• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

What did everyone get for Christmas?
Nexus 7 (which I'm posting from) and a Poetic case for it
Aberlour 16 scotch
Fringe complete series on Blu Ray
Warm Bodies DVD
Oblivion BD/DVD combo
Mr. Incredible and Grumpy Funko Pop
Steam cash
Amazon cash

Also got the kids an Xbox One along with half a dozen games, some of which I'll have time to play.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Has there been a Kave sighting?

NHNIjft.gif

Sometimes I wonder if I made the right choice with this avatar, then I see this gif posted everywhere today. :D

ShaneB

Back from dinner, no one else from NFL-STEAM-GAF wants a copy of FTL? Was offering 3 copies, and only Kas spoke up.

Kas, PM me your email.

edit: .... and the Steam store still seems like it's a mess right now .Bah.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I forgot how awesome L4D2 was. Played with a couple GAFFERS earlier. Fun times.

But nothing beats TF2 2fort for me. I have no idea why I love that map so much, but it is literally the only map I've ever played on TF Classic and TF2.

ShaneB

13 of the 16 games this weekend have playoff implications. How awesome is that.

ATL bringing up an history too in the latest podcast, the origin of 'Any Given Sunday!", and the Steagles is always an interesting topic.

cashman

Banned
Back from dinner, no one else from NFL-STEAM-GAF wants a copy of FTL? Was offering 3 copies, and only Kas spoke up.

Kas, PM me your email.

edit: .... and the Steam store still seems like it's a mess right now .Bah.

Have any more copies still? I've heard good things about it and want to try it out.

squicken

13 of the 16 games this weekend have playoff implications. How awesome is that.

ATL bringing up an history too in the latest podcast, the origin of 'Any Given Sunday!", and the Steagles is always an interesting topic.

Wessling called Cam a "preening schmoe", which is odd b/c he has been hyping him most of the year

ShaneB

Have any more copies still? I've heard good things about it and want to try it out.

I have all copies available, since the Steam store decided to blow up. You can get one too whenever I can purchase it! PM me your email.

Wessling called Cam a "preening schmoe", which is odd b/c he has been hyping him most of the year

Didnt get to that point yet I think :p Talking about reseeding the wild seeds now, agree with this. lol at the mention of just bringing in any team from any sport. lol

edit.. hahahah just got that part, that was great.

So I learned by getting a new Newton jersey to replace my old Reebok Smith jersey that the Panthers have their "Keep Pounding" slogan printed on the inside of their collars on the back.

Pretty cool.

Top Bottom