• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

BcRfKJuIcAAm7yy.jpg

Russell-Wilson.XBox.309.png

Chiefs-present.512.png

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...l-qbs-bought-christmas-presents-for-teammates

That's my
lb6.gif

Bread

Banned
RIP Lunchbox.

With him gone, it's a whole facet of Pats fandom down the drain.

Now we only have bionic left to fill that hole, and he's both less varied in his material and pretending to be on the wrong team.
well we'll always have bionic on our side, thank tom for that.

it will be like one of those movies with a dystopian future and only a few of us rebels fight back against the disgusting patriot rule. it will be a way to bring ALL non-patriots fans together for a common cause
that would be great

insulting patriot quarterbacks would result in a 15 minute ban from posting

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Chan has an excellent twitter which I'd recommend gata use to contact him:

https://twitter.com/chanhuk1

Some gems:

@chanhuk1 19h
@nbwaheed @TBBucs4Life @MilanNL How awkward is it when you buy your date Taco Bell with your dad's card to only be declined @nbwaheed?

@chanhuk1 23 Dec
@TBBucs4Life @Anthony_JNC You're a coward snesfreak, most people have a flight or fight instinct, you only have a flight instinct.

Holy shit this is amazing.

I want to get a burger tonight, or maybe make some. That Burger thread in OT has me craving
The Texans are leaving their Week 17 starting quarterback up to a game-time decision.
Houston is closing out the season against Tennessee. Case Keenum practiced on a limited basis Friday, but is listed as questionable with a thumb injury. "He was a little sore," interim coach Wade Phillips said of Keenum following Friday's practice. "He's going to be a gametime decision. We're going to wait and see how Case is. It could be a situation where he wouldn't be able to start but he'd be the backup." If Keenum doesn't get the nod, Matt Schaub will.
One last go around Mech? For the good ole times sake.

brentech

Basically the only alcohol I consume is whiskey sour. I can't rememeber the last time I was out somewhere other than a Mexican restaurant and ordered something else.

MechDX

I want to get a burger tonight, or maybe make some. That Burger thread in OT has me craving

One last go around Mech? For the good ole times sake.

Lechler in at QB with Watt at TE.

Why? Why not?

Seriously though: with this teams luck Schaub will go out in a blaze of glory and win. In turn loses us the #1 overall pick. If Schaub thinks he is hated now wait and see what happens if he wins....

"Tannehill just has a shit Oline! If he had a good one he would have won the East"

PFF said:
Tom Brady has now been sacked a league-high 10 times in 2.5 seconds or less. Ryan Tannehill is second with five

#RIPTheDolphinsTheirExcuses

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
No one is signing Schoob to be a starter. Quality backup. Same with Cassell and Fitzpartrick. Cutler thing is interesting. If he loses and plays badly against the Packers, I'm not sure they can sell the fan base on giving him an extension.

I wish I could meet the people who think Wilson and Cam are better than Luck and sell them magic beans

e: Good profile on Lovie Smith as a coach

http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/66202324/

The thing is, Schoob is an upgrade at QB for some teams. I could see him starting next season for 5 or 6 teams although some of those teams will start a rookie and someone might get Cutler.

I just don't think there are so many decent QBs going around that Schoob won't be starting next season (his ultimate fate is holding a clipboard no doubt).

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
it will be like one of those movies with a dystopian future and only a few of us rebels fight back against the disgusting patriot rule. it will be a way to bring ALL non-patriots fans together for a common cause

We were pretty united for the 2011 Super Bowl! And every playoff game the Patriots ever play for that matter!

Still, the more Patriot hate the better!

"Tannehill just has a shit Oline! If he had a good one he would have won the East"

Unlike Brady, Tannehill can throw the deep ball so we have plays that take longer than 2.5 seconds to develop.

Anyways I'm playing folklore again, trying to finish it, this game is pretty good for being a launch game and it still has the best use of the sixaxis on the PS3 lol

So what happens if the Ravens, Dolphins, Steelers and Chargers all lose?

Ravens win tiebreaker I believe.

First of all, where did you learn the word 'dystopian'?

Secondly, what happened to our Pats-49'ers Super Bowl allegiance?! I thought we were brothers.

Unlike Brady, Tannehill can throw the deep ball so we have plays that take longer than 2.5 seconds to develop.

This makes no sense.

Not going to go to bat for tannehill beyond this, but are you really trying to compare the speed and progression of reads between Brady and a second year player?

I think the point was that the Pats O-line blew up more than the Dolphins line in that amount of time, solely looking at sack numbers

2.5 is a little arbitrary though without knowing more. Why'd they go with that?

Eleuin

This makes more sense as an argument

Not going to go to bat for tannehill beyond this, but are you really trying to compare the speed and progression of reads between Brady and a second year player?
EDIT:
I think the point was that the Pats O-line blew up more than the Dolphins line in that amount of time, solely looking at sack numbers
Oh, I never looked at it like that lol

2.5 is a little arbitrary though without knowing more. Why'd they go with that?

The average time between a throw and a snap is 2,8 seconds according to PFF.

ShaneB

Just got home from the cabin. Good times. Now pumped for a UFC card tonight, and then a full day of insane Football tomorrow!

Top Bottom