• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Stafford Stats through two games:

4 Touchdowns, 1 INT off a tipped ball, 635 Yards, 65+ Completion Percentage

Stafford sucks AMIRITE

Striker

Nacho injury is ankle related. The Moore hit was clean.
Think it was Nacho who speared Myers earlier in the game while he was on his route. Same play as Randle's catch and fumble.

The team just looks like ass. Offense still relies on FG's because they can't run the ball, the TE can't block, and two OL need drastic pay cuts (Snee, Baas).

Doorman

Stafford has nothing to do with this loss. He had a great game, as usual, but dropped balls, Bush fumble and the Akers miss lost us the game. Stafford is better than Rapistberger at this point, I think you can admit that.

We'll handle business against the Skins' next week.

An angry 0-2 Redskins team, playing at home where the Lions are historically terrible, with a QB that has the mobility to escape an overzealous pass-rush and has to face an offense with a banged-up RB, mediocre receivers outside of Megatron, Brandon "Butterfingers" Pettigrew, and a kicker that can't make a kick.

Yeah, I feel great about that matchup.

DMczaf

XhDvBuo.png

brentech

Stafford Stats through two games:

4 Touchdowns, 1 INT off a tipped ball, 635 Yards, 65+ Completion Percentage

Stafford sucks AMIRITE
Historically, his TO ratio says yes. Doesn't mean he can't stop like Alex Smith. But I think any player needs a few seasons to prove it. 2 games doesn't exactly say much.
I don't think anyone has said he sucks, but he is a middling QB

Tamanon

Banned
My predictions for the remainder of the year: MoJo's ankle gets worse by week 5, putting him on IR. Jags don't re-up his contract and he goes on to another team where he has actual legitimate success. Jags tank the season, end up choosing wrong when drafting a QB again and the cycle continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom