• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

Draxal

Guess we'll see how much his special needs kid is going to come into play.

Well, his special needs kid will most likely get the best care in all the NFL cities, because of them are all pretty well stocked with the best children's hospitals in the country.

Greg

Oh no!! What's wrong brother, maybe some nfl-gaf boys have some family remedies which could help!!
achy, cough, headache

right now I'm eating some homemade chicken soup and drinking decaf green tea with honey/lemon while I'm covered in Vicks, so hopefully it does the trick

MechDX

achy, cough, headache

right now I'm eating some homemade chicken soup and drinking decaf green tea with honey/lemon while I'm covered in Vicks, so hopefully it does the trick

Wife had same symptoms on Christmas Eve. My youngest got them last night and now my oldest son is saying his stomach hurts.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Oh no!! What's wrong brother, maybe some nfl-gaf boys have some family remedies which could help!!

IMG_P_NYQ_CF_Liquid_B.png

e -

achy, cough, headache

IMG_P_NYQ_CF_Liquid_B.png

rando14

achy, cough, headache

sounds like a viral syndrome in which case it's probably self limited. A cough suppressant with a decongestant (like mucinex dm) is good to have on hand, and keep it up with the liquids!! :)

edit: sorry misspoke, guaifenesin is an expectorant not a decognestant

MechDX

sounds like a viral syndrome in which case it's probably self limited. A cough suppressant with a decongestant (like mucinex dm) is good to have on hand, and keep it up with the liquids!! :)

Thank You Dr Oz.

throws skittles at Dr Oz

I hope you people pay to keep the Astrodome up
emot-colbert.gif

Already tore down the spiral ramps on that bastard. Coming down quicker than the Lions playoff hopes. And what do you mean "you people"?

That article was written before the 2013 season started. Interesting to read in retrospect.

FMT asked me like 20 times last week in what scenario would GB be eliminated. He scurrd for his Niners heading into Lambeau for a Wild Card match up.

yeah i'm terrified of derrick rose and the gang after we've stomped them out 3 straight. it's hard to choose who i would rather play between the packers or bears. they both have god awful defenses, they both have QB's who fake injuries so they don't have to play in important games, they both have backups who are outstanding (tolzien for packers, mccown for bears), and they would both get smashed by a team like the niners. honestly makes no difference to me!

achy, cough, headache

I ain't no doctor, but I got a sure way to get you healthy again.

Step 1: Put on a nice warm sweater.
Step 2: Turn up the heater in your home.
Step 3: Leave the house
Step 4: Go get yourself some wings and beer.
Step 5: Feel good.

Greg

all I have right now is some Alka-Seltzer Night, so I guess I'll try later

Wife had same symptoms on Christmas Eve. My youngest got them last night and now my oldest son is saying his stomach hurts.
Watt virus

a virus is the only thing greg can't dunk on
because it's been studying my moves (I don't blame it)

I ain't no doctor, but I got a sure way to get you healthy again.

Step 1: Put on a nice warm sweater.
Step 2: Turn up the heater in your home.
Step 3: Leave the house
Step 4: Go get yourself some wings and beer.
Step 5: Feel good.
this was a trap to get me to put a shirt on

Milchjon

We should be nicer to each other. You guys are fluffy.

Rando, do you know the app Rando? It's absolutely useless, but one of my favorites.

Enjoy! I wish I had time left to take a vacation right now. Still have another day of work until I'm off for New Years.

I do have some entertainment ready to go though!

I had planned this vacation time since july lol I'll be gaming a ton since I start school again in February so I need to get in as many games as I can lol

Great to see PFF give Stafford his dues:

Not only that but two of his last 5 games where he played subpar were in freezing conditions in the state of Pennsylvania.

Larry Warford, our rookie Guard, and of course Megatron got their dues.

My only beefs: Ndamakung Suh should be above Gerald McCoy, no fucking doubt about that. Hell Fairley should be above McCoy. And DeAndre Levy somehow did not even get listed even as a backup. Oh and Luke Kuechly did get shafted.

Obligatory :kas

Milchjon

:jnc

Is this it: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ustwo.rando

sounds like you take pictures and share it with people around the world?? I imagine there'd be a lot of dick picks!!

That's the one. Sounds totally useless until you realize you're getting an unfiltered look into the lives of people you'd never interact with because of cultural and language barriers. Random stuff like an untidy Russian bedroom or a Korean dessert. I've been addicted to that thing for days now.

No nudity whatsoever for now. I'd just report everyone anyway cause it's just too much fun.

gutshot

I still don't get what happened to him. He went from being the most highly sought after free agent as an All Pro to retirement in 3 seasons? He's only 32!

Football was never a huge priority for him. So once his skills started to erode just a little bit, I don't think he wanted to put the work in to stay at the top of his game.

That's my theory anyway.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I still don't get what happened to him. He went from being the most highly sought after free agent as an All Pro to retirement in 3 seasons? He's only 32!

Al Davis sucked out Nnamdi's remaining life force to keep himself alive for an extra 5 years.

Possible senior bowl coaches
Phil Savage ‏ @ SeniorBowlPhil 4m
Yes, IMO, based on history of coaching staff selection through the years, guessing that @ jaguars, @ falcons and @ browns would be potentials.

Mindlog

qa9bN.jpg

"Chicken Soup. Like gallons and gallons of Chicken Soup."

I remember having something like that a couple years back. My home remedy was to shit out absolutely every liquid in my body every three hours. God that sucked.

Welp. I have purchased a couch.

Now human females have more than two choices: dining room table chair or sex dungeon when they come visit.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Money can weigh a ton, really affect the lower back/knees.

Football was never a huge priority for him. So once his skills started to erode just a little bit, I don't think he wanted to put the work in to stay at the top of his game.

That's my theory anyway.

Al Davis sucked out Nnamdi's remaining life force to keep himself alive for an extra 5 years.

He's married to Kerry Washington, the actress from Django and Scandal. Between the two of them they're loaded so Nnamdi doesn't need to risk his neck on the gridiron.

The Al Davis theory is the most plausible so I'm gonna go with that.

Yeah not sure what happened to him. In Oakland all he ever had to do was play man coverage so maybe he forgot some of the finer aspects of the game, or couldn't adjust to being asked to do different things in a new scheme. He kinda just hung out there by himself his last couple years in Oak. There was no reason for opposing teams to test him when the other side of the field was wide open and they could also run the ball at will on us.

He's rich and married to Kerry Washington though, so he still wins.

Top Bottom