• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Hahah yeah I've seen some extremely fucking dumb threads tonight. I actually rage quit out of the site earlier. I actually wanted to ask you if you had any good browns forums? The level is stupidity is amazing on there, I want to make a account just to curse at people.
If there not posting actually news, then it seems like 80% of the shit is just dumb bullshit.

This is the only football thread you need. Every fansite on earth sucks balls. It's just how it is.

Same here, got into power lifting not too long ago but I can't compare to guys who take roids. I still look pretty damn intimidating though.

image.php

Sweet, Just saw Gordon, Cameron, Mack, Thomas and Haden made the pro bowl. Couldn't believe Gordon wasn't in the Top 10 vote getters by fans. Coaches and Players know what's up though.

Bummer about T.J. Ward. Is he a first alternative or something?

Also, Jordan Cameron and Cameron Jordan both made the Pro Bowl. Wonder if they'll become buddies. lol.

I just beat Journey, what an amazing experience , I might replay it again since it was so short. I'm glad Grimes/Fields/Wake made it to the probowl, don't think Pouncey deserved it thought since you know...the oline is hot garbage...it would have been nice if it was Rashad Jones since he has been great and was snubbed last year.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Davis Hsu ‏@DavisHsuSeattle 1m
.@hawkblogger Harvin deal is gteed for skill only, not injury in 2014- so they could save like $4M if they cut him even after taking dead $
Retweeted by Brian Nemhauser
If you're not following Davis Hsu you should!

No stats are not all that matter, but they're about 80% of it. The guy has proven he can throw the ball at an elite level in the NFL. Up their with Brady, Manning, Rodgers and Brees statistically. Does that not count for anything?

Who is this magical QB coach who is going to teach Stafford new things? Stafford knows what he has to do. The guy won a Texas state championship, played elite football in the SEC and now has in the NFL. Of course I'd love to see that translate into the playoffs and eventually Superbowl and it hasn't. Its not all his fault, but some of those turnovers do hurt us and as he gets older he will work on that.

We need some new blood in the coaching staff, but I'm just giving you guys the opposite end of the hyperbole NFL fans and GAF have all the time with QBs. I mean we all troll, but the people calling Stafford a bad QB don't know what they're talking about.

no one thinks he is a completely bad QB but to call him elite is laughable. he is a top 15 QB and nothing more. stats matter.... including turnovers. stafford is one of the worst QB's in the league at turning the ball over.

I just beat Journey, what an amazing experience , I might replay it again since it was so short. I'm glad Grimes/Fields/Wake made it to the probowl, don't think Pouncey deserved it thought since you know...the oline is hot garbage...it would have been nice if it was Rashad Jones since he has been great and was snubbed last year.

I enjoyed Journey. Looked great on the Television. Was a cool little experience, although I didn't feel like finishing it in one sitting.

If it comes to the PS4 I'd probably get it on that too though, Visuals and music were superb.

I enjoyed Journey. Looked great on the Television. Was a cool little experience, although I didn't feel like finishing it in one sitting.

If it comes to the PS4 I'd probably get it on that too though, Visuals and music were superb.

it looked amazing on my tv and I played it with someone for pretty much the whole thing which made it even better. The music was incredible, I'm getting the soundtrack if it's out

it looked amazing on my tv and I played it with someone for pretty much the whole thing which made it even better. The music was incredible, I'm getting the soundtrack if it's out

Yup, soundtrack's totally out.

I noticed someone joined me like half way through. Was sad I had to stop, but it's all the time I had to play. Would be cool to find someone to join the game in the beginning and go all the way through with them. Heard there's a trophy when you do that.

Yup, soundtrack's totally out.

I noticed someone joined me like half way through. Was sad I had to stop, but it's all the time I had to play. Would be cool to find someone to join the game in the beginning and go all the way through with them. Heard there's a trophy when you do that.

Sweet buying it now, and yeah I saw the trophies after but I didn't get it for some reason, took me about 3 hours? I'll do it again in a day or two, but there isn't a way to add someone is there?

Sweet buying it now, and yeah I saw the trophies after but I didn't get it for some reason, took me about 3 hours? I'll do it again in a day or two, but there isn't a way to add someone is there?

I think there's a way to get someone on your friends list to join. If so, we could try to do it, I need the trophy as well!

Oh, and pulling for your Dolphins sunday! Don't want the damn Ravens to make it again.

Mindlog

Go suck all the dicks pro-bowl. I'll have to go back, but I'm really not sure if Revis had a pro bowl caliber year. Happy to see him bounce back from injury and whatnot, but still. David most certainly had a great year.

God Monday is going to be good. NFL Christmas for all of the shitty under-performing teams!
yb02Ymn.gif

I think there's a way to get someone on your friends list to join. If so, we could try to do it, I need the trophy as well!

Oh, and pulling for your Dolphins sunday! Don't want the damn Ravens to make it again.

thanks! we need it! lol yeah if there's a way we can play it we should. the other trophies seem kinda easy to get might try to get them all

Even though the NFL said the call on the field was the “absolutely correct call,” it’s at least a free one.

According to Matt Maiocco of CSNBayArea.com, 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks won his appeal of his $15,750 fine for hitting Saints quarterback Drew Brees a month ago.

Brooks appealed his fine to league appeals officer Matt Birk, who overturned it on review.

Brooks was penalized for unnecessary roughness on the play, eliminating a sack-fumble. The 49ers were leading by a field goal at the time, but the Saints tied the game on the continued possession and went on to win on a last-second field goal.

That result would make a significant difference in the playoff picture, as the 49ers are a game behind the Seahawks for the NFC West title heading into the final week.

suck our dicks goddell you dumb motherfucker

Party time tomorrow! Who's coming?

We're going to watch Michigan lose, drink some Natty Ice, play GameCube, and just bro out. Maybe spray each other down with a little Axe. Nothing weird.

It's gonna be great, bro! Can't wait!

Hammer24

Banned
Usually I´m not getting worked up about ProBowl selections. I mean the game is useless anyway. But the David snub crossed the line to ridiculousness a long time ago and is safe in insanity territory.

Novoitus

Banned
It's a fucking joke that Bryant made it to the probowl and Jeffery didn't. Dez Bryant is INSANELY overrated. Jeffery is an actual current/soon to be star. Fucking stupid. Fuck Dez Bryant and his whiny ass. Watch Jeffery play and watch Bryant. You'll see two completely different players. Jeffery is a star that is a team player and not a child, Bryant is an overrated man child.

fucking stupid

At least they're doing something different for the Pro Bowl for a change. Getting rid of the conferences was a nice first step. The draft should be funny with Deion involved.

Hammer24

Banned
At least they're doing something different for the Pro Bowl for a change. Getting rid of the conferences was a nice first step. The draft should be funny with Deion involved.

When some made-up make-believe wannabe "draft" looks to be more fun than the game itself, the NFL should know there´s a problem.

It's a fucking joke that Bryant made it to the probowl and Jeffery didn't. Dez Bryant is INSANELY overrated. Jeffery is an actual current/soon to be star. Fucking stupid. Fuck Dez Bryant and his whiny ass. Watch Jeffery play and watch Bryant. You'll see two completely different players. Jeffery is a star that is a team player and not a child, Bryant is an overrated man child.

fucking stupid

i don't know if i'd call dez overrated. he is absolutely a head case but he is also a beast on the field (as is alshon). i wouldn't call it outrage picking one of them over the other

Novoitus

Banned
i don't know if i'd call dez overrated. he is absolutely a head case but he is also a beast on the field (as is alshon). i wouldn't call it outrage picking one of them over the other

how is he a beast? when has he ever taken over a game?

more importantly, how much is he going to pout and cry when he loses against the eagles this week?

contrast to jeffery who is in his 2nd year. he makes highlight reel catches and has broken the bears receiving yard record TWICE in one year. he doesn't cry like a 15 year old. he is a consummate professional. he will have a better NFL career because of one reason: he's a fucking star

more importantly, how much is he going to pout and cry when he loses against the eagles this week?

contrast to jeffery who is in his 2nd year. he makes highlight reel catches and has broken the bears receiving yard record TWICE in one year. he doesn't cry like a 15 year old. he is a consummate professional. he will have a better NFL career because of one reason: he's a fucking star

i can't tell if you're trolling but i'll humor you. dez has had some huge games this year. i think you're watching too much Sports Center focusing on him walking out before the game was done. in that game, he had 11 catches, 153 yards and a touchdown. he also torched the packers CB late on a horrible understhrown pass that he came back to and broke up. he has a TD in the last 4 games. he destroyed the eagles earlier this year.

as for alshon being a star, i'd pump your brakes. he has had an incredible year for sure but i wouldn't call him a star yet. you need to do it for a few years. he is on his way towards doing that but you still have to do it. and if you're going to put up 90 catches, 1200+ yards, double digit TD's i think you can live with some pouting.

stop paying attention to what dez does off the field and start actually watching him on the field. dude is a beast. and now i'm done defending cowboys for the rest of my life

Anyone can be a consummate professional in their second year. We have to wait and see if Alshon can take the emotional toil of having his QB TAINT away his playoff hopes and dreams year after year after year to truly separate the Dez's and Megatrons. If Alshon is truly the next big time receiver we will know a couple years into Jay Cutler's "Bradford Contract"

Novoitus

Banned
Anyone can be a consummate professional in their second year. We have to wait and see if Alshon can take the emotional toil of having his QB TAINT away his playoff hopes and dreams year after year after year to truly separate the Dez's and Megatrons. If Alshon is truly the next big time receiver we will know a couple years into Jay Cutler's "Bradford Contract"

Can they? Why wasn't Bryant?

i can't tell if you're trolling but i'll humor you. dez has had some huge games this year. i think you're watching too much Sports Center focusing on him walking out before the game was done. in that game, he had 11 catches, 153 yards and a touchdown. he also torched the packers CB late on a horrible understhrown pass that he came back to and broke up. he has a TD in the last 4 games. he destroyed the eagles earlier this year.

as for alshon being a star, i'd pump your brakes. he has had an incredible year for sure but i wouldn't call him a star yet. you need to do it for a few years. he is on his way towards doing that but you still have to do it. and if you're going to put up 90 catches, 1200+ yards, double digit TD's i think you can live with some pouting.

stop paying attention to what dez does off the field and start actually watching him on the field. dude is a beast. and now i'm done defending cowboys for the rest of my life

i should pump the brakes on the star talk. he's not a star yet, but he's absolutely getting there.

i've payed attention to what dez does on the field. i'm not impressed. whenever i see him play i don't think "my team needs to stop him in order to win"

he's also only had 1 more 1000 yard season than alshon. and he's been in the league for 4 years.

alshon will have a better career than dez. dez is a crybaby bitch

Wrayfield

I actually agreed when we let Dansby go. Too much money invested in a ILB in a 4-3, imo. But then we go and sign Ellerbe for pretty much the same money...

Top Bottom