• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 17 |OT| The Sentimental Drunk

ZQzQ9hu.jpg

brentech

Think Silva would have lost either way, but feel bad it ends like that. He was the reason I ever paid for a PPV card years ago. Sad to see it end that way.

Held onto old guard too long. Spent time trying to add pieces rather than bust down. Defense is shot - it'll take 3 years to get new blood in, but the offense looks promising.

Bionic (and half of Steelers Nation) needs to get over Haley. Doing exactly what he was hired to do - make Ben a better QB and extend his career.
I can accept Haley, especially now that Ben has stopped fighting him (or Haley has stopped fighting Ben). The offense is clicking which means something is working. The obvious problem is that a 3 year rebuild on D means that Ben will be mid-thirties before they're really ready for another run. Might be too late by then, but Peyton seems to be getting it done so we'll see.

jWILL253

Banned
I really hope the Texans win tomorrow because I would love to see the ire of Redskins fans towards Dan Snyder for an entire offseason, lol.

Go Hawks!

squicken

Spent most of the day building a mini-ITX system. Love the form factor but got damn what a hassle with the cable management. I think I would have rather payed some dude at Microcenter to build the thing

Local IPA based out of Northwest Arkansas....seems like a lot of IPAs are from micros.

Has that typical herbish flavor....I just like the bolder and sweeter flavor of a stout;

I think a good IPA is much less impressive than a good stout. Hops hide a lot of flaws. When I go to new breweries I like to try lagers first actually, just because they are much harder to hide flaws in. A great lager is so much more impressive than a great IPA

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Yo B. Do you know of any good nut browns. You know, beyond Sam Smith's and Newcastle? I've tried a few from local breweries, but they all suck.

Touchdown

Banned
I was thinking of this the other day and it's a little creepy how closely Foles story tracks Brady's path.

Both come from warm weather states and go to Michigan to play in college. Brady struggled to establish himself as the starter at Michigan and thus fell in the draft. Foles couldn't beat out Kirk Cousins so transferred to Arizona where he played on an awful team and thus fell in the draft.

Brady was the 7th QB taken in the 2000 draft. Foles was the 7th QB taken in the 2012 draft.

Both are tall, immobile, and have embarrassing 40 times but can run for a 1st down when needed.

Both took over unexpectedly in their 2nd yr due to an injury to a famous QB who was a former #1 overall pick (Bledsoe & Vick) and never looked back.

Both won crazy games in a blizzard that yr (tuck game vs. Lions game).

Both are known for great decision making, being willing to take a hit, and good but not great arms.

Spent most of the day building a mini-ITX system. Love the form factor but got damn what a hassle with the cable management. I think I would have rather payed some dude at Microcenter to build the thing

What are your specs?

I built a HTPC on a mini itx board 2 months ago and it was surprisingly clean.

1380420_10152010185007904_744960511_n.jpg

Top Bottom