• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

Patriots7

Merry Christmas, NFL-GAF.

All I asked for Christmas is for another Pats Superbowl win. Let's hope Santa hears my wish this year.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Download L4D2, play, get trading cards, sell trading cards. Boom! You're now being paid to play video games.

Bread

Banned
wait should i not be selling all of the random trading cards that i've gotten from games? they've all been worth ~.20 cents so i just sold them.

Just how awkward is it?

He has the funniest face though.
probably the most awkward tv show i've ever seen, and i've seen all of the gervais/merchant creations.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
It's basically a meta-game. Like some people care and will buy cards, some people don't care and will sell cards. Crafting badges will add xp to your Steam level, though. COLLECT THEM ALL!

Bread

Banned
I'm enjoying awkward shows less and less. Real life is awkward enough!
this one is definitely full of awkwardness, but there's also a good amount of character development throughout the season. the characters are very fun and you will enjoy rooting for and against them.

Narag

Here is my current problem with that movie. I was watching it on a Delta flight out of Amsterdam and halfway through my headphones broke and now I don't want to watch all of the first half again.

Skip to where you left off.

Here is my current problem with that movie. I was watching it on a Delta flight out of Amsterdam and halfway through my headphones broke and now I don't want to watch all of the first half again.

Your first mistake was flying with Delta.

Secondly, just watch the first half again. I've seen that movie like 10 times and it still makes me giggle like a little schoolgirl.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Your first mistake was flying with Delta.

Secondly, just watch the first half again. I've seen that movie like 10 times and it still makes me giggle like a little schoolgirl.

This man speaks only the truth.

21 Jump Street was amazing. I didn't expect it to be as great as it was.

Can't wait for 22 Jump Street.

You guys get sick gifts :/

I should note that this is because my parents are divorced and always try to outdo each other. My brother and I both benefit from it even though we tell them not to, lol.

Oh, I got a Blackhawks Stanley Cup champions commemorative coin thing too. I think that's about all.

ShaneB

My Seahawks gear I got was as follows...

thumb.aspx
thumb.aspx

It's like I'm prepped to hop onto the sideline!

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
That's the one. I'm loving it. I've thought of trying to use it for Dark Souls, but you would be pretty limited in what you could do (D-pad weapon switching)
I was thinking more plugging it to your PC and using it for older games like Mario, Mega Man, Sonic, or something. Of course, anything MAME works too.

Top Bottom