL is great. Can't wait for the new expansion.
My eReader I got last year still feels like the best gift I've ever gotten. I hope to see you more in the reading thread!
My e-reader gets more recreational use than pretty much any other gadget I own. Love that thing. Might pick up that book.

It's nice when friends and family just look for random stuff to get you. I got a few gifts with Lightning and Ray emblems. Mostly fresh new workout clothes. Nothing with the Bucs logo. That's a great statement to end the season with :\

Still, Merry Christmas from Bucs-GAF.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Knicks start playing soon.

Does anyone have a gun I can borrow for a short period of time?

You guys know that 3DS pic where that guy can't hold all of those games? Thats how I feel with Steam right now. Just won System Shock 2 which I have never played but have heard amazing things about.

Top Bottom