• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

Hey guys, did you know that Audrey Hepburn was pretty hot when she was young? Too bad she's like Bionic/Squicken/Deacon their age now.

Edit: She's also dead.

Konka

Banned
Hey guys, did you know that Audrey Hepburn was pretty hot when she was young? Too bad she's like Bionic/Squicken/Deacon their age now.

Well duh.

6a00d83451c76a69e2014e89a21d23970d-pi

Dutch, did you say you lived in Germany?

The Dutch people (Dutch: Nederlanders ) are an ethnic group native to the Netherlands.

The Netherlands (i/ˈnɛðərləndz/; Dutch: Nederland [ˈneːdərˌlɑnt] ( )) is a constituent country of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, consisting of twelve provinces in Northwestern Europe and three islands in the Caribbean.

This history lesson was brought to you by the Tim Tebow foundation

Konka

Banned
The Dutch people (Dutch: Nederlanders ) are an ethnic group native to the Netherlands.

The Netherlands (i/ˈnɛðərləndz/; Dutch: Nederland [ˈneːdərˌlɑnt] ( )) is a constituent country of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, consisting of twelve provinces in Northwestern Europe and three islands in the Caribbean.

Wait, I thought you lived in Holland.

Yes, I'm familiar where the Dutch are from but I could have sworn you said you were now living in Germany at one point. Nvm

DoubleTap

Brooks wins his appeal for the Brees hit. In hindsight, that one call affected 3 teams. NO, SF and AZ (who should be in control of their seeding.)

Fantomex

The Netherlands (i/ˈnɛðərləndz/; Dutch: Nederland [ˈneːdərˌlɑnt] ( )) is a constituent country of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, consisting of twelve provinces in Northwestern Europe and three islands in the Caribbean. They are also really good at Football [Soccer]

G_o_a_l_Andres_Iniesta_by_DaShiR.gif

What is a Nether?

It means something like Lower lands, because we're like 100ft below sea level. So when the icecaps all melt, we will flood and die. #RIP

Yes, I'm familiar where the Dutch are from but I could have sworn you said you were now living in Germany at one point. Nvm

Nope, people still call me a German though. Milchjon actually does live in Germany.

Wait, I thought you lived in Holland.

The problem with this is that I never know when you guys are joking.

Only Dutch I know have weed in them or wear wood shoes.

That makes me a fake Dutchie.

cdyhybrid

Davis Hsu ‏@DavisHsuSeattle 1m
.@hawkblogger Harvin deal is gteed for skill only, not injury in 2014- so they could save like $4M if they cut him even after taking dead $
Retweeted by Brian Nemhauser

Tom Penny

Eggs Benedict are amazing.

Also I just took a lot of meat inside me. It was too much. My ribs hurt.

Hilarious. Speaking of eggs I literally just made proper scrambled eggs not just whisking them in a bowl then thrown them in a pan. It was a revelation. Thank you Gordon Ramsay.

cdyhybrid

Is he legitimately injured?

No idea, haven't been paying attention, and I doubt they'd say if he wasn't.

Edit:

Joel Corry ‏@corryjoel 16m
@DavisHsuSeattle @hawkblogger Harvin's $11M '14 base salary is injury GTD. It's fully GTD the 5th day after '14 league waiver period starts.
Retweeted by Brian Nemhauser

Top Bottom