• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

Hell yeah! We're on the hiiiiiiiiiiiiiighway to hellllllllllll!

830525988.gif

Mrbob

Is Mel Tucker fired yet?

You know what's great about barely missing the playoffs and getting a worse draft pick?

Nothing.

The only good thing about the Bears not making the playoffs is being the worst 8-8 team, even though they best Baltimore and Pittsburgh. So they get the highest draft pick of any 8-8 team.

LJ11

Man I miss celebrating today, maybe I'll join some of you next season! Today is just emptiness, I miss false hope!

Ricker

What the hell happens when a team wins the Super Bowl and then proceeds to not even make the playoffs the year after...always boggled my mind lol...

minx

Is Mel Tucker fired yet?

The only good thing about the Bears not making the playoffs is being the worst 8-8 team, even though they best Baltimore and Pittsburgh. So they get the highest draft pick of any 8-8 team.

Bingo. Should be able to get a solid DE or DT or CB or S or LB at 14. Hopefully not another Shea, or Hardin, or Bostic, or Greene. Fuck Emery can't draft defense.

Hammer24

Banned
Qazg6kA.jpg

"I'm extremely pleased that my relationship with my #1 fan DMczaf will continue on forever."

He was the guy we needed after the Rah-Rah debacle. I just fear he´ll leave for Penn State.

PS: Let´s draft two CB´s and a S and trade for a WR, and we could be fine.

Talamius

I feel really bad for Browns fans this morning. I can't see any worthwhile coach taking that job now. Management is a complete dumpster fire.

Hammer24

Banned
Weren't you complaining last night that they were gonna keep him and then he'd jump ship anyway and that would leave us behind in the coach search? Now he's gone and the Bucs can get proactive in their search. Be glad.

Yeah, I was. And you´re right, its probably the lesser of two evils.
I just fear the Glazers are gonna cheap out, again.

Top Bottom