• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

JABEE

And after that, Hackenburg! It never ends! Bold new Browns strategy of expanding the "Suck for Luck" campaign into their actual goal. If you can't beat em, lose to em. It is flawless. A plan without flaws.

It's the only plan they have right now. You have to be good at something.

jakncoke

Banned
And after that, Hackenburg! It never ends! Bold new Browns strategy of expanding the "Suck for Luck" campaign into their actual goal. If you can't beat em, lose to em. It is flawless. A plan without flaws.

hey hey now. Hackenberg never did anything to your family. No need to wish that on him

Drakeon

Can't get over that the Browns fired Chud after one year. Idiots! If this ends up with him in Detroit I'm going to be furious.
Nah, Detroit gives Schwartz another year, just you wait. But yeah, Lombarfi/Banner are chucklefucks and no different from past Browns organizations.

lol Chargers got away with having too many guys on one side during Succup's missed field goal. Watch the NFL say they screwed that up and SD should have been penalized.

Bctda46CEAAVRyM.jpg

huehuehuehue

I am totally not trying to give Chip any credit in this post so please dont take this the wrong way but I just saw that he is only the 2nd HC to win a division in his first year as a HC since 1967. Pretty crazy.

Patriots7

Cincinnati vs New England
Kansas City vs Denver

Cincinnati vs Denver for the AFC Championship

Guess I'm gonna have to root for the red rifle to stop PeyPey.

Syckx

All tonight's game proved to me is that Romo is not, and has not been the issue with the Cowboys. The Cowboys are a 2-14 team without Romo. I blame Stephen Jones. Any reasonable son would have put Jerry in a home by now.

Velcro Fly

This might be the weakest AFC Peyton has ever had to go through. No one has a really good offense. The Bengals D is decent I guess but they aren't really a dominating D.

I think Denver can win the AFC as long as they aren't playing in a blizzard in Denver.

Just watched the end of the Dalas Eagles game on DVR. What a shitty way for that game to end. Not enough Drama.

In the end, Saints - Eagles is the better matchup. Lets hope for lots of snow.

JABEE

I am totally not trying to give Chip any credit in this post so please dont take this the wrong way but I just saw that he is only the 2nd HC to win a division in his first year as a HC since 1967. Pretty crazy.

Chip Kelly deserves the credit. He seems to be a really good hire right now.

I'm so glad he didn't go back to Oregon.

Pete Carroll, Jim Harbaugh and Chip Kelly all fled the PAC 10/12 for the NFL and all 3 made the playoffs their first year.

Browns should clearly call Todd Graham. Or better yet, Lane Kiffin!

Just got home after a 4.5 hour flight delay so apologies if already posted:

830525988.gif

830524616.gif

BLM3EvV.jpg

I <3 u Cam

Fuck yes.

Please let us play the packers in the second round and not the iggles or miners

Also, I find this gif to be a good summation of how the Failcons lost the game tonight and of how their entire season has gone.

0247_9m1b.gif

Top Bottom