• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

eznark

Banned
Fair enough

Also it's pretty hard to compare the two directly like that. The 49ers had to air it out (as did GB) just to keep up with each other. It was what, 24-24 at half? At some point points start to beget points and defense begets defense as the other team is going to dictate a bit of what you do on offense.

Yo Wilson, why you so trash.

In both these teams defense, not only are these two of the most physical defenses in the NFL, but the weather delay and the general weirdness of this game probably threw a lot of them off. In the 49ers case, playing in Seattle is a tall task regardless. Doesn't surprise me this is more of a defensive game. Now the first half of the Denver/New York game? That was surprising.

eznark

Banned
Oh shit, not Reid. I love watching that dude.

No fucking way are they flagging Rice here. Give me a break.

Oh yeah, good flag. What a dumb bitch.

GQman2121

Banned
Also it's pretty hard to compare the two directly like that. The 49ers had to air it out (as did GB) just to keep up with each other. It was what, 24-24 at half? At some point points start to beget points and defense begets defense as the other team is going to dictate a bit of what you do on offense.

No, you're right. It's not a fair comparison at all. 9ers were at home, the weather was much better and SEA clearly has a top tier defense.

Even still, SF looks terrible here after looking unstoppable last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom