• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

Woke up to see Green Bay has zero Pro Bowlers. Outside maybe Eddie Lacy, seems fair.

I'm starting to think that everything about Schaub says Minnesota purple more than Cleveland Brown.

Used to have gaudy stats, his best days are well behind him, probably 2-3 years from retirement due to injuries....yep that's a Viking QB.
Hard to believe they have Ponder, Cassel and Freeman on the roster. Bust, Bustier and Bustiest.

Who gets the boot if they bring in Schoobydoobydoo?

MechDX

Got this from a Texans board I post at:

Nobody will put him there, but JJ Watt should be in the mix for DPOY again. His 2012 season shattered all PFF records as the first player at any position to garner a cumulative season overall rating of over 100 (+101.6). JJ is at +103 this season with one game to play. The next highest graded player in his position group is 63% lower

So Watt, according to PFF, had a BETTER season this year than last. How does he not win DPOY?

I know the politics of why he doesn't but fuck that! Oh and fuck Schaubiak!

Drakeon

Woke up to see Green Bay has zero Pro Bowlers. Outside maybe Eddie Lacy, seems fair.

I'm starting to think that everything about Schaub says Minnesota purple more than Cleveland Brown.

Used to have gaudy stats, his best days are well behind him, probably 2-3 years from retirement due to injuries....yep that's a Viking QB.

You think the new HC (whoever it is) of Minnesota will want Schaub? Why? It's not like he's a big upgrade over Cassel or Ponder. Might as well roll with one of them, draft a new QB and let Cassel or Ponder start the season.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I feel like the "Where will Schaub end up?" is the biggest off season story line. Some team WILL sign him for a potential starter role and I will be there day one typing "SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOB!" and see how you bitches like it!

I thoroughly enjoy Minnesota's perpetual misery, so I know I'll like it!

Hard to believe they have Ponder, Cassel and Freeman on the roster. Bust, Bustier and Bustiest.

Who gets the boot if they bring in Schoobydoobydoo?

The boot? That QB roster is pretty much in line with historical Minnesota philosophy for the position! Ponder is the only outlier there!

Bringing in Schoob is just following decades of Viking tradition!

Can they? Why wasn't Bryant?

i should pump the brakes on the star talk. he's not a star yet, but he's absolutely getting there.

i've payed attention to what dez does on the field. i'm not impressed. whenever i see him play i don't think "my team needs to stop him in order to win"

he's also only had 1 more 1000 yard season than alshon. and he's been in the league for 4 years.

alshon will have a better career than dez. dez is a crybaby bitch

Yes. You're case in point along with the ESPN narrative. And agreed. Rams got greedy skipping Alshon for Brian Quick. Stupid move.

eznark

Banned
If only Dez had a far superior receiver opposite him taking all the attention...

I feel like the "Where will Schaub end up?" is the biggest off season story line. Some team WILL sign him for a potential starter role and I will be there day one typing "SCHOOOOOOOOOOOOB!" and see how you bitches like it!

Cutler to Houston will be a bigger story.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

Only Mech thinks Schaub is going to Cleveland.

We have no reason to bring him here.

Milchjon

What are some good liquors to start a collection with?

For mixing? Just start with a Vodka, Rum, Gin, Bourbon and whatever else you need for your favorite drinks? I assume you'd also need stuff like bitters, juices and syrups.

For Scotch, I personally like a Glenlivet because it's not too peaty for a pussy like me and also kinda cheap.

Greg

Wild Turkey
99CszMu.gif

squicken

No one is signing Schoob to be a starter. Quality backup. Same with Cassell and Fitzpartrick. Cutler thing is interesting. If he loses and plays badly against the Packers, I'm not sure they can sell the fan base on giving him an extension.

I wish I could meet the people who think Wilson and Cam are better than Luck and sell them magic beans

e: Good profile on Lovie Smith as a coach

http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/66202324/

MechDX

No one is signing Schoob to be a starter. Quality backup. Same with Cassell and Fitzpartrick. Cutler thing is interesting. If he loses and plays badly against the Packers, I'm not sure they can sell the fan base on giving him an extension.

I wish I could meet the people who think Wilson and Cam are better than Luck and sell them magic beans

e: Good profile on Lovie Smith as a coach

http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/66202324/

Well that depends. Will Kubiak get a job as an OC next year?

Say "NO" to Lovie. Kubiak 2.0

squicken

Well that depends. Will Kubiak get a job as an OC next year?

Say "NO" to Lovie. Kubiak 2.0

Lovie made a Super Bowl with Rex Grossman and was a perennial playoff contender. Kubes made the playoffs twice. I too am skeptical on Lovie but he is much better than Gary. If Oakland fires Allen, I'd be really interested to see a Lovie coached team with Greg Olsen as OC. The key with Lovie is finding out if he is a changed man on offensive football and game management

...the waiting room?

He got banned and then they said he could come back when they 'figured out the whole Alt situation' and then they just left it like that. So he's not officially permed, but they told him to wait. I'm just assuming they're keeping him waiting for a while.

Konka

Banned
He got banned and then they said he could come back when they 'figured out the whole Alt situation' and then they just left it like that. So he's not officially permed, but they told him to wait. I'm just assuming they're keeping him waiting for a while.

Call in CSI.

We might not like the answer...NeoGAF gets bought by lunchbox's dad.

it will be like one of those movies with a dystopian future and only a few of us rebels fight back against the disgusting patriot rule. it will be a way to bring ALL non-patriots fans together for a common cause

Milchjon

RIP Lunchbox.

With him gone, it's a whole facet of Pats fandom down the drain.

Now we only have bionic left to fill that hole, and he's both less varied in his material and pretending to be on the wrong team.

Top Bottom