• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
For DM and snes.

ibmG07nqwobICG.jpg

e - meh

It's hard for me to get excited about Shanny getting fired knowing Snyder will probably fuck up the next hiring. We should be in the Bill O'Brien conversation goddamnit!!

Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora 1m

Besides Tampa, the other teams sources identified front office changes could be coming were Detroit and Miami. It's not even noon yet

"could be" is dicey as fuck...but just in case.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m
From @mortreport: Bucs will give consideration to reaching back to past, bringing back a Rich McKay-Lovie Smith tag team.

I honestly think that Detroit job is super attractive to a veteran coach. They have a lot of talent but are just undisciplined. It could be a case where someone can come in right away and win, sort of like Gruden in Tampa Bay.

minx

Fuck now the Lions and possible the Vikings could be relevant in the playoffs on a yearly basis now. Fire Tucker!

Doorman

Gentlemen of Detroit, let us celebrate.

The ax has fallen, shall anymore fall today in Detroit as well?

If Schwartz is gone, I would assume that the coordinators are out along with him. GM Mayhew probably gonna stay, the Fords would let him take a second crack at a head coach, I imagine.

I honestly think that Detroit job is super attractive to a veteran coach. They have a lot of talent but are just undisciplined. It could be a case where someone can come in right away and win, sort of like Gruden in Tampa Bay.

I would agree with this. They need someone who can get the team disciplined, and that includes telling Stafford to STFU and work on his damn mechanics.

Top Bottom