• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.
SHOCKING NEWS.

idrinkalone got banned apparently trolling in a PS4/Xbone thread.

HFYOwIR.gif

squicken

I love how Staley gently shoving Matthews then backing off when Matthews bitch slaps him is like the ultimate tough guy move for linemen.

He at least came over, but I get your point. Vaccarro put a pretty dirty hit on Ryan last week and I guess the Falcons players are just mad that the OL didn't do anything, and are using the Staley thing as a counter-point

eznark

Banned
Football players never retaliate in any meaningful way because it costs real money. No Viking had the balls to chop Suh's knees because they (smartly) care more about their paycheck than protecting teammates.

JABEE

Football players never retaliate in any meaningful way because it costs real money. No Viking had the balls to chop Suh's knees because they (smartly) care more about their paycheck than protecting teammates.
Also, Suh is a nut who might stab someone with his cleats in the name of "winning the game."

squicken

Man the Colts are really struggling. Dwayne Allen is inactive. Their offensive talent is getting really shaky

edit: Mikell Leshoure open to a trade? Why would DET do that? He, Bell and Bush would be lucky to combine for 16 games

Colasante

Man the Colts are really struggling. Dwayne Allen is inactive. Their offensive talent is getting really shaky

Hopefully this makes them realize they need to get TY Hilton on the field more. But I don't like them against the Dolphins today this shorthanded on offense.

The Eagles could have had Kaepernick for a 2nd round pick in 2012. :(

who cares. the past is the past. in order for us to get to where we got now...everything had to happen the way it happenned. I'm glad we are at where we are at now. Our future actually looks bright...

also next year's draft is LOADED with QBs

GQman2121

Banned

edit: Mikell Leshoure open to a trade? Why would DET do that? He, Bell and Bush would be lucky to combine for 16 games

Leshoure is trying to get traded is what I'm reading. He just wants more reps. Colts could be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom