• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

'Tis the jersey I got. Looks exactly like this and I'm too lazy to get an actual photo instead of a non-stock one.

NFL-Carolina-Panthers-Cam-Newton-Mens-Football-Home-Elite-Jersey-468884_010_A.jpg

did it come with matching pout head towel?

cam-newton-sulks.jpg

The Christmas positive spirit this thread had going for one day is now gone and NFLGAF is back to normal.

feelsgoodman.jpg

12/26 means fair game. :p

well since that victory over the mighty niners will be the panthers signature win this year it sounds like you got a great present as a panthers fan!

I figure we'll at least be eliminated in the second round instead of the first like you guys.

And a niners fan talking about the personality or likability of a QB is like a Cubs or Maple Leafs fan talking shit about championships. Makes no damn sense.

Packers/Bears playing in the 3:00 game this Sunday on FOX. Yes. Now I get to see it as I'm in Minnesota and would otherwise get that crappy game if they were on at the same time.

Bros, I am so happy to be back home and at work. It was nice seeing family and stuff but this was the craziest Christmas ever. My wife's grandfather passed away on Friday, her cousin had a baby on Saturday, she witnessed a car wreck Friday night, and I drove about 15 hours or so. Plus, both of our families live in the same area so we bounced back and forth between everyone with our month old baby the entire time.

We finally left for home last night at 10, got home at 2, went to bed at 3, up for work at 6. I think I should probably try to learn something from this and apply it to next year, haha.

Anyway, go Dolphins/Chargers!

EDIT: Post number 666, :jnc.

Man, Skip Bayless and Steven A are KILLING Tony Romo (and taking the time to crap on the Cowboys organization as a whole) on First Take.

To paraphrase, "He's really good and has stats eclipsing most other QBs, but singing him to a 6-year/$108MM contract with $55MM guaranteed was the biggest mistake Jerry Jones has ever made."

minx

Happy late Merry Xmas to everyone (except Chan and all his alts)

Also is Fireball Whiskey the new thing or has it been popular awhile? Everyone at the bar was ordering it last night.

JCizzle

Also is Fireball Whiskey the new thing or has it been popular awhile? Everyone at the bar was ordering it last night.

They started to do super cheap specials on it at a bar near me. Think it's just cheap as fuck and a new fad like you suggested. Never heard of the stuff until a few months ago. I like it though, one of the few things I can still handle in shot form.

Bread

Banned

yea for some reason everyone loves that shit

Man, Skip Bayless and Steven A are KILLING Tony Romo (and taking the time to crap on the Cowboys organization as a whole) on First Take.

To paraphrase, "He's really good and has stats eclipsing most other QBs, but singing him to a 6-year/$108MM contract with $55MM guaranteed was the biggest mistake Jerry Jones has ever made."

Lol there are far worse mistakes, can't believe season is almost over :(

I actually hated that movie tbh but I'm a big fan of him. It's become fashionable to hate on him but hipsters don't know anything except tight jeans and how to make GAF threads so fuck them.

Narag

I actually hated that movie tbh but I'm a big fan of him. It's become fashionable to hate on him but hipsters don't know anything except tight jeans and how to make GAF threads so fuck them.

I was pretty pissed at it until I looked at it as a love letter to 80s action flicks then it clicked for me.

I keep seeing stuff about the Jets fighting for Rex Ryan to keep his job next week. Will anyone actually care if they finish 7-9 or 8-8? What difference does it really make at this point?

I'm looking at couches, I think I should get a black one, but my heart is telling me brown.

Most of my stuff is black so whatever I'll just roll with that.

Top Bottom