• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2013 Week 2 |OT| - Manning Bowl III

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCizzle

I love that Harbaugh scream bloody murder about Matthews then instructs his guys to do exactly what he is crying about.

That kind of deceptive ass-holeishness is what the NFL needs.
Lol comparing those two hits is a beyond a reach. Clay launched himself at a player 5 yards out of bounds then didn't even have the decency to call himself a dirty roider that the whole league knows he is.

jakncoke

Banned
2007 18
2006 12
2005 11
2004 15
2003 21

Decided to pull 5 more years to get more a feel of what the average per year for safeties. Seems on a normal year you'll get 12 or so and the upper end is high teens/ low 20s

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Kaep has decided to go into Manziel mode. scramble and then through up some bullshit.

A bad 2-0 team is still bad though.

Sure, but I'd take some comfort that NE played like ass and still won, hoping that they'd get better as the season goes on. They probably will if they can find some consistent receivers

RyanDG

Lol comparing those two hits is a beyond a reach. Clay launched himself at a player 5 yards out of bounds then didn't even have the decency to call himself a dirty roider that the whole league knows he is.

The only issue I saw with the slide/hit was the forearm shot that came at the end of it.

eznark

Banned

Thus confirming you didn't even watch the game. I guess the Patriots game was on at the same time?

Link

The Autumn Wind
2007 18
2006 12
2005 11
2004 15
2003 21

Decided to pull 5 more years to get more a feel of what the average per year for safeties. Seems on a normal year you'll get 12 or so and the upper end is high teens/ low 20s
How many are we up to so far this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom