• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

180 dollars worth of scratch tickets as a present... what.

It's a family tradition of ours to have a ton of scratch tickets for Christmas. We slowly went up each year and this year my mom got me $140 and only got herself $90 (we always had the same amount normally). Then I got $20 from my uncle and $14 from my cousin, so $174 total. Ended up winning $164 ($98 from my mom's, $65 from my uncle's, and $1 from my cousin's), which is better than we normally do. My mom got $131 from her $90 mostly because of winning $90 on a $10 ticket.

KaYotiX

Banned
Wife and I got a front loading washer and dryer plus a new Dyson pet vacuum. This was a great year lol. Also got $300 cash

Gaming wise I just buy whatever whenever I want :)

brentech

It's a family tradition of ours to have a ton of scratch tickets for Christmas. We slowly went up each year and this year my mom got me $140 and only got herself $90 (we always had the same amount normally). Then I got $20 from my uncle and $14 from my cousin, so $174 total. Ended up winning $164 ($98 from my mom's, $65 from my uncle's, and $1 from my cousin's), which is better than we normally do. My mom got $131 from her $90 mostly because of winning $90 on a $10 ticket.

Do they make scratch-offs over $20? Otherwise that sounds time consuming, lol.

squicken

Wife and I got a front loading washer and dryer plus a new Dyson pet vacuum. This was a great year lol. Also got $300 cash

Gaming wise I just buy whatever whenever I want :)

DC44 Animal? Love that thing. My folks have the "regular" Dyson that has a cord

RBH

8wkOL.png

KaYotiX

Banned
DC44 Animal? Love that thing. My folks have the "regular" Dyson that has a cord

It's the 41 complete. Wife has been wanting one forever. At first I thought it was a overpriced vacuum but the damn thing really is better than every other vacuum we have had.

Wind Waker HD
Tearaway
Cologne
Dumb hoodie w/ Geico camel
Page-a-day calendar
Better Call Saul tee

Not a bad haul. Still grabbing more gifts tomorrow from the lady friend and then in a few weeks from friends.

brentech

I don't know how he did it but my friend has $400 from cards in his steam wallet.
He's probably playing the market I'd have to guess. Buying cards when he sees them cheaper than normal and then reselling. Still tough to do though because you have to find them a good bit cheaper to make it back and some since steam takes a portion of every market sale.

Xmas haul:
PS4 Camera
FitBit One
Adidas pullover fleece
Bottle of Wild Turkey American Honey
$75 in gift cards
$250 Cash (Immediately allocated into the New Set of Tires for My Car fund)

TRhLi9I.jpg

MRSA

Banned
Oh. My. Tebow. Valkyria Chronicles 3 translation has been released. Somewhere. There is a friendly Raider fan smiling.

brentech

I love cats and animals in general!
My wife and I prefer cats (I think we both got tired of dogs from when we were kids). We have 2 cats, they were born up against our deck. Some neighbors took in the mom and a sibling. Said neighbors have like a house zoo. think they have 11 or 12 animals, it's crazy.

Finished Trine 2, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and SMT IV in the last two days.

My backlog is going down >:D

Hurray for the holidays!

Top Bottom