• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Down 3, 30 seconds left. Bowling Green has the ball, 4th and 40 from their own 1 yard line.

What play do you call?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Hook and ladder and ladder and ladder and ladder and ladder and ladder and ladder and ladder and ladder and ladder and ladder and ladder and ladder and ladder and ladder and ladder and ladder and ladder and ladder and ladder and ladder and ladder and ladder

Correct.

829932598.gif

jakncoke

Banned
Edit; why i think georgia?

South Carolina

When your point total reaches more than 12, your driver's license will be automatically suspended. The state requires you to surrender your license to the DMV within a certain time period, or you will face hefty fines and possible jail time.

The length of time your license will be suspended depends on the number of points you've accumulated:

12 to 15 points: suspended for three months
16 or 17 points: suspended for four months
18 or 19 points: suspended for five months
20 or more points: suspended for six months

And with his latest ticket he just got at least 3 month suspension as 25+ over gets you 6 pts

Mrbob

Do the Bears still run the Cover 2?

I have not watched a single Bears game this year.

They run the Cover 0 as in they cover no one.

Yeah they still run a Cover 2 base. Mel Tucker learned the Bears scheme and terminology instead of implementing his own.

squicken

I fear that second contract a team might have to give Clowney

Indeed, Mr Ghost. Ideally, the Texans take who they want for QB at #1, then the Rams trade Clowney to whoever is most desperate for a pass rusher. Falcons seem most obvious, but they have too many needs to trade up I think

Mrbob

By this point in 2010, our D had already demonstrated several times they could clamp down on a team when it mattered.
Not really.

We Bearly beat Chicago to get into the playoffs. We beat Philly by the skin of our beaks.
The only good thing about the defense was Jenkins returned and the DL clicked. It was getting more pressure on the QB and they were forced to get the ball out more quickly.

The whole vibe of the 2010 season was "why the fuck is the offense such a goddamn mess".
But no Bishop, no Jenkins, so I'm not expecting shit out of them.

Indeed, Mr Ghost. Ideally, the Texans take who they want for QB at #1, then the Rams trade Clowney to whoever is most desperate for a pass rusher. Falcons seem most obvious, but they have too many needs to trade up I think
what about Jake Matthews? You think the rams might stay and take him?
Hi Bats!

And hopefully regardless of draft position we don't screw it up again. lol.
That 2009 draft arrgh, and the 2012 draft early round picks aren't looking to good either. Especially that first round -_-

jakncoke

Banned
with Stokely retirement he is the only wr to last 15 seasons and not hit 400 career receptions

That 2009 draft arrgh, and the 2012 draft early round picks aren't looking to good either. Especially that first round -_-

If you take Allen Robinson in the 2nd i'll kick your cat

Not really.

We Bearly beat Chicago to get into the playoffs. We beat Philly by the skin of our beaks.
The only good thing about the defense was Jenkins returned and the DL clicked. It was getting more pressure on the QB and they were forced to get the ball out more quickly.

The whole vibe of the 2010 season was "why the fuck is the offense such a goddamn mess".

I dunno, I always thought the shutout of a good Jets team that season said something fundamental about the defense, even if they didn't play that way every week. Agreed about the O that year for sure. There was just a general feeling that season that they were in every game (they never trailed at any point by more than 7 points in any game all season, IIRC). This team basically doesn't (yet) compare.

Awful. This is a realistic take on the game and post season chances for both teams:

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/12/26/bernstein-bears-packers-big-but-dont-get-crazy/

LOL, that's almost too downbeat. Folks should appreciate it as a good rivalry game, if nothing else.

Mindlog

probably late but lol at clowney going 110 in a 70 3 weeks ago then 84 in a 55 this morning
I was all prepared to call him a dumbass and whatnot, but I fucking hate sudden speed-trap 55 MPH on an Interstate zones. Those things are bullshit and should be illegal.

Anyway. He's Atlanta's problem now :]

jakncoke

Banned
I literally almost made a joke about us taking Robinson early today, just to see what you'd say :lol

You ready for Gordon to style on you for 200 yds? But we still lose by 20

I'll send Cody Wallace to your house

I was all prepared to call him a dumbass and whatnot, but I fucking hate sudden speed-trap 55 MPH on an Interstate zones. Those things are bullshit and should be illegal.

Anyway. He's Atlanta's problem now :]

If it really was was one that sucks but he definitely got a lead foot. There one near me where it goes 55 to 40 because of a small town next to the highway, in the paper it was noted that it brought in 330k in speeding tickets in a 2 mile speed slowdown last year.

squicken

-_-

Biggest needs are a true #1 WR and, with Jake Long's injury, offensive tackle. Safety is a big need but the guy needs to have Ed Reed potential to go top 5. I am interested in seeing Barr. I am curious how he could fit as a 4-3 LB along with Ogletree. The Rams have been using a lot of Bear fronts this year. Seems like they could assemble an insane front 7 if they want to

I expect the OT board to change a lot. Is Matthews potentially Boselli? Is Robinson? Been awhile since the draft has had an Odgen type talent

I do think you can look at that game though as advantageous to the Eagles, who are probably the frauds of the NFC now that everyone understands what Carolina is.
My god it burns you up so much that you were 10000% wrong about the Eagles this year. Keep doubling down on stupid I guess.

Yeah, that first round was killer. Although getting that 1st back softens the blow. They really need to hit on both 1sts this year and turn the team around.

eznark

Banned
I guess eznark is too busy playing Dota to go.

I'll probably go. But considering no one knows when the actual game is I'm not too terribly surprised there are tickets remaining here. It's a walk-up town. Don't get me wrong it's a super shitty sports town, but they do good walk-up same day sales.

Not really.

Chicago and Philly in those games scored a combined 19 points.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
If this happens I hope Schwartz stays. It could be awesome.

Speaking of Schwartz, more rumors are popping up of Detroit reaching out to Brian Kelly.

I'll just be over here vomiting in the corner.

i have a hard time believing nnamdi can no longer play. i don't think he looked great with us but there aren't 4 better CB's on every team in the NFL. he probably doesn't need the money and none of the playoff contenders came calling. oh well!

i have a hard time believing nnamdi can no longer play. i don't think he looked great with us but there aren't 4 better CB's on every team in the NFL. he probably doesn't need the money and none of the playoff contenders came calling. oh well!

Not everybody is like Ed Reed and needs to be told they don't have it anymore.

Why play football when you can smash Kerry Washington all day.

Top Bottom